maustro

Dec 6, 2017
The bar minigame becomes straight-up impossible as your sluttiness goes up since Karryn ends up a naked, orgasmic mess so quickly it's impossible to make a good amount of money anymore, you enter a losing loop right quick (remembering who asked for what drink is also really tedious). I feel like the job needs a bit of a rebalance or maybe a new phase if you're a depraved whore or not.
I think the best way to work waitress job is to never upgrade the drink list. This way you can walk around with 3 pale beers in tray and not worry about the orders too much, there's always only 1 or 2 who will drink water in the room. Also most importantly you can drink infinite amount of pale beer from customers and not get drunk and bent over the table. You can make +1k in tips like this in 30min shift (i can't remember how much i made in slutty/full drinklist run to compare but i think it's good income) also works well with "pure" runs as you can get away with zero groping and pleasure gained..

Reactions: ronadan

standin

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a way to make the goblin show up more in the Receptionist roll?? I couldn't figure out what to change to what amounts.

Also to make more show up to the toilet?? It seems like there is a fixed amount and they stop coming after a while.
For goblin reception, if you receive 420 mL worth of goblin cum while you work the front desk (I assume it's over multiple shifts) you get the Goblin Waste Basket title which makes more goblin spawn for the Receptionist job.

As for toilet Glory Hole, I think you just have to raise your rep there and more people will show up.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
There is no boobjobs in the receptionist minigame. visitor can only touch her boobs with their hands.
and zoomies, no one ever covered that in this thread.
I swear i remember there being boobjobs... Damn you, now i'm not sure, are you happy? Can't say if there are boobjobs with humans, never paid attention, but from what i thought when i wrote about them - a goblin visitor can stand on the table and Karryn can give him boobjob. Just you wait until i play next time and prove you wrong, you'll be forever condemned.

Jun 21, 2017
I swear i remember there being boobjobs... Damn you, now i'm not sure, are you happy? Can't say if there are boobjobs with humans, never paid attention, but from what i thought when i wrote about them - a goblin visitor can stand on the table and Karryn can give him boobjob. Just you wait until i play next time and prove you wrong, you'll be forever condemned.
I looked the code, so if you find it, I REALY want to see the screenshot man, and I'll be very very very surprised.
edit : goblin squeeze the boobs wile standing on the table but nothing more

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I think the best way to work waitress job is to never upgrade the drink list. This way you can walk around with 3 pale beers in tray and not worry about the orders too much, there's always only 1 or 2 who will drink water in the room. Also most importantly you can drink infinite amount of pale beer from customers and not get drunk and bent over the table. You can make +1k in tips like this in 30min shift (i can't remember how much i made in slutty/full drinklist run to compare but i think it's good income) also works well with "pure" runs as you can get away with zero groping and pleasure gained..
THIS. yeah on slut runs, waitress job's difficulty goes from "meh. is she drunk yet?" to "LET ME DO MY FUCKING JOB". get as many additional mugs as u want, but do not touch the list. one of the worst edicts in the whole game, period (or I guess it's another trap? idk)

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
Can you show a screen shot of a boobjob at the receptionist? I'm very curious now. Unless you miss read that as blowjob.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
What version of Java do i have to have in order for the ccmod decrypter to work, it just flashes a black screen for a micro second and i have the newest java?

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Am I not understanding the math for the footjob calculations right, or did my game mess up in some way? I still don't have the tier 3 passive for footjob per people (Penis Slaying Foot Pussy) despite the game saying I've done it with 136 different people. Or did the requirement for it go up at some point between versions? Sorry if it's been mentioned before.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes