Jotoelpele

Oct 24, 2020
My people, is there any messiah or savior who has the karryn cg or in other words the image gallery apart on the secret of laziness?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
My people, is there any messiah or savior who has the karryn cg or in other words the image gallery apart on the secret of laziness?

View attachment 1417057
Sorry friend, due to the way images are created and layered together in this game I doubt anyone is going to bother to recreate all of her poses for some random dude on the internet. Because it is annoying enough to make people not want to do it. Just play the game.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone got the js/plugins/YEP_X_WeakEnemyPoses.js for me? Maybe it's because I'm trying to use the chinese(translated) mod on the new version, but I think the game has been using "YEP_..." things the entire time so might not be that.

Daker12

Nov 18, 2018
Is there any way to mod out/disable the heart eyes and exageratted facial expressions when karryn is at a high slut level? I actually prefer when she is not suuuuuper slutty.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is there any way to mod out/disable the heart eyes and exageratted facial expressions when karryn is at a high slut level? I actually prefer when she is not suuuuuper slutty.
I don't believe there is one that messes with the artwork in that particular way.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
It's based on her reaction score and you have to be pretty heavily leaning towards masochism. So either edit your reaction score or sadism/masochism. Take your pick.

Daker12

Nov 18, 2018
It's based on her reaction score and you have to be pretty heavily leaning towards masochism. So either edit your reaction score or sadism/masochism. Take your pick.
I've never modded any rpgm games or edited saves. Any way in particular I can do it in Karryn's Prison?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I've never modded any rpgm games or edited saves. Any way in particular I can do it in Karryn's Prison?
Look up RPGM save editor in the forums if you want to alter your save. as for modding its not that difficult if you know ruby well its easy if you know other programming languages its not that hard to figure out if you don't know anything about it then I'd suggest just using the save editor otherwise you could always look for some saves people have around here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes