f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Game design is different. I recommend the secretary/easier option so you can get an idea what sort of build you want and learn how the game wants you to play it.

I don't mean this at you specifically but people who come here to see quick CG or who want a full save game or who get frustrated because the game design is different.... this game isn't for you. My save right now is approaching 19 hours... and I still wish to play some more.
Thanks for the advice.

I will probably try secretary mode focusing on combat, and the run after that will be naked fighter/slut.

How do prisoners strength level works? Do they get upgraded stats every day? For example, will there be a difference in enemy level on Floor 1 Anarchy day 1 vs Floor 1 Anarchy day 100? I don't understand what factor causes enemies to scale, unless only edicts effect their level.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
what is scandelous stuff?
i mean like i have been waiting to they add more cg and stuff
I thought they add like a side job for floor 3 and 4, add pregnant state (pregnant belly, breast milk, increasing bust size when in pregnant) and the result is nothing lol

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for the advice.

I will probably try secretary mode focusing on combat, and the run after that will be naked fighter/slut.

How do prisoners strength level works? Do they get upgraded stats every day? For example, will there be a difference in enemy level on Floor 1 Anarchy day 1 vs Floor 1 Anarchy day 100? I don't understand what factor causes enemies to scale, unless only edicts effect their level.
Let's say.. enemies on normal deal 2 damage and on prisoner it deal 6damage more hp and stuff, 1 edict points per day, less income not recommended for a person who just want to enjoy karyn being rape
I mean you can use cheat stuff on the option while doing the easy mode and if you wanna advance to higher lvl simply turn it off

There is a full save on the first page with all tittles unlocked
Just press "SURRENDER" lol so karyn can be raped easily

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Я думаю, что после финальной версии, мы все захотим продолжения. У меня есть идея.
Podziel się zatem niezwłocznie swoim pomysłem na ciąg dalszy przygód więziennej Karyny!

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017
Short question, because I'm not only interested in the game, but also in the work behind it. Is C ++ be used for programming or what language? I've been wondering for a long time how I can tell which program is being used for this type of game.

Mar 14, 2018
Short question, because I'm not only interested in the game, but also in the work behind it. Is C ++ be used for programming or what language? I've been wondering for a long time how I can tell which program is being used for this type of game.
It is in RPG MV engine and using mostly Javascript for scripting you can see most the code in `www/js/`

Reactions: MataneIko

ChungusKhan

Feb 5, 2021
I moved my save files over to the new version, but the "Load Game" at the main menu is grayed out. Starting a new game and saving and or loading doesn't help either. Any idea what script I can edit to access the save screen from main menu?

Anlelas

May 29, 2021
Так что сразу поделитесь своей идеей о продолжении приключений тюремной Карыны!
[/ЦИТАТА]Надо досмотреть, чем дело закончится.

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
I have a question about updates
Lets say I have old version WITH CCMod and I want to play new version without having to do modding again (because of crooked hands). Can I download new version and copy it over old one with the mod? Will it some how break something(mod files/saves)?
Also, how do I extract saves from old version and paste them? I mean where can I find them and where I must put it

Last edited:

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
what is scandelous stuff?
i mean like i have been waiting to they add more cg and stuff
I thought they add like a side job for floor 3 and 4, add pregnant state (pregnant belly, breast milk, increasing bust size when in pregnant) and the result is nothing lol
The devs already said no preg content so, u can keep waiting but not gonna happen

• Sad
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

ChungusKhan

Feb 5, 2021
I noticed if I don't overwrite global.rpgsave the save files don't show up, and if I do, no files are recognized and the button is grayed out, is there a workaround?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes