Xill

Jan 10, 2018
v9A.o Changelog
  • The game now autosaves right before battles.
With the previous update you couldn't escape battles in Prisoner Mode, but you could reload a save in case you ran into a battle by a mistake. Now you can't reload anymore.

They really want you to be paying attention in Prisoner Mode huh?

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
With the previous update you couldn't escape battles in Prisoner Mode, but you could reload a save in case you ran into a battle by a mistake. Now you can't reload anymore.
I guess no cheese for us
prepare your Karryn to get raped 4-5 times while trying to run away and return to the office

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
One can flip the stupid save restriction in Prisoner Mode and go to RemtairyPrison.js, search for "Can Save"
and change it to

Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
return true;
};

Probably something similar can be done with escape option, but I haven't bothered with it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I guess no cheese for us
prepare your Karryn to get raped 4-5 times while trying to run away and return to the office
Eh, it's been a while since I changed down to Warden Mode. Prisoner Mode just wasn't doing it for me. I'll probably try a run after the full game gets released and I've learned how to properly play the game by then though.

Reactions: ronadan

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
What's going on when you Revitalize (or catch your breath when knocked down) and you don't get the initial amount it shows?
For example say I have 500 Stamina, I'll try to heal in some situations and it'll quickly show that she healed say 1000 stamina, and I'll see her Stamina bar at 1500 briefly but almost before the visual effect even ends, her stamina is down to something like 1100. The bar even subtracts like you took damage, you see it fade that lost amount out.
There's no enemy attacks and the history log doesn't mention any stamina damage.
I'm sure there's a passive I'm overlooking, can anyone tell me what it is?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What's going on when you Revitalize (or catch your breath when knocked down) and you don't get the initial amount it shows?
For example say I have 500 Stamina, I'll try to heal in some situations and it'll quickly show that she healed say 1000 stamina, and I'll see her Stamina bar at 1500 briefly but almost before the visual effect even ends, her stamina is down to something like 1100. The bar even subtracts like you took damage, you see it fade that lost amount out.
There's no enemy attacks and the history log doesn't mention any stamina damage.
I'm sure there's a passive I'm overlooking, can anyone tell me what it is?
Well, sounds like you have 0 Energy. If you have 0 Energy, you lose Stamina at the start of a Round.

Reactions: HeadsExplode

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Heyo, so I have an issue with CCMod.

The Mod itself works fine, but for some reasons enemies dont take any pleasure damage when they initiate sexual acts on Karryn (think kick counter but the enemies don't recieve pleasure when they thrust for example), but Karryns basically one shots them with sex skills. Karryn also receives no pleasure damage. I'm using an imported save from v.8 where this problem isn't there.

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Could be cool if they give you choice in the jobs what happens you, for example leaving things happening randomly or give option of choice.

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
Sorry for the very general question that I'm about to ask. Also, please excuse me if the question already has been answered.

Has there been any statements, hints or even signs that there'll eventually be an edict to hire female personell, whether as guards or civilian staff? Sure, Karryn is great and all, but some form of variety would be appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes