FreyAnon

Mar 11, 2021
You need to either create a save in that number to replace with your downloaded one first. The global save file tells the game engine which save files have already been used, and it doesn't check for any other files.

So just start a new game in any save slot, then replace that save with the downloaded one.
I'm pretty sure that's what I did, create a new save slot and then replace it with the one I downloaded, I also tried changing the name of the downloaded save file (which I don't really know if it helps) and still, nothing. I don't know what I did wrong...

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
the update is estimated for next month, but how coll would it be if the author would be like "Surprise motherfuckers here is the update"
if i recall the .9B (club) is supposed to be by the end of the month according to their posts at some point

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Maybe the game wouldnt be impossible if you tried different strategies rather than cheat if you cant beat a boss.
(sorry)

There is nothing wrong with taking a short cut to save time, especially if you are playing a Virgin run. The Lizard boss is extremely cheap with summoning allies, if you don't have the right setup, Karryn is out numbered 5 to one which can make this boss fight extremely unfair.

That being said, if you keep Cock desire low, and use KI attacks you should be able to knock out the Lizard boss fairly quickly with out the rope hack. Once the Lizard Boss is defeated, so is all of his allies/

Another strategy would be to increase your chance for evade / counter attack, again keep the desires low. When the enemies attack Karryn, you should be able to counter 2 or 3 of them at a time, which will make it easier to clear the screen. You'll have to do this 3 or 4 times before they stop respawning and then you can take out the Lizard boss one on one.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
the update is estimated for next month, but how coll would it be if the author would be like "Surprise motherfuckers here is the update"
if i recall the .9B (club) is supposed to be by the end of the month according to their posts at some point

Our lord & savior Sachima said he(?) want to release 0.9B this month!!
From what the post above me has shown a few pages ago there's a chance that it might be release this month. Don't have ur hopes up too high tho.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes