f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Let's say.. enemies on normal deal 2 damage and on prisoner it deal 6damage more hp and stuff, 1 edict points per day, less income not recommended for a person who just want to enjoy karyn being rape
I mean you can use cheat stuff on the option while doing the easy mode and if you wanna advance to higher lvl simply turn it off

There is a full save on the first page with all tittles unlocked
Just press "SURRENDER" lol so karyn can be raped easily
I never play games with full save. Why play a game that is already completed?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I noticed if I don't overwrite global.rpgsave the save files don't show up, and if I do, no files are recognized and the button is grayed out, is there a workaround?
Before you move the save files over, start up a secretary level game, and save to each of the save slots corresponding to your old saves. Then replace those new save files with your old ones without bringing over the old global.

The global save file tells the game which save slots have been used.

Reactions: Beats9821

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
i just recently noticed there a pregmod for this game and i'm just curious when will there be latest version of the game for that mod?

Last edited:

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop on level 4 where I can't escape due to having huge fatigue. Being defeated doesn't reduce fatigue and so I'm too tired to escape the floor and lose again. Is there a way to edit the current fatigue down to 0 or a low number? I dont really want to permanently do away with fatigue, just edit it once so I can escape the floor and things can go back to normal. Thanks!

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Short question, because I'm not only interested in the game, but also in the work behind it. Is C ++ be used for programming or what language? I've been wondering for a long time how I can tell which program is being used for this type of game.
Seems to be javascript

Reactions: MataneIko

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
New file, first floor. Enemy calls reinforcements, gets an orc. This happens for several fights. I can't run and the game auto saves before the battle. Had to change some shit in the CC mod. I get that it's supposed to be difficult. But, I have never gotten angry with this game in all my time playing it. Until now.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
how to edit save sadism level?
Don't save edit masochism or Sadism it will just lead to bigger issues. Just change the code.

Go into Karryn's Prison \www\js\plugins and open up RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

Now CTRL+F Game_Actor.prototype.calculateMasochismSkillLvl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your level won't update until after your next battle. So if you do the edit I just posted, and load your save it will still be the old stats until you complete a battle and your stats are updated.

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
After the striptease minigame update is just the level 5 update and it's over right? (besides maybe some small QOL updates)

do we know anything about level 5?

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
After the striptease minigame update is just the level 5 update and it's over right? (besides maybe some small QOL updates)

It will only have the Final Boss. And if the Game sells well enough they might consider doing DLC stuff.

Hipz

May 25, 2019

The finall version will have full voice for Karryn, final boss, last floor, QoL updates. The devs discussed about the possibly of DLC depend on the number of sales. They have ideas that would like to put into the game but it would lead to feature creep. So their aim is to stick with their plan and release the game as they've originally intended.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
Jul 21, 2018
is

the game has ending now?
The explicit scenes of the game is experienced in the battles and the side jobs not in the story. If your looking for a Story Ending then no there isn't yet. If your looking for Game Over Ending, then yes there is. Thats why I said the game "feels" complete because the game is focused on the battles and minigames not the story.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
This update is really unenjoyable. The nerf to suppressing desire means it's much harder to control what you're actually leveling, and it seems like you gain desire for some things that wouldn't previously give any (like an enemy ejaculating). They went out of their way to change the autosave so that it saves before a fight, not when entering a room, for the sole purpose of annoying savescummer (it doesn't prevent savescumming, just adds an extra step). It feels like they just want to make the game more random and uncontrollable, which I feels goes against the concept of allowing you to impact stat growth.
I get the same feeling. Something has changed with the more recent versions, and not necessarily for the better in terms of player agency or XP grinding. To me, a good part of the charm of the game was that it's *the player who decides* when and how Karryn deals with her womanly desires, not the game being just a succession of random dice rolls on when she gets the passives. Also, grinding was never needed.

I play my Karryn being the least slutty possible till I can beat all the bosses, and then enjoy the rest of the game at the pace of whatever mood I'm in. This strategy supposes to initially rush the prison levels, and used to work just peachy fine before level 4 was added.

In my latest Warden run (I don't like being limited in my save-scumming, sorry dear game author, but this is just a H-game), I can reach the lizard boss by day 15, but it seems impossible to get past now. I remember I could beat him before, on older game versions.

My is level 23, slut level 26, focused on strength but with all-around decent stats I think. She has a Gold Bracelet for additional accuracy, and of course the Slam/Cleave/Skewer feats. Discard the money, that's a just an experiment of mine, the game is otherwise vanilla and untampered with.

Is she too low level ? Do I need to go back and grind some more stats now ? Any advice would be highly welcome on how I should proceed in the latest version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I get the same feeling. Something has changed with the more recent versions, and not necessarily for the better in terms of player agency or XP grinding. To me, a good part of the charm of the game was that it's *the player who decides* when and how Karryn deals with her womanly desires, not the game being just a succession of random dice rolls on when she gets the passives. Also, grinding was never needed.

I play my Karryn being the least slutty possible till I can beat all the bosses, and then enjoy the rest of the game at the pace of whatever mood I'm in. This strategy supposes to initially rush the prison levels, and used to work just peachy fine before level 4 was added.

In my latest Warden run (I don't like being limited in my save-scumming, sorry dear game author, but this is just a H-game), I can reach the lizard boss by day 15, but it seems impossible to get past now. I remember I could beat him before, on older game versions.

My is level 23, slut level 26, focused on strength but with all-around decent stats I think. She has a Gold Bracelet for additional accuracy, and of course the Slam/Cleave/Skewer feats. Discard the money, that's a just an experiment of mine, the game is otherwise vanilla and untampered with.

Is she too low level ? Do I need to go back and grind some more stats now ? Any advice would be highly welcome on how I should proceed in the latest version of the game.
The secret to every build is that mind is completely overpowered for everything. Sex, and actual combat. Whether that be a strength build or an agility/dex build. All skills that use Willpower scale off of your mind stat, most of them with pretty crazy bonuses the higher your mind stat gets. Powering up with Ki + using cleave with a decent mind stat just murders everything.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020

Yes too low level, build her up to level 30 and invest in extra Stamina growth, this gets you through the lizard boss

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The secret to every build is that mind is completely overpowered for everything. Sex, and actual combat. Whether that be a strength build or an agility/dex build. All skills that use Willpower scale off of your mind stat, most of them with pretty crazy bonuses the higher your mind stat gets. Powering up with Ki + using cleave with a decent mind stat just murders everything.
Following your advice, I just had a couple of attempts again with equipping "Emperor's Secretary". Her mind stat now sits at 40, which to me definitely sounds better than average.

Using Cleave seemed to be highly ineffective since the lizard boss loves to spawn lizards outside of cleave area of effect. Even if I manage to finish the first phase of the fight with all her desires as low as possible and use Ki with her high STR, targetting only the boss, her attacks just don't deal enough damage. Focus never works reliably either. Sometimes she just sits there and takes the hits, without ever retaliating.

I guess I could buy her the +10 mind jewelry if I go for another day, but I'm convinced that winning this fight more depends on the level/days/grinding than anything else, which is unfortunate. Besides remains the issue of the game randomly forcing passives on her (mouth, pussy, etc.) which I as player just don't enjoy.

Still, thank you very much for your reply and trying to help.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes