Guytoejam

Jul 20, 2021
Hey guys, I'm a new player. I just wanna wtach sex scenes and go through the game. But having sex is bad? And I should focus on combat? I feel like I'm not grasping the essence of this game yet. Is there some sort of newbie guide?

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys, I'm a new player. I just wanna wtach sex scenes and go through the game. But having sex is bad? And I should focus on combat? I feel like I'm not grasping the essence of this game yet. Is there some sort of newbie guide?
If you just want to see the scenes, bump the difficulty down to easy, take the passives that encourage sluttiness and lose some battles (running out of energy is the fastest way) Getting sexed is the only way to start having sex, and the game trends heavily torwards the masochistic side of things. Losing a lot and not managing your desires are the ways to get to all the content quickly.

But I think the essence of the game for me would be being able to control exactly what Karryn gets into, which is a tough thing to manage outside of easy-mode. Search the thread for the "how to get money"-guides, and don't hesitate to read the title-/passive-lists once you get the hang of the game. Also note, that the game supports New Game+, meaning your titles will carry over if you start over after losing a run. Literally "losing is fun".

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Just saw this (from the 09/28)
Can't wait,this gonna be the best job so fare imo !

HS : do someone knows another rpg-m like that ? I tried Melty's Quest but... Meh

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Just saw this (from the 09/28)
Can't wait,this gonna be the best job so fare imo !

HS : do someone knows another rpg-m like that ? I tried Melty's Quest but... Meh
meh... it's not going to beat Waitress. It's actually the most entertaining waitress job ever done in hrpg imo. And the Secretary job is already less fun than Waitress so i'm not hoping too much from this one.

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
meh... it's not going to beat Waitress. It's actually the most entertaining waitress job ever done in hrpg imo. And the Secretary job is already less fun than Waitress so i'm not hoping too much from this one.
Waitress is really fun indeed, but I miss a "drunk gauge" and more things about being drunk. Or just... To be drunk after the job :coffee:

And I always loved bunny style in 2D art...

And yeah, I don't do the Secretary Job, don't like the concept and I don't like Goblin neither (and they still harass Karryn everytime with there cunni when I just want to Light Kick an orc...)

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
And yeah, I don't do the Secretary Job, don't like the concept and I don't like Goblin neither (and they still harass Karryn everytime with there cunni when I just want to Light Kick an orc...)
When Karryn's not well-behaved human fans start coming(goblins too btw), that's where the fun working here begins. Goblins are fine, but i started to really try my best kicking them after like 20 goblins started coming each time, which is both too noticeable and too damaging for stamina. It's also pretty relaxing, since clients don't really bother you with hurrying up, or i'm just not far into it enough, who knows, but as long as you do the first people first, you can basically just have fun until the end. There are also two titles to do paperwork faster and to gain money from giving handshakes, so it's not just a clearly inferior to bar charity anymore.

While bar is way too chaotic and gives a blow to my already bad memory. Grope, grope, cums, grope, returns to barman... wtf did they ordered, again? Was it Vodka? Gold Rum? I'll go ask them again... Uuuh guys, don't get angry, okay, i'll be right back with your Ale... And if you're too far into being a perv Karryn, it also becomes impossible, since she'll orgasm from being lightly groped, and you'll break all the glasses you have.

Reactions: Yann33

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
When Karryn's not well-behaved human fans start coming(goblins too btw), that's where the fun working here begins. Goblins are fine, but i started to really try my best kicking them after like 20 goblins started coming each time, which is both too noticeable and too damaging for stamina. It's also pretty relaxing, since clients don't really bother you with hurrying up, or i'm just not far into it enough, who knows, but as long as you do the first people first, you can basically just have fun until the end. There are also two titles to do paperwork faster and to gain money from giving handshakes, so it's not just a clearly inferior to bar charity anymore.

While bar is way too chaotic and gives a blow to my already bad memory. Grope, grope, cums, grope, returns to barman... wtf did they ordered, again? Was it Vodka? Gold Rum? I'll go ask them again... Uuuh guys, don't get angry, okay, i'll be right back with your Ale... And if you're too far into being a perv Karryn, it also becomes impossible, since she'll orgasm from being lightly groped, and you'll break all the glasses you have.
Tbh I play the bar like always taking beer (this is the only drink I have btw) and I've the passive to give anything to anyone if I drink of flash... Karryn doesn't work for money anymore.

I know you can do handjob in secretary job, but... It is really just that ? I mean, the H-scene for bar is way more fun imo. Money isn't a problem in the game.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I know you can do handjob in secretary job, but... It is really just that ? I mean, the H-scene for bar is way more fun imo. Money isn't a problem in the game.
Much more than only handjobs, like kisses, titjob, groping and even blowjob, except for vaginal and anal stuff, since they're occupied by goblins, or i'm just not far enough for visitors to do that. Perhaps your skills with that were too low, so visitors never ever ask something further than a sneaky handjob. Also, if you're about my word "handshakes", i literally meant it... fans ask Karryn for handshakes, and can pay for that.

merostraw

Apr 23, 2021
I want to complete this game without sex or sexual contact, and I'm wondering is it possible? :unsure:
It's possible, depending on your definition of sexual contact. If you mean something like running through the game without even masturbating - it will be a painful experience, especially on prisoner, but avoiding penises is manageable.

Reactions: Meghead

FearLs

Nov 15, 2020
I want to complete this game without sex or sexual contact, and I'm wondering is it possible? :unsure:
It is. You must defeat the bosses as fast as you can without losing and also not masturbating. An agility focused build helped me do it. Don't know if anyone has any other ideas.

Reactions: Meghead

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I absolutely love this game. I was wondering if there were any other similar ones out there, now that I have completed this one in its current form

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
The bar minigame becomes straight-up impossible as your sluttiness goes up since Karryn ends up a naked, orgasmic mess so quickly it's impossible to make a good amount of money anymore, you enter a losing loop right quick (remembering who asked for what drink is also really tedious). I feel like the job needs a bit of a rebalance or maybe a new phase if you're a depraved whore or not.

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Much more than only handjobs, like kisses, titjob, groping and even blowjob, except for vaginal and anal stuff, since they're occupied by goblins, or i'm just not far enough for visitors to do that. Perhaps your skills with that were too low, so visitors never ever ask something further than a sneaky handjob. Also, if you're about my word "handshakes", i literally meant it... fans ask Karryn for handshakes, and can pay for that.
Woups for handshakes, english isn't my native language, and it seems I learned to much with h-game...
Well, I'll give it a try, it cost nothing

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes