DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
how do i make money in im like 60 days in and broke with no ugprades
Well.... I usually just cheat in $$ with a save editor on day one because i don't really like the balance they have around it;

But there's a few ways to make money. Early game fighting the guards right under her office pulls in some daily, but makes guards progressively stronger. I... can't remember if physically subduing them in combat works too, but definitely sexual subduing them does.

The bar makes more money with higher reputation. Grinding that up will make decent income. The way i typically get higher bar rep (this requires a sluttier build, can't do it while being pure)... is to get karryn drunk and fail asap, or have her just lose to the guys in the job mini game being extremely fatigued (running out of energy). If you fail it treats it as a good shift (the prisoners are happy with the results).

Edicts are the last way. You can release personal information for daily revenue but it's pretty low. Faster edicts are stuff like making guards pay for their own gear or gear maintenance in exchange for guard aggression + corruption. Sending the imperial guards away right away saves you quite a bit of daily income. There's actually a ton of edicts involving money. Going to deeper floors offers more edicts and options, but more problems to deal with as well, so. May actually make you have a lower income until you deal with them.

jk11

May 16, 2017
during combat at the end of each karryn "statement" there is a pause which force you to press action/esc to go forward
how to remove these pauses?!

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Will they add an option to disable male voices?
They are well made and fitting I guess, but for me personally I can enjoy the game more without them.

nimodae

Jun 8, 2018
Will they add an option to disable male voices?
They are well made and fitting I guess, but for me personally I can enjoy the game more without them.
I suppose you could edit RemtairyVoices.js and set the enemyVolume to 0 in each instance it is used (sidejobs, enemy skill usage and battles) starting at line 300.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkhunter

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes