madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Aw man, I really wish they would add the girls on the line as well into the action, instead of them just wanting to shake hands.
I prefer they shake hands only. Male visitors are almost exclusively pervs looking for blowjobs once you go past a certain slutty tipping point. With enough fame and Imperial Idol title put on, the visiting wives, mothers and sisters are a steady source of additional income. Some days, my Karryn will earn more as a Receptionist than she will as a Waitress.

Besides, this game has a decidedly heterosexual flavor, which is rare these days. Why won't we have a great game with a female MC obsessed with males and males only once in a while? Wouldn't it be great if that obsession extended from their genitals to other attributes of masculinity as well?

I know, I know, this would require a female gaze, which vast majority of gamers do not possess.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I would recommend to play the game until you clear it before start to mod the game to disable dressing.
Moving around without cloth will toggle night mode which prevent access to various place such as Mass hall, Bar, Receiption.

I just wich the game will let toggle such mode during night sleep instead of forced toggle when moving around naked.
I note I have edited my game to disable night mode and this means wandering around naked is fine.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Oh dang. This is kinda big if you don't wanna fight but accidentally enter a fight.
it looks like it's time for me to look in the js files to see what they changed to disable escape. i like having the option

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Ok now I am curious. Why should you not buy accessories, if you have enough Charm for one? They are a game changer.
Also fighting Guards, isn't something I would recommend as a general strategy, since it comes with huge risks, depending on the run you are going for.
it depends on your build for sure. for example you don't need any accessories for a slut run. but for pure runs, early game you have much more important stuff to get that are mostly way cheaper. but I guess that's a matter of preference

I kinda agree on the guards. I'll put it in "what you CAN do"

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I'm trying to do a pure dodge charm run, and somehow her slut level is increasing even though she never engages in sexual acts?
we have many passives for things like "talk resist" and "sadism" that you can get without touching anyone. side-jobs also have their own collection of passives that you can get without getting sexually involved. the main challenge of pure runs (aside from the increasing difficulty of dealing with enemies trying to rape Karryn) is their "ticking bomb" nature. you waste too much time and at some point one bad encounter leads to Karryn losing her virginity (or worse. I had one when she lost her oral, vaginal and anal virginity on one defeat), then it can get out of hand if you're not careful. it's part of the design

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
it depends on your build for sure. for example you don't need any accessories for a slut run...
There are loads of accessories which facilitate slut runs, like the ones that lower desire requirements for certain types of sex and those that increase mind, which affects her capacity for handling orgasms. Then there is a virgin slut run, where certain accessory configurations help Karryn big time: pearl ring decreases pussy desire gain by 66%, so if you care for the Warden's hymen and still want to see her fuck like a demon possessed then add a Cashmere scarf and you can have a stable virgin buttslut.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
There are loads of accessories which facilitate slut runs, like the ones that lower desire requirements for certain types of sex and those that increase mind, which affects her capacity for handling orgasms. Then there is a virgin slut run, where certain accessory configurations help Karryn big time: purple bracelet decreases pussy desire gain by 66%, so if you care for the Warden's hymen and still want to see her fuck like a demon possessed then add a Cashmere scarf and you can have a stable virgin buttslut.
I don't think new players go for a virgin run and if it wasn't obvious, my post was about new players. "normal" slut runs don't need accessories. yeah, having some accessories is pretty good. but with decreasing charm and limited income of early game, I'm not gonna recommend it to someone who doesn't know which accessory is worth it.
we can create a detailed guide after Rem completes the game. I'm sure there is a lot I can learn and there are many interesting builds people can recommend

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
it depends on your build for sure. for example you don't need any accessories for a slut run. but for pure runs, early game you have much more important stuff to get that are mostly way cheaper. but I guess that's a matter of preference

I kinda agree on the guards. I'll put it in "what you CAN do"
While I agree, especially pure runs need to get some income going and manage order/control early on. However the Strength accessory is insanely strong early game allowing you to completely stomp the first floor and it is also really cheap.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v0.8.o): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v0.8.o): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v0.8.o): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v0.8.o): here
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod):
  • basic CG gallery: here
I kinda hope it has teleportation mod

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes