Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
What should I do when I get this error? I try to use my old save file with alot of progress on it, and everytime I enter combat it appears

TypeError: Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The provided double value is non-finite.
Bitmap.gradientFillRect (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:1289:24)
Bitmap.gradientFillRect (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:986:41)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawGauge (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2287:17)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2330:10)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_SkillCore.js:1214:44)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_SkillCostItems.js:921:42)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DreamX_BattlerSpriteIcons.js:759:59)
Window_BattleStatus.drawGaugeAreaWithTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2622:10)
Window_BattleStatus.drawGaugeArea (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5524:14)
Window_BattleStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5497:10)

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
pretty new here, one year lurker. This game is so good but also ruthless.

What's the best way to get Income? The bar? I really don't like playing the bar.

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
anyone have a screenshot of what the scandalous "cutscene" is supposed to look like? I played on an old save where I unlocked night mode in 0.9a.p2 and after resting it still didn't trigger.

Reactions: nodice20

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I got only to floor 2 before I realized there was no way for me to win. I started my 2nd run read the cat's advice to prioritize a single stat mostly because every 5 stat points equals a warden level and there is a limit to warden levels per floor. While, the enemies keep getting stronger with every day. Also, lower order generates more income.

Ultimately you either play to beat the game or unlock scenes? Seems so tedious that you cannot accomplish everything on a single run, or at least large majority of the content.

Game design seems very difficult and frustrating.

I played my run on Normal difficulty.

Any advice is appreciated on how to efficiently play the game.

I wish there was a way to have the battle actions/text move 3x faster; each battle is too time consuming even when holding mouse1 to speed up the battle text.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Can someone tell me how many updates are going to be given? I have become rather tired deleting and then downloading the newer version.
Latest progress report from Rem says v.9A.p2 is the final update for .9A, and there will not be any further changes until the strip club is finished.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Is there any way to prevent slut levels to increase while fighting?
There's no way to avoid the first few levels, because you start the game with a couple passives.
After that you can mostly avoid gaining passives by keeping all your desires very low, never running out of energy, and never taunting your opponents (because that will lead you down the path to sadism, and before you know it you're orgasming just from kicking somebody in the face).
Oh, and never masturbate.
You might be able to work the bar if you're careful, but I don't think you can ever get through shifts at reception without at least getting groped by goblins, and as soon as you start to get groped Karryn will realize that she likes it.
Try to keep your Charm level low too, or else prisoners will start just masturbating at you and Karryn will have too much fun watching them.
Of course with a constant drain to your willpower to hold yourself in check and no Confident buffs, it will be difficult to continue to never lose a fight...

wiccanon

Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to edit the frequency of normal/pale/black enemies appearing? (Talking about their race, not their names). I've looked into the js files but all that did was make me realise that I'm a special needs individual

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I got only to floor 2 before I realized there was no way for me to win. I started my 2nd run read the cat's advice to prioritize a single stat mostly because every 5 stat points equals a warden level and there is a limit to warden levels per floor. While, the enemies keep getting stronger with every day. Also, lower order generates more income.

Ultimately you either play to beat the game or unlock scenes? Seems so tedious that you cannot accomplish everything on a single run, or at least large majority of the content.

Game design seems very difficult and frustrating.

I played my run on Normal difficulty.

Any advice is appreciated on how to efficiently play the game.

I wish there was a way to have the battle actions/text move 3x faster; each battle is too time consuming even when holding mouse1 to speed up the battle text.
There's a bunch of ways to do a build. Agility. Strength. Slut. Virgin. There's so many paths to take that even on my 4th (2nd proper) playthru I'm still not sure how I can maximize my build further. That's not to discourage you, but rather encourage to try what seems appealing to you, test it out, and then make it better. The game is better experienced when you learn from your mistakes and do a build more fitting to your playstyle.

Quick tips. Keep order low but always have a back-up plan (one title gives you some quick order while buying edicts for the mess hall helps in a pinch). You only lose if order reaches zero so if your run starts going sideways, you can salvage what you can or go for the ride long as order is above zero.

I see this in the dev's discord. Newbies coming in wanting to maximize builds, afraid they can't get all the stats. You can't. Accept that and the game will be more fun. Being OP is not your job, it's the prisoners. You'll reach a point where they're so tough that you start falling down the slutty slope. Props if you do a slut build from the start, though.

Game design is different. I recommend the secretary/easier option so you can get an idea what sort of build you want and learn how the game wants you to play it.

I don't mean this at you specifically but people who come here to see quick CG or who want a full save game or who get frustrated because the game design is different.... this game isn't for you. My save right now is approaching 19 hours... and I still wish to play some more.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes