yournormalking

Oct 11, 2018
"Give first kiss to visitor" title doesn't work properly if you give them a proper kiss.. I only got the title after my Karryn gave first kiss via visitor blowjob.

Is this intended? Playing on 9A.k

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
I can't trigger night walk so can someone tell me what exactly happens there wahat are the events? thank you

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
Guys does anyone know how to unlock the bar
after you subjugate lvl1 and got the gift from the emperor and his letetr, you ahve the ability to enact edicts regarding lvl1

one of the top row choices is repairing the bar, and after that there is an option to unlock the waitress outfit...same with lvl1 visitor center and receptionist, on lvl2 you want to repair the bathroom and in the same row afterwards on the bottom, "fix middle stall"

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
I can't trigger night walk so can someone tell me what exactly happens there wahat are the events? thank you
Every time you have been stripped in battle max durability of clothes outside of battle decreases, so at some point Karryn will walk half naked on map. Similarly with cum on her body.
Just play the game and if you have been doing naughty things in battle or sidejobs - it is inevitable, that you will trigger "night walk" at some point.

UPD: And besides, there are no new events with nightwalking. It is just another obstacle for Karryn to further push her into slutdom . Previously safe places of subjugated levels will be populated with enemies again. So for example, you have been fighting on lvl2, trying to clear a path to the boss, Karryn is exhausted, horny, received a few facials in battle and have been stripped of underwear, you go to lvl1 to your office, but "pacified" prisoners of lvl1 will attack you and in some cases even your guards.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I managed to trigger the night mode after a defeat scene, where normally Karryn would spend the night in the defeat room until morning next day. In the Night Mode however, she kinda-sorta wakes up in the middle of the night half naked and has to get back to the office or Guards station to get her daily rest. The 'problem' is that all the prisoners and guards are wandering about the prison in a mood for love. Some of them you may easily evade, but the main office door is blocked by three naked guards and you need to 'fight' them and win to get through. The battle itself is just a standard battle, just your opponents are looking for sexy time and not much else. Consider that an extra obstacle for a Warden who strives to remain prim and proper, or a bonus for a Warden who can't get enough dick.

Razor298

Apr 27, 2020
can someone share save file for Karryn Mod v9, every save file from previous version mod or normal one didn't work

Razor298

Apr 27, 2020
i hope shower room in level 3 could be used in the future i think karryn could do so many hot stuff there for example like if karryn got covered in cum in the night mood she go there and wash hereself taking a shower and the inmate invades her and have sex with her like a new CG new sex position they fuck her from behind while they shower with her i think it will be cool
I like your idea sir!!, hope in next version it will happen!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
can someone share save file for Karryn Mod v9, every save file from previous version mod or normal one didn't work
My save from v8 CCMod didnt work too. Pleasure counter was showing NaN value. Game crashed after initiating the battle, so I took my old save, slept in the office few days until order ran out and started a newgame+. It worked that way

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I like your idea sir!!, hope in next version it will happen!!!
This would be after the official release of ver. 1, if ever. The devs already presented their roadmap and apart from Strip Club and Final Boss of lv. 5 no other scenes/activities are planned at the moment.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I'm trying to migrate my saves from 8O to 9N, both patched with CCmod. Am I supposed to be moving just www/saves or the entire www folder?
You only have to move the folder "save" from where you pull it into the new game folder into the same place

Worked for every version for me since the first alpha

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
A few days ago I put up a test branch, and things seem to be working, so here's the update post now with a new set of passives. Test branch has been deleted.

When I saw the weekly progress report with a bunch of cock varieties I really wanted to do something with them other than just being visual flavor. So here are 4 new passives based on the first cock in Karryn's holes: vaginal, anal, oral, and a special bonus passive if all 3 match. Pleasure gain when having sex with the associated location is increased if the cock matches. See config file. NG/NG+ that was started in v9A is required for these to work properly.

Changelog highlights:
* Update to v9A
* New exhibitionist features
* New virginity loss passives
* Womb tat art for standby/unarmed poses
* Hymen art on a few poses

The readme has changed a bit. Probably worth reading.

teaser.png

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
You only have to move the folder "save" from where you pull it into the new game folder into the same place

Worked for every version for me since the first alpha
I used the prepatched version that was provided a few pages ago. I'll try patching myself and see if that works. Thanks though.

NullException

Jul 23, 2019
Karryn's Prison [v0.9A.N] [Remtairy] - Original Size: 863MB

Download PC (284MB)(530mb Upacked):

CCMOD is included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get a crash in the prologue with this version, happens after the second attack against the deputy warden. I'm guessing it's an incorrectly formatted/corrupt PNG

jnefc2983j

Aug 27, 2021
Karryn's Prison [v0.9A.N] [Remtairy] - Original Size: 863MB

Download PC (284MB)(530mb Upacked):

CCMOD is included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried yours many times as well as followed instructions to do it manually myself... No matter what, I keep getting the weird error when I get to any sex scene after the first instance.... similar to the guy above me... Can anyone fix this please?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes