ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Yes too low level, build her up to level 30 and invest in extra Stamina growth, this gets you through the lizard boss
Thank you very much for your reply, and also trying to help.

Yeah, that's what seemed to be the issue to me as well, which again... I feel like seems to be a downgrade from previous versions where no grind whatsoever was needed (at least on Warden). Players should never be punished with repetitiveness or artifical roadblocks in games just because they're half-decent at it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply, and also trying to help.

Yeah, that's what seemed to be the issue to me as well, which again... I feel like seems to be a downgrade from previous versions where no grind whatsoever was needed (at least on Warden).
Grind on Warden? Well, now I have to test out Warden Mode with a fighter run, since I cannot imagine, that you need to grind there at all.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Grind on Warden? Well, now I have to test out Warden Mode with a fighter run, since I cannot imagine, that you need to grind there at all.
Well, I guess I could brute-force the battle with enough attempts, but games that rely too heavily on randomness never manage to motivate me for long.

I can send you the save game. I would love it (and be grateful) if you could get me just through this fight.
EDIT : is the save file if anyone wants to give it a try.

Last edited:

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I have still yet to unlock night mode despite having a little cutscene with Karryn complaining about her clothes being a mess. Is there something else I am supposed to do?

hhowlewd

Jan 21, 2019
Is the game supposed to be really quite difficult? I'm playing on warden difficulty and I've got to do hours of grinding, mostly because of fatigue management and its strong debuffs.

Last edited:

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
Is the game supposed to be really quite difficult? I'm playing on warden difficulty and I've got to do quite a bit of grinding, mostly because of fatigue management and its strong debuffs.
Yeah kind of, depends what you're trying to do though. Are you trying to run a pure Karryn or a slutty one because the stats you need to develop and the Passives/Titles you need to shoot for are different for both.

hhowlewd

Jan 21, 2019
Yeah kind of, depends what you're trying to do though. Are you trying to run a pure Karryn or a slutty one because the stats you need to develop and the Passives/Titles you need to shoot for are different for both.
I was trying to run "pure" I guess, but I think it's probably too late for that at this juncture. I've got a lot of "sexual" titles combined with high sadism that means that she's just nutting whenever, and basically by wave 3/4 of anything on the third floor, I have to run away or I'll lose. Not sure whether I should just restart.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
>Pure karryn
Ew
All praise the high-mind succubuss Karryn
I just let her suck the souls out of enemies
Doesn't even need to hit them, they just diddle her fiddle on their own and then die
Will drops from orgasms - can regen it back with a skill in-between the orgasms, and continue the pleasure train of the felons' life, literally.
Was a few versions behind thought, back when they only added the third floor, without even a lose scene in there, ain't sure if it's still as viable.

hhowlewd

Jan 21, 2019
>Pure karryn
Ew
All praise the high-mind succubuss Karryn
I just let her suck the souls out of enemies
Doesn't even need to hit them, they just diddle her fiddle on their own and then die
Will drops from orgasms - can regen it back with a skill in-between the orgasms, and continue the pleasure train of the felons' life, literally.
Was a few versions behind thought, back when they only added the third floor, without even a lose scene in there, ain't sure if it's still as viable.
I mean sure, but I didn't know that was a possibility either, since this game is really bad at signposting what you can do / how to build a character.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
I mean sure, but I didn't know that was a possibility either, since this game is really bad at signposting what you can do / how to build a character.
'ts fine, back then I re-downloaded the game for the third time already to try the new versions
Enemy thugs and lizards started one-hitting me with either physical or petting attacks, so I decided to go full-on slut at that point. I have no idea why, either, like, normal guards, prisoners, goblins, even orcs could be easily disposed of, yet I went up to the third floor and went onto a suicide strike basically 'cause of thugs and lizards.
Was like
k

Don't feel like these +50% to HP/def/whatever will help a lot, I'll just fall down in 2 hits instead of 1
Might as well just focus on being a toy, kek
Truth be told, I didn't watch out for desires and control them till I got to that one-hit point, so my stats could've been an all-rounder mess. Still doesn't explain how lizards could drop a flirty phrase to me and I'd get 100%+ pleasure damage
If you'll get into how desires work and proper edict build pure Karryn might be awesome as well, I suppose.

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
No joke, lose the game and it tells you then.

Seriously. The Bad End (prison is overrun) transports you to a void where a talking cat gives you the advice you seek. If you do that, make sure and pet him a bunch (I think it's ten times?) so when you restart on NG+ you get a title that boosts all your stats.

hhowlewd

Jan 21, 2019
No joke, lose the game and it tells you then.

Seriously. The Bad End (prison is overrun) transports you to a void where a talking cat gives you the advice you seek. If you do that, make sure and pet him a bunch (I think it's ten times?) so when you restart on NG+ you get a title that boosts all your stats.
Huh. This run has been super stressful for me, basically feeling like I have no money to spend on anything, feeling really quite weak and having to grind a lot, and watching order tick lower and lower. Should I just get the bad end and then do NG+?

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
I can't beat the third level boss, the lizard don't die to orgasms and my succubus can't beat him down. any tips?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well, I guess I could brute-force the battle with enough attempts, but games that rely too heavily on randomness never manage to motivate me for long.

I can send you the save game. I would love it (and be grateful) if you could get me just through this fight.
EDIT : is the save file if anyone wants to give it a try.
Well, first try, no reloading, no cheating, just vanilla on Warden. Beat the 3rd Boss no problem on Day 17. So, no you don't need to grind at all since I am only Level 21.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: And when it comes to your save, you are actually fine, with one exception, you don't have Healing Thoughts, so you cannot replenish Energy. Just fight the Boss next day, after getting it and it should be easy, especially if you use Flaunt for the Boss, to buff yourself and debuff the Enemies. Also you have enough Charm for a 3rd Item. Just get the Agi +10 to help you with dodging and making sure, you get to act first.

Last edited:

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
From what I've observed, a pure Karryn will need to be a speedrun due to the passive system eventually crippling you with desires. The inmate scaling also makes it very difficult to be effective in battle after say, day 40 since you do have a level and stat cap. Sexual domination is surprisingly effective even if you don't specialize in it since it relies mostly on energy and stamina, you can get by with the willpower skill that regains energy for a long while.

I initially wanted to make my Karryn a sadist who'd choose when she gets gangbanged but transitioning into a turbo slut for battles/order regain became my only way to win since the bitch start nutting way too fast after kicking a few cocks.

leonardo2332

Dec 4, 2017
Hello, how I can fix this error

TypeError: Cannot read property '_characterSprites' of undefined
Scene_Map.refreshAllMiniLabels (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EventMiniLabel.js:548:34)
Game_System.Game_Interpreter.refreshEventMiniLabel (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EventMiniLabel.js:233:13)
Game_System.setEventMiniLabel (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EventMiniLabel.js:213:54)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EventMiniLabel.js:224:48)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_Autosave.js:445:50)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_ExternalLinks.js:95:48)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/FileDownloader.js:269:41)
Game_Interpreter._Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:423:49)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/TMCharacterEx.js:207:37)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/TMMoveEx.js:293:37)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes