Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I got only to floor 2 before I realized there was no way for me to win. I started my 2nd run read the cat's advice to prioritize a single stat mostly because every 5 stat points equals a warden level and there is a limit to warden levels per floor. While, the enemies keep getting stronger with every day. Also, lower order generates more income.

Ultimately you either play to beat the game or unlock scenes? Seems so tedious that you cannot accomplish everything on a single run, or at least large majority of the content.

Game design seems very difficult and frustrating.

I played my run on Normal difficulty.

Any advice is appreciated on how to efficiently play the game.

I wish there was a way to have the battle actions/text move 3x faster; each battle is too time consuming even when holding mouse1 to speed up the battle text.
Well first up, until version 1.0 comes out there isn't actually a way to "win". The final boss isn't here so the bottom level is in eternal anarchy.

And in general this is more like a fucked up life sim than it is a game that you power through to the ending or hunt for CGs in. To that end, unless you're doing a challenge run in Prisoner mode, I'd kind of recommend just doing whatever makes sense in the moment from a RP perspective, and accepting that this will usually be highly unoptimal. The "canon" story is about a heavily repressed woman who tries to do everything with just force of arms, but gradually gets awakened to the desires she'd been hiding all along and allows herself to act like the slut she's always been inside; the details of floors cleared and bosses beaten are all incidental to that.

If you are trying to actually be efficient... Pick an order of priority for your attributes early on, and do everything you can to not advance any of the low priority ones (like thrusting as much as you can and sometimes slashing but never bashing for example, if you want to minimize strength and maximize agility). Use your willpower at least once, if not twice every round, because Mind is usually one of the most powerful abilities regardless of playstyle. A pure run on anything other than Secretary mode is probably doomed, so try not to put all your experience into combat or when you inevitably turn into a horny slut in the end you'll be bad at it. Never underestimate the power of accessories, don't worry about the corruption they come with.

You don't want Order to get too low, especially in the later parts of the game, because it means more waves to every fight and you get ground down fast. Controlling your order level is a balancing act, with higher income coming with higher combat difficulty; in the early game when you have no other sources of money and fights are really easy anyway you probably want to let it be low but later on I prefer to keep it higher and get money from other sources, like all the edicts that reduce costs and increase profits. If you're a slut, the Bar will also give you a lot of money in exchange for not much fatigue.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There's no way to avoid the first few levels, because you start the game with a couple passives.
After that you can mostly avoid gaining passives by keeping all your desires very low, never running out of energy, and never taunting your opponents (because that will lead you down the path to sadism, and before you know it you're orgasming just from kicking somebody in the face).
Oh, and never masturbate.
You might be able to work the bar if you're careful, but I don't think you can ever get through shifts at reception without at least getting groped by goblins, and as soon as you start to get groped Karryn will realize that she likes it.
Try to keep your Charm level low too, or else prisoners will start just masturbating at you and Karryn will have too much fun watching them.
Of course with a constant drain to your willpower to hold yourself in check and no Confident buffs, it will be difficult to continue to never lose a fight...
Thanks.

I figured as much from all the posts I've read.

My only goal is to keep the slut level as low as possible so I can pick the best presents you get from 'his majesty' when you subjugate a level.

I've tried for the first playthrough but I keep getting over 29 slut level before I get to subjugate LVL 2.

I'm still trying different stuff and edicts but I can see a big improvement from all the trial & error I did in previous runs.

Right now I'm on the fight after the slimes on lvl 2 and I got slut level 9. This fight is very hard. I guess I'll just keep earning more money for few more days and get those expensive fight edicts before I try fighting them. Now it's especially hard since you can't run away from the fight... what a bummer he changed that...

Does anyone know how the enemy level scales with days? Does their level increase after each passing day or?

Aug 27, 2021
already gave the mod link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-9a-o3-remtairy.33777/post-6472378

i think this is the pic file, been busy today and don't have time to double check. replace the file in www/img/karryn/map

and again i take no credit for the images, i just cut and pasted. someone else deserves all credit. back up your files before trying this
it does not work with ccmod tan files. i haven't had time to change the img files
Do you know if this works with the latest version of Karryn's Prison? I either get this error telling me it can't load it even though I see the files right there.... (and yes I did edit the KP controller bikini to true). this is exclusively only with bikini related stuff

or if I include everything from the chinese KP Mod, I get some dumb error about weakenemy thing....

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks.

I figured as much from all the posts I've read.

My only goal is to keep the slut level as low as possible so I can pick the best presents you get from 'his majesty' when you subjugate a level.

I've tried for the first playthrough but I keep getting over 29 slut level before I get to subjugate LVL 2.

I'm still trying different stuff and edicts but I can see a big improvement from all the trial & error I did in previous runs.

Right now I'm on the fight after the slimes on lvl 2 and I got slut level 9. This fight is very hard. I guess I'll just keep earning more money for few more days and get those expensive fight edicts before I try fighting them. Now it's especially hard since you can't run away from the fight... what a bummer he changed that...

Does anyone know how the enemy level scales with days? Does their level increase after each passing day or?
The room after you fight your first Slimes you need the Edict, that solves the Thug Problem. If you have that, that room becomes way easier, depending on which Edict you have taken. I personally take the one, that reduces all their stats by 25%. With that Thugs should become a none issue.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone have a CCMod compatable save with all passives unlocked and high Slut Level? My vanilla save with a Slut Level of 418 doesn't work with CCMod and I really don't want to do EVERYTHING again.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
August 30th 2021: Progress Report
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on this project report and from the last few it seems the only thing holding this game back from a 2021 release date would be the new voice system. Which I don't mind but I really do want to know the ending/endings like the few bits of story we do have could point to anything and even then the devs could just throw in some random jobber from left field as the prisoner mastermind.

Anlelas

May 29, 2021
Я думаю, что после финальной версии, мы все захотим продолжения. У меня есть идея.

jk11

May 16, 2017
You're better of modding it. Inside RemtairyKarryn.js change this.calculateSadismSkillLvl(); to this.calculateSadismSkillLvl = 0;

That will prevent her from gaining sadism levels, then save edit your current Sadism levels to 0.
how to edit save sadism level?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Do you know if this works with the latest version of Karryn's Prison? I either get this error telling me it can't load it even though I see the files right there.... (and yes I did edit the KP controller bikini to true). this is exclusively only with bikini related stuff

or if I include everything from the chinese KP Mod, I get some dumb error about weakenemy thing....
i doubt it works in the new version. i hope to find an updated version soon

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes