Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v9A.p Changelog

• Added human variations to the cut-in for ejaculating inside Karryn's mouth.
  • Edicts that increase the max durability of Karryn's warden outfit will now have a bigger effect against temporary damage.
  • Fixed a bug with equip sets duping accessories.
  • Fixed a missing image error with anal bead cutins.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos corrected.

v9A.p2 Changelog

• The cutscene for the first time Karryn gets into a scandalous state should now play properly. The cutscene might play again if you've already seen it before in your save, that is fine.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Ok... How can I disable/revert the auto save on the begining of the fights ?
Sooo... This is my most unsafe tweak yet, because I irrationally refuse to use the RPGM tool and the data files are hard to read. But I tested it and it did stop the autosave on battle starts without breaking anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And for the sake of completeness

+1 to this. Early game, when she sucks somebody's dick Karryn looks like a woman sucking a dick. Late game, she looks like some sort of demented horse made of rubber hoses and it's just offputting.
Is there an easy code edit to prevent the gross versions of the pictures from getting called or something?
Should be easy:

Vincentzerov

Dec 3, 2019
Sooo... This is my most unsafe tweak yet, because I irrationally refuse to use the RPGM tool and the data files are hard to read. But I tested it and it did stop the autosave on battle starts without breaking anything.
Thanks!! just find the extra code on id 50. I never realized there is another one on id 64

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
i love this picture of karryn. i take no credit for it. i used the panties images from the chinese mod and did the copy and paste thing. if anyone wants the img files i will post them

can you share the data/links or even the game files for the mods you have done?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
can you share the data/links or even the game files for the mods you have done?
already gave the mod link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-9a-o3-remtairy.33777/post-6472378

i think this is the pic file, been busy today and don't have time to double check. replace the file in www/img/karryn/map

and again i take no credit for the images, i just cut and pasted. someone else deserves all credit. back up your files before trying this
it does not work with ccmod tan files. i haven't had time to change the img files

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Alright, so for those who saw my post earlier. It seems to only affect vaginal and anal skills and poses (slimes, thug kick counter, etc). Anyone else experiencing this. Any fixes?

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I mean on one hand makes me a bit sad, on the other hand I understand it since a lot of devs run into the trap of feature bloating their games and then never finishing them

So setting a goal to finish the game with a set roadmap is refreshing

But on the other hand this game has so much potential, they could do so many more things with the game after they finish it

It is not like Melty's quest where you are done with the story and unlocked all ur outfits and you are set

The whole prison management aspect and how the H -fights are, there are so much potential to add to the game

Seems like a waste if they just wanna be done and move on, especially since they have 4k subscribers on subscribestar in varying tiers from 2 to 10 dollars who probably want more
yeah i completely agree that i'd want them to keep developing the game, but currently there are no plans. butr as someone else said, it'll also depend on how well the game sells, if it's a big hit they will probably at least make DLC.

another aspect i didn't include originally is that i can understand artists and developers wanting to vary their portfolio even if for a breeze of fresh air, it can get tiresome and burn you out to work over many years in the same project.

May 18, 2020
Something has been bugging me for a while now about the games story. After you beat the 2nd floor the doctor says he's going to help Karryn by doing doctor experiment things (its been some time since I completed/beat it) BUT you can't find him/etc at all. He only shows up briefly at the start of the 4th floor with kind of a janky explanation imo and disappears again. So my question/suggestion is are we going to be able to interact with the doctor?
Which brings me to a couple of other things/suggestions/ideas for the creator/modders to add to the game at some point. And yes Ive read comments as far as plans for the game in regards to time, release, doing it yourself (would if were skilled/able), etc but gonna throw them out here anyways.
1. Have the npc/s that takes Karryn's first reoccur in battle, in bar, visitors centor, bathroom, defeated encounters, etc for time to time.
2. Open/build the infirmary with the doc there. Not sure if this is planned but it still annoys me i cant get more of that heat drug from time to time, or that theirs not a mini game there like the bar, visitor centor, or the up coming strip club.
3. (Wasn't able to unlock edits last build of the game for it but i don't think its there but) Mini game on 2nd floor, either store and/or classroom.
4. 4th floor looks like it was designed /setup for a varitation of a farm and pool mini game, maybe think about that one too.
OK writing this made me realize that the mini games that are in it so far take the stress out of floor progression and add a lot to the game. Partially why this game sets imo above the rest of simular style games, that and combat and themes are good. I know that he doesn't have time to impliment these things etc, and I'm not a modder (though be cool if I could go from zero to hero) but maybe they got ideas/know the ins an outs to make stuff like this happen.
Anyways, my rant or whatever this is is done for now and i hopefulyl got it out of my system. In closing, great game so far just MORE!!! haha. Looking forward to its full release.
I think parts of the game are not touched on purpose. I hope it is the case. We have not seen yasu either. The game is missing the story. LVL4 might have a whole other side. I am desperate to see some bondage content as well. I hope the devs won't just unlock the 5th floor, give the last side job and be done with it. I don't need a dialogue picking 50hour story but some narrative parts between the grind would be nice. I think there won't really be any traditional scenes though I'd love it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
interesting. a more proactive protagonist means you basically have someone already on the path of corruption.
If we could only abandon this quasi-moralistic stance whereby sexual initiative is corruption, then we might come up with a lot of new, equally exciting ideas. Pure virgin vs. shameless slut is becoming too tired a trope.

Imagine a game, for example, with a female protagonist who is in a meaningful relationship with a nice guy, but there's something lacking in the sex department. A bland, vanilla relationship. On surface, he seems to be satisfied with the way things are, but she is not and believes their fucking could be improved a lot. As he's this archetypal silent type, unable to express his feelings and sexual longings openly, it is up to her to explore their erotic life. So she would start experimenting in bed and get progressively bolder in search of his ultimate kink or kinks. And it would be up to the player to direct her interest in this or that direction. With a wide catalogue of fetishes to explore, the game could be as hot and improper as you want, but there would be no corruption in the sense of immoral motivation of any party. Just a loving, passionate female trying to spice up her and her reluctant/clumsy guy's sex life. They could end up doing things that would make most of H-RPGMaker games blush, yet there would be no mind-breaking, slut-making, demonic scheming and purity protection. I mean they could play chastity games, why not, they could play dungeon'n'dragon style BDSM, even heavy, they could go around swinging and become involved in various forms of sex work, but you get what I mean.

And such game wouldn't have to be a linear, or moderately branching scene collector. The main engine could be a free-style sex simulator module, similar in principle to that which Karryn's Prison or Degrees of Lewdity have. There would be a stat and level up system, so the protagonist doesn't just jump into whatever scenario the player has in mind, but would need to train this or that to be able to deepthroat two guys simultaneously while sitting atop a giant buttplug on stage of a San Francisco night club, you know, the one behind the green door, for example. So there would be in game goals and challenges for players in order to execute fantasies they are looking for.

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Can someone tell me how many updates are going to be given? I have become rather tired deleting and then downloading the newer version.
No one knows. There's a bunch of bug and cg fixes every patch. 0.9b will be the strip club update, but that will likely introduce several issues ironed out over 10+ patches again.
If that's how you feel just wait for 1.0 to release ... Then wait another week until the hotfixes for that settle down. Then you're probably golden unless DLC does happen.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes