souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I dont get it. The sectretary outfit is great and it took sure some time to make it, why they dont use it more?
Because to implement it into combat (where most of the art assets are) would require a massive amount of time to draw the art for every combat pose and every state of undress. Basically it'd probably be months of work just for implementing one full outfit to replace the warden outfit. That's months of no other updates to the game. Having different outfits for the side jobs would be much easier, due to have far fewer art assets, but still take a lot of time.

If it was a 3D game it's a lot easier to implement new outfits, since you don't need to manually redraw every scene, just implement the model once (+ variants) and it can be used in scenes immediately.

axelries2

Jul 31, 2021
Anyone has a save after prison level 3 has been cleared out, the game just bugged and I am infinitely stuck on a set of stairs

Jun 25, 2018
The stripper CGs look hot. They definitely did a great job with the look. I'm curious if they'll be going the 'look but don't touch' route, or it'll be like the receptionist job where the sex is slowly added to it over time.

Although with this being the final side job, I really do hope this becomes like Melty's Quest and there will be side job DLC after release. I know the infirmary and classroom are opportunities lost for easy uniform fetish enthusiasts.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Although with this being the final side job, I really do hope this becomes like Melty's Quest and there will be side job DLC after release. I know the infirmary and classroom are opportunities lost for easy uniform fetish enthusiasts.
Rem said they will consider DLSs based on sale results after the full release of the game. so it's not that far-fetched. personally I'm supporting them as much as I can and recommend the same to anyone who likes their content

Jun 25, 2018
Rem said they will consider DLSs based on sale results after the full release of the game. so it's not that far-fetched. personally I'm supporting them as much as I can and recommend the same to anyone who likes their content
That's good to hear. Was that said on his Twitter? It must be why I missed it.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
That's good to hear. Was that said on his Twitter? It must be why I missed it.
honestly don't remember if it was part of monthly updates or on Twitter, but I'm certain he never elaborated on that. Rem just said "they will consider it". soooo yeah, let's wait and see what happens

my friends this DOES NOT mean DLCs are guaranteed. don't get me wrong. it means there's a possibility. that's all

Reactions: jaures

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
With CTRL you can speed up the text speech.
With RETURN you can speed up the movements.

And if you hit CTRL and RETURN, in that order, you can speed up all things, you can test that during the intro. Or boss speech.
Work in battles too, but you'll miss some things, espacially the preparation phase. Just be careful.

Jun 25, 2018
honestly don't remember if it was part of monthly updates or on Twitter, but I'm certain he never elaborated on that. Rem just said "they will consider it". soooo yeah, let's wait and see what happens

my friends this DOES NOT mean DLCs are guaranteed. don't get me wrong. it means there's a possibility. that's all
I don't count them chicken before they hatch. I expect nothing until it actually shows up. Thanks for the info!

Volcanis02

Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone I need help with the new version, I can't play it, I only have a black screen and no matter how long I wait it doesn't change anything so any suggestions?

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
I sure do hope the re-enable slimes to go into a blowjob without needing vag or anal. The build I am running made that fight take an unreal amount of time.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how to unlock the strip club, i also can't access any other area of level 3 besides the cafeteria and the place where the strip club is to be

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes