but today something like 100 nerd just one use a toy
no idea why

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
My friend your hard work will not be forgotten, I thank you for your meritorious deeds and wish I could bestow a better reward than a simple like.

If you got to page 819 you'll find nice saves

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pablotron

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
early every nerd use his toy now they have sometime 3 toys
but today something like 100 nerd just one use a toy
no idea why
Just had one use rotor and beads on me, so they definitely work. If i had to guess, i would say it's probably because there is no opportunity for them to use toys. Maybe your desire is too high?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Mega

v9A.k Changelog
  • The Daily Report now appears even if Karryn wakes up away outside of her office or a guard station.
  • The text for the selected option in the Settings menu is now bolden to help with readability.
  • Minor typos corrected.
Thanks my friend.

Now to wait for the new version and begin replaying the game from zero oof.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
So how hard would be to mod "bleached" and "blacked" filters in the game?
Making all the human dicks from only one race instead of mixed, could even be one of those cheats.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Damn, this "scandalous mode" was neat at first, but my Karryn is so slutty that I don't even have the option to adjust her clothes mid-battle, hell I was trying to contain a riot on level 2 and after two battles with no sexual acts she already in full scandalous mode.

I really didn't want to buy clothes upgrades, my entire build is sex-based. I hope the dev addresses this next week.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Damn, this "scandalous mode" was neat at first, but my Karryn is so slutty that I don't even have the option to adjust her clothes mid-battle, hell I was trying to contain a riot on level 2 and after two battles with no sexual acts she already in full scandalous mode.

I really didn't want to buy clothes upgrades, my entire build is sex-based. I hope the dev addresses this next week.
You can still contain the riot even in scandalous mode. That only affects the rooms that aren't usually filled with enemies during riot or anarchy.

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
Mega

v9A.k Changelog
  • The Daily Report now appears even if Karryn wakes up away outside of her office or a guard station.
  • The text for the selected option in the Settings menu is now bolden to help with readability.
  • Minor typos corrected.
Who knows you All Might ?
This is my hero

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Scandalous mode is actually great for riots and I finally could pull off the high kick x thug scene.
The dev already teased there will be a striper job, so I'm guessing it will be a night-time only job.

What I really hope, now that she can literally get totally naked on scandalous mode is that instead of entering fights with prisoners, she can actually entertain them or even whore herself. I'm already surrendering her just to see those level defeating scenes, might as well do it for the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: craiwler

PunisherX

Aug 17, 2018
Installed 1.00.31 version
Still doesn't work,
only menus and options work but navigation doesn't, only joypad,
I am on android 11 if it matters,
This makes the game very unplayable
Hmm weird. Had the same problem with latest Joiplay. Downgraded to 1.00.31 and works fine. Try different versions for you. apkfun.com has from 1.00.09 - 1.01.430. If still dont work better use Maldives Player.

Reactions: TalkingTree1975

Farrel322

Jun 8, 2021
Hmm weird. Had the same problem with latest Joiplay. Downgraded to 1.00.31 and works fine. Try different versions for you. apkfun.com has from 1.00.09 - 1.01.430. If still dont work better use Maldives Player.
Yep, 1.00.31 makes animation works again, but still cant move through touchscreen

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes