sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to give enemy skills?
Like how only guards and thugs can counter Karryn's kick into sex, how can I give it to other inmates

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Like how only guards and thugs can counter Karryn's kick into sex, how can I give it to other inmates
The problem with giving it to other inmates is there won't be any art assets for it. I've never tried it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the game crashes.
If you still want to try it, open enemies.json and look at one of the thug entries. At the end there's a field called "counter" (or something like that, I'm going from memory.) Try placing that into some other enemy. It should work in the guards, since Guard 5 already has it, so there's art.

Also, it isn't just thugs and guards; orcs, lizardmen and yetis also can kick counter.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe they ain't allowed to cum on her during the striptease so instead they give her the condoms of how many inmates she made cum just by dancing. And maybe you get more gold the more condoms she has.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
Is there a mod for this game that increases Karryn's tit size? I would like to see a titfuck scene but her entire chest is big enough to fully cover the penis from base to tip. As in the penis is straight up gone.
Someone answer me?
EDIT: How do I make a run where the enemies only go for the asshole and not the pussy? Would making her sensitive spot her asshole help with this?

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Someone answer me?
EDIT: How do I make a run where the enemies only go for the asshole and not the pussy? Would making her sensitive spot her asshole help with this?
Nope, there is no mod that would make dicks disappear entirely between Karryn's breasts.

If you want to redirect the inmates' interest from one particular orifice to another, you must learn to control Karryn's desires (suppression and release). It's basically what this game is all about - control of desires. Sensitive spot means exactly what it says on the tin: a sensitive asshole will make the Warden particularly partial to anal caresses. Each erogenous zone has its sensitivity in this game, which increases the more it's being bothered. With high enough anal sensitivity, she'll be cumming like crazy just from cornholing, no foreplay, no lube required. This does not directly translate to her ass being more attractive to inmates than her pussy. You just need to make sure that her desires for anal sex are met, while her desires for vanilla are not met and there is an inmate present who's interested in anal (for enemy initiated action) or Karryn has had so much anal that she's able to actively participate in sodomy.

This applies to any other type of sex.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
The problem with giving it to other inmates is there won't be any art assets for it. I've never tried it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the game crashes.
The game doesn't crash, when I first started adjusting enemies' skills I accidentally gave them all kick-counters taking Karryn's virginity really fast. So while it's possible, it ignores a lot of the usual requirements for vaginal sex. Like, it might happen before your first handjob. It also just uses the thug's CG, even the nerds (this was before orcs so maybe they'd use that now I'm not sure.)

The way you change it is relatively simple. Enemies.json is the list of every enemy and their moves, located in www/data. Searching by name (guard, prisoner, etc) works as well as just their skills (1601, 1607, etc. Be warned, edit where it says "posestart". If you mismatch skills {posestart into posejoin, petskills, etc} the game WILL crash. I'll add what to look for in the spoiler). You can find each CG's allocated number in RemtairyCombat (www/js/plugins) and then just search "1601" and you'll see every allocatable skill. Take those numbers, locate the posestart list for your desired enemy and insert it. Be warned, every enemy has multiple iterations of it so you will need to do this several times for each enemy type. Also, as always BACK UP YOUR FILES.

Once you get a real good understanding of what it all means, you can start giving enemies different skills. Like one nerd in my version has access to the Doc's syringes. Sometimes enemies will have a toy or two, all nerds have all the toys... No footjobs, no enemies just have the handjob skill anymore. And a strange oddity, if you disable rimjobs (like me) rogues will have no other posestart skill. Sooo, I gave them some naturally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Nope, there is no mod that would make dicks disappear entirely between Karryn's breasts.

If you want to redirect the inmates' interest from one particular orifice to another, you must learn to control Karryn's desires (suppression and release). It's basically what this game is all about - control of desires. Sensitive spot means exactly what it says on the tin: a sensitive asshole will make the Warden particularly partial to anal caresses. Each erogenous zone has its sensitivity in this game, which increases the more it's being bothered. With high enough anal sensitivity, she'll be cumming like crazy just from cornholing, no foreplay, no lube required. This does not directly translate to her ass being more attractive to inmates than her pussy. You just need to make sure that her desires for anal sex are met, while her desires for vanilla are not met and there is an inmate present who's interested in anal (for enemy initiated action) or Karryn has had so much anal that she's able to actively participate in sodomy.

This applies to any other type of sex.
Don't forget, enemies aren't the same. Even enemies of the same type can have differing skillsets. Some guards will only ever initiate handjobs, some thugs will only ever initiate vaginal sex (if not all, I don't recall).

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Don't forget, enemies aren't the same. Even enemies of the same type can have differing skillsets. Some guards will only ever initiate handjobs, some thugs will only ever initiate vaginal sex (if not all, I don't recall).
These are not skillsets, but preferences. Apart from yetis any inmate is capable of having anal sex with Karryn. Even if it wasn't their own idea.

With high-initiative Warden, full control of desires and clever employment of techniques the enemy preferences are of secondary importance. A mature slut run is about initiating and executing the type of sex that the player wants Karryn to partake in, not just waiting for them to make a move, which is inevitable at the beginning. Thugs never initiate anal, but see what happens if she rims another prisoner and her butt desire and cock desire are high enough, while her pussy desire is low. A pussy-loving, butt-slapping thug's dick will end up in her ass. Timid, jerkoff prisoners will go for her butt too, submissive nerds also, pretty much every erect dick whose turn has come.

Jan 8, 2020
does anybody know a way to change what enemies show up in defeat scenes?
js\plugins\RemtairyEnemyTroop.js
I believe line 2779 is for level one.
Just scroll down from there and you should see the other levels.
You should change the ids within these to whatever ids you want.

data\Enemies.json
You can look for the enemy ids here^
And as with all modding, make sure you backup your files/saves before you change things.

Actually... I was checking some of the files while I was typing this and I got a cheatsheet for some of the ids if you want it.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
These are not skillsets, but preferences. Apart from yetis any inmate is capable of having anal sex with Karryn. Even if it wasn't their own idea.

With high-initiative Warden, full control of desires and clever employment of techniques the enemy preferences are of secondary importance. A mature slut run is about initiating and executing the type of sex that the player wants Karryn to partake in, not just waiting for them to make a move, which is inevitable at the beginning. Thugs never initiate anal, but see what happens if she rims another prisoner and her butt desire and cock desire are high enough, while her pussy desire is low. A pussy-loving, butt-slapping thug's dick will end up in her ass. Timid, jerkoff prisoners will go for her butt too, submissive nerds also, pretty much every erect dick whose turn has come.
Joining the current sex action in place, yes. But even that is varied. Some will have more limited posejoin skills than others.

What I mentioned was posestart skills. Some enemies will never initiate certain scenes as they are not allocated the number necessary to do so. This is the same method that prevents anyone but goblins from starting cunnilingus, no one else has that number. A generic prisoner with posestart skills 1603,1604 will never initiate (that's the key word I think you missed) anything other than handjobs and blowjobs. It's the same reason only guards get the guard gangbang, and only the Yetis get their boobjob and vaginal sex animations.

If you look at my comment above the one you replied to, I break down how to tell what number means what for posestart (AKA, initiating sex with Karryn), but that can also be applied to posejoin (AKA, joining an already active sex scene).

Yes rouges can join a scene (ie, gobbo cunny) which allows them to go for a blowjob, but as of v0.9ap2 they have no posestart skill allocated to them and so will not initiate any blowjob scenes.

No matter how high Karryn's desire is, no enemy will initiate a scene that they do not have the allocated posestart skill for.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes