Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
Randomly started getting this error without even touching the files.
TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined
WebGLExtract.canvas (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/libs/pixi.js:31073:40)
Function.Bitmap.snap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:936:49)
Function.SceneManager.snap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2109:19)
Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:3072:35)
Scene_Map.terminate (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7979:18)
Scene_Map.terminate (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_GridFreeDoodads.js:687:34)
Function.SceneManager.changeScene (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36306:25)
Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:211:10)
Function.SceneManager.updateMain (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:205:12)
Function.SceneManager.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7860:10)
-start a new game
-save that game in whatever save slot your previous save is
-only copy and paste your previous save file over the new one
-do not copy configuration save or global save

this should fix it, this bug is caused by mods and manually changing .js files.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
-start a new game
-save that game in whatever save slot your previous save is
-only copy and paste your previous save file over the new one
-do not copy configuration save or global save

this should fix it, this bug is caused by mods and manually changing .js files.
I tried, but I still get the same error. I tried removing all the previous save files (including the configuration save and global save) and start a new game, saved on the same save slot and pasted my old save over the new one, and the error still comes up. I even tried re-installing the mod with the video guide, but I still end up with the same result.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Exhausting Wanted inmate in the showers to reduce their level by sex or wrestling for example? :)
After some time, with a pure Karryn, it's getting really hard to beat them :'(
Depending on what stat you focus on, the level difference can be pretty tight before they one shot your stamina when angry (or not)
Wanted inmates are a part of the CC Mod, not the original version. So far, the logic of the game is to corrupt the Warden, so sex levels can only go up, never down. The devious design of the passive system is to make the Warden ultimately unable to beat the prisoners and switch to satisfying them sexually. By the same logic, all side jobs are perverted traps, never working the way the naive Karryn imagined they would: bar work leads to a drunken gangbang on the table, the reception is overrun by horny goblins and soon male visitors start nagging the Warden for kisses, boob gropes, handjobs and blowjobs. The fixed toilet stall is in fact a double gloryhole and the more Karryn uses it, the more lewd graffitis appear, leaving no doubt about the purpose of this facility. The strip club will be... a strip club, with the Warden the only performer. If the game is to stay true to its direction, the Showers would need to be a sleazy trap for Karryn too, not a corrective measure aimed at the prisoners. All the inmates and guards do is constantly scheming how to turn her into a fucktoy and Karryn can either go along with it or resist for as long as possible. But the table is tilted.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Wanted inmates are a part of the CC Mod, not the original version. So far, the logic of the game is to corrupt the Warden, so sex levels can only go up, never down. The devious design of the passive system is to make the Warden ultimately unable to beat the prisoners and switch to satisfying them sexually. By the same logic, all side jobs are perverted traps, never working the way the naive Karryn imagined they would: bar work leads to a drunken gangbang on the table, the reception is overrun by horny goblins and soon male visitors start nagging the Warden for kisses, boob gropes, handjobs and blowjobs. The fixed toilet stall is in fact a double gloryhole and the more Karryn uses it, the more lewd graffitis appear, leaving no doubt about the purpose of this facility. The strip club will be... a strip club, with the Warden the only performer. If the game is to stay true to its direction, the Showers would need to be a sleazy trap for Karryn too, not a corrective measure aimed at the prisoners. All the inmates and guards do is constantly scheming how to turn her into a fucktoy and Karryn can either go along with it or resist for as long as possible. But the table is tilted.
Wanted inmates are a vanilla thing, not CCMod. CCMod just adds some things.

Tachanka45

Jul 25, 2020
It's a theroy or game concept?

Reactions: lkjsldfk;gjl;ksdf

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a way to make enemies last longer in sex?
If not by gameplay features then by editing the code or smthn?

Cuz i guess my karryn became too slutty and now enemies cum in 1-2 strokes -3-

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Is there a way to make enemies last longer in sex?
If not by gameplay features then by editing the code or smthn?

Cuz i guess my karryn became too slutty and now enemies cum in 1-2 strokes -3-
There 2 upgrades on the fort edict section.above the floor 1.they are at the far right bottom if im not mistaken.increases the guards and inmates' sex stats.cant take a ss now im on the phone.check the edicts what you are looking for is there.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Maybe but you can't mod in new scenes really, you could mod in new scenarios or new gameplay features that does not involve art but you can't do much with having new scenes (like for example there is no battle scene for a standing double pen)

So I'm just hopefully expecting DLC-s that broaden or introduce new edicts and maybe minigames, since I have no clue how many more scenes we gonna get like the yetis only have 1 type of scene if I remember correctly and they never partake in a gangbang as 2ndary participants, dunno if they want to update nightwalking with some extra elements for example, since there is nothing really special about it right now...or if they plan to introduce for example a way to change positions from certain scenes like I don't get it why Karryn couldn't be able to initiate a different position from a handjob or why you can't initiate normal vaginal sex with Karryn and why she always have to be dominating the men, basically making certain scenes up to rng cuz you need to flaunt all the enemies (is there a mod for this btw?)
There is a scene for standing double pen, if you get your kick countered by thug, orc, certain guards and I think lizards? you will get a standing pen scene where any other inmate will fuck her ass if available, turning the scene into double pen while standing during battles. Unless of course I completely misinterpretted what you meant in which case, my b :^)

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I just tried CCmod since yesterday. Wanted inmates aren't CCMod only.

I didn't suggest leveling down the sex level of Karryn, but the level of the soon to be invicible Wanted inmates with combat or sex. If the shower is implemented some day.

As I agree the logic of the inmates (and the boss) wanting to make a slut of Karryn, looks like it's your vision too.
There's the Karryn side that don't want to deal with these inferior men.

Juste my thought and opinion, I tried a few time the slut path and after a few time I find it boring as hell because it's way too easy.
I find the game more fun and more arousing when I try to resist the inevitable for a long long time. The jobs are a real challenge too, especially the waitress job (I don't consider the toilet "job" a job). And there's some chances that the strip club will not be a job for a pure Karryn, unless they add some nice lingerie sets to keep her decent.
But the Wanted inmates totally kill the mood at some point, as the guards, if you take some edicts without thinking, but the wanted ones are unavoidable and the pool isn't large enough for a long run, their level rises too fast and soon you're fucked, like literally.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Wanted inmates are a vanilla thing, not CCMod. CCMod just adds some things.
Do you mean Rare Enemies?

It's a theroy or game concept?
That's the entire premise of the game and the devs make no bones about it. The game's preface explains what it is about. Yasu the Deputy Warden provides orientation for the new brush by making advances. When Karryn walks in the Mess and eavesdrops on the inmates conversations, you can read their sleazy plans.

Reactions: Tachanka45

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Am I just an idiot? Because I still can't figure out how to install the mod. I keep reading the README and follow the instructions in every detail, but it still doesn't work.

Edit: I think I did it right this time, but now I have an error code when I load my save
TypeError: Cannot read property '_babyColorData' of undefined
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusBaby (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:998:81)
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusPictureLayers (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:970:16)
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusPicture (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1013:12)
Window_MenuStatus.drawKarrynStatus (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1256:12)
Window_MenuStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMenu.js:2681:7)
Window_MenuStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1021:43)
Window_MenuStatus.Window_Selectable.drawAllItems (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1256:18)
Window_MenuStatus.Window_Selectable.refresh (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1283:14)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:8095:8)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_MainMenuManager.js:4681:45)

Anyone know what to do from here?
Game is looking for information (baby color data, the race of your baby) but can't find it. This is because the previous v8 version of CC Mod didn't track that data, but it does now in v9.

Load up your v8 save in a v8 version of the game with CC mod and have Karryn give birth, save the game and then transfer the save to the new version.

Or just start a new save.

Vipergts

Jan 29, 2019
Okay, This is on my watch list.
As for the monsters, what will it be consist of?
Lizards? Slimes? wolves? Goblins? Futa monster girls? Succubus futa's? Tentecles even? or is just regular human enemies?
:unsure:
Slimes yes, they have higher defense than most monsters before floor 3. No wolves. Not lizards but there are lizardmen, be careful with them the more you haven't subjugated yet the stronger they each are, you don't have to worry about them until Floor 3 though. There are goblins, they're relatively weak. No futas. No succubus. No tentacle monsters. There are human enemies but I wouldn't call them regular as there are different types and grades. As far as monsters go there are orcs, they have the power to buff all other enemies in the combat until they are subjugated, also the Floor 4 boss is a yeti but you shouldn't have that much trouble if you've reached the highest possible level for floor 4 and have sufficient training edicts and all the halberd edicts up to that point. (there's general halberd edicts which don't have restrictions aside from the fact that you can only upgrade your halberd once per floor clear, and there are offensive and defensive halberd specializations which you can only have one of, if you take an offensive specialization halberd edict then any defensive ones you had are undone and if you take a defensive one then any offensive ones you had are undone. Pick the offensive specialization.) I think there are other prisoner types but I can't remember which ones.

Vipergts

Jan 29, 2019
How exactly does one acquire the thug influence passive? Have cleared .6 and .8 on secretary mode and am doing first .9 run through. Like all Karryn's prison players I am experiencing the problem of not having enough money for expedient training edicts. I always want to take the solution to the thug problem which increases profits but always end up caving and drugging their food instead because the solution I want requires me to have the thug influence passive and I can nver get it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes