HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Can you show a screen shot of a boobjob at the receptionist? I'm very curious now. Unless you miss read that as blowjob.
There are no boobjobs in the receptionist mini game. Zoomies was just taking exception to Trigger's claim that no one has discussed the available sex acts in that game. It's a fairly common question and many people have answered it before.

• Angry
Reactions: TriggerStrider1
Jun 21, 2017
uhh, you are wrong. many, many, many, people have posted all the skills for the receptionist job, just a little reasearch is needed.
There are no boobjobs in the receptionist mini game. Zoomies was just taking exception to Trigger's claim that no one has discussed the available sex acts in that game. It's a fairly common question and many people have answered it before.
Let's be real 2 seconds, if you are searching for whitch title is needed to do the boobjob scene in receptionist, you write "title" "receptionist" and "boobjob" in the research bar (in whichever order you choose), not "receptionist scene list". so yes technically yes it has been answered multiple times, but no, Majere40's question specificly, has never been covered.

I'll had that saying "go search by yourself" to someone asking something is realy mean, especialy if you know the answer. I understand if the answer is on the same page or one or two behind, but guys, the thread is 895 pages long and the game as being changed multiple times during the thread's lifespan so even if he find the answer, this answer may be outdated (Plus CCmod but thats another story).

Reactions: Vexstear

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi donno if this has been answered already or not. But how do you edit the post battle stamina?
I have used some tweaks from here.The reason im asking becasue after level 3, if you get taken after a defeat, you end up in solitary. By the time you are done and out of ther you have like 800 stm left and that is not enough to get out of there. you get caught again and then taken back to solitary.

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Thank god I,m out for a trip today and will come back at night to see ver 9B.v, lets make a prediction on which version will be out at the end of the day! I'll say...9B.g

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
It's gonna take a few hrs to go up on here right? It's already pass midnight and I cbf waiting. I'll probably just pay and subscribe if that's the case.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes