Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
With cock desire under 50, odds are that you won't be trapped in anything. I'm not sure about the exact conditions for combat masturbation, but once you stack a few related passives, it comes up all the time when Karryn's even a little bit aroused and a few of her desires are at least around 40.
Also, it's crazy powerful with enough charm. Enemies that don't have the Horny status effect will just quietly fap themselves to death while watching Karryn.
goblin cun is something that can get you with just pussy

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
Gracias Crack

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Just got into playing this game, how many of the 5 levels are currently in the game so far/how much content is there?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Just got into playing this game, how many of the 5 levels are currently in the game so far/how much content is there?
You can play up to the Boss of Level 4. Once you beat him, the game just gets into an "endless mode", in which you can continue to fight in Level 4, since Level 5 doesn't exist yet. Also the Strip Club Side Job that will be teased at the Level 3 Boss, isn't in the game yet. That one will be implemented in 0.9B which will come around October.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
With cock desire under 50, odds are that you won't be trapped in anything. I'm not sure about the exact conditions for combat masturbation, but once you stack a few related passives, it comes up all the time when Karryn's even a little bit aroused and a few of her desires are at least around 40.
Also, it's crazy powerful with enough charm. Enemies that don't have the Horny status effect will just quietly fap themselves to death while watching Karryn.
Getting the passives that boost your base desires is way eaasier than getting the passives that boost exhibitionism though.
My Karryn has a base cock-desire of 50.

Edit: I boosted the desire required for her to get fucked via items, but it's still only about 80-90, and she's such a slut that it shoots up past 100 within a couple of turns.
Also, the willpower moves that lower desire seem mega underpowered. Is there a way to make them stronger? At current they barely counteract the amount gained per turn.

Also, i'm wondering if there's a way to keep her desire requirements for sex high, but lower the requirement for toys?
I want to get some toy-scenes or passives, but the nerds always go for footjobs instead.

I've seen one toy this entire playthrough so far.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Wish the game has inmate mode. you start as an inmate and try to make her your bitch and take over prison. I just don't like lose to get scenes in these female protag h game. If I win and never lose then I get virgin end and no h scene at all. kind of defeat the propose of playing h game you know. so I want to play as and inmate. defeat her at first floor. fuck her . she escape to second floor then you defeat her again and so on. maybe make this happen after the end of main game so she appear as a boss make sense.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
You can play up to the Boss of Level 4. Once you beat him, the game just gets into an "endless mode", in which you can continue to fight in Level 4, since Level 5 doesn't exist yet. Also the Strip Club Side Job that will be teased at the Level 3 Boss, isn't in the game yet. That one will be implemented in 0.9B which will come around October.
Nice to know, i just got to level 2 and thought it ended at like 3 or somethin so im glad it at least covers 4 of the 5 levels for now

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Nice to know, i just got to level 2 and thought it ended at like 3 or somethin so im glad it at least covers 4 of the 5 levels for now
About the only things missing are the stripper mini game which the ETA is October if all things go to plan. And Floor 5, which is just suppose to be the final boss.

So stripper job, final boss, and endings. How many endings? No one knows.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Sheesh I can't believe I've been passing on this game for so long.
I'm glad I finally gave it a try.
I kinda love it.
Certainly came for the lewd, and stayed for the gameplay.
I love all the mechanics dearly.
I just wish there was more sadistic/female dom content.

May 7, 2021
Also, i'm wondering if there's a way to keep her desire requirements for sex high, but lower the requirement for toys?
I want to get some toy-scenes or passives, but the nerds always go for footjobs instead.
It's easy. Just surpress cock desire. The nerds use the toys, but are not able to force Karryn into footjob. This is the way I made Sugar Plum Fairy.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
is there a gallery? and if so how do i access it
There is no gallery. There are no traditional scenes. Everything is done in combat on the fly. The closest thing to traditional scenes are the defeat events, and the waitress drunk event. But even they require player input and can change.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
This game can expand more than just 5 prison floors. Hope Rem won't satisfied with just complete v1.0 of the game

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Wish the game has inmate mode. you start as an inmate and try to make her your bitch and take over prison. I just don't like lose to get scenes in these female protag h game. If I win and never lose then I get virgin end and no h scene at all. kind of defeat the propose of playing h game you know. so I want to play as and inmate. defeat her at first floor. fuck her . she escape to second floor then you defeat her again and so on. maybe make this happen after the end of main game so she appear as a boss make sense.
A member made a mod last year that was that. I haven't tried it and it seems super incomplete, from what I had skimmed in the thread. A game where you're a regular-ass inmate, rioting for fun, and in walks stuck-up Karryn as new warden could be fun. Discuss with your inmate friends how to help you make her your bitch. Make your own edicts to make her job harder. This will most likely never happen due to art assets, unless the team makes a spin-off... for some reason.

I don't agree about loss = H scenes. A LOT of games have you see H scenes by lowering your health and pretty much ends in game over. Here, you're not out of the fight. You rest up and try not to lose again. Or heck, you can fight with sex. Have you played the game? If not, you should because there's a lot of ways to contain prisoners. Some do pure runs. Others straight up slutting the battles.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes