boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
Is there a mod for this game that increases Karryn's tit size? I would like to see a titfuck scene but her entire chest is big enough to fully cover the penis from base to tip. As in the penis is straight up gone.

rambledamble

May 18, 2020
Anyone know if there's a build that revolves around flaunt and perhaps masturbation, but isn't an endurance slut?

I was trying to build an agi/charm focused "look but don't touch" build, but it doesn't really seem viable. Masturbating doesn't seem to do any pleasure damage to opponents, other than them getting horny and jacking off, but you get that with flaunt already.

Similarly, tried to do a tsundere type build where she's somewhat sadistic to the prisoners and guards, which gives her pleasure, then masturbates in private, but that seems like a dead end. You're just setting yourself up for failure. The passives you get from the masturbation make it really hard to keep her "pure" with everyone else.

Curious if there's a tactical use to masturbating, public or private, or if it's just there as a stepping stone to slutthood.
I tried something like the agi/charm build with counter stance. Karryn spends most turns standing around looking pretty and occasionally smacking prisoners who get too grabby. High mind is a must and every edict that has -attack chance is recommended. The problems are that it takes forever, both to win fights and get the build going, bosses and tougher/more virile enemies take even longer, and eventually you lose and go full slut. But the last part is what makes it fun.

I'd say that any build can work with enough mind but I think you're right that mid battle masturbation is just a stepping stone to pure sluthood.

EDIT: changed my mind. You almost certainly get the chance to masturbate mid battle before you unlock flaunt and I believe Karryn can't be grabbed out of masturbation so it can be used tactically if you are low on willpower to avoid sex. But it is still pretty questionable.

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
I tried something like the agi/charm build with counter stance. Karryn spends most turns standing around looking pretty and occasionally smacking prisoners who get too grabby. High mind is a must and every edict that has -attack chance is recommended. The problems are that it takes forever, both to win fights and get the build going, bosses and tougher/more virile enemies take even longer, and eventually you lose and go full slut. But the last part is what makes it fun.

I'd say that any build can work with enough mind but I think you're right that mid battle masturbation is just a stepping stone to pure sluthood.

EDIT: changed my mind. You almost certainly get the chance to masturbate mid battle before you unlock flaunt and I believe Karryn can't be grabbed out of masturbation so it can be used tactically if you are low on willpower to avoid sex. But it is still pretty questionable.
Karryn can in fact be grabbed out of touching herself. Even if a random thug wants a handy it'll break her out of self service.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Yeah I thought that was changed but I don't see it in the changelogs.
In the first versions after the introduction of the battle-masturbation that was the case. Then it got changed shortly after in one of the many updates. I did a 'reverse tweak' for it back then (in December... how the time flies...): here

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017

Yeah, that was my experience w/any kind of charm/pleasure dmg build as well. If pleasure dmg from horny scaled w/charm I think it could work and be a fun build, but as it is, it just takes these dudes way too long to finish!

edit: Perhaps more teasing skills to complement taunt/flaunt. Like a JOI skill for sadists, or a Present skill for masochists.

Best use of charm I've seen is that horny makes enemies easier to hit and crit I believe? So it complements any combat build. I just wish there was some kind of charm/pleasure build. Maybe there is, but I haven't found one yet.

Just looking for some kind of 3rd build, outside of endurance slut and pure combat.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
is anybody playing the chinese mod having problems in live stream with it not counting the sex task? mine shows karryn needs 5 facials, but even though she gets facials, they do not show in the count.

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
is anybody playing the chinese mod having problems in live stream with it not counting the sex task? mine shows karryn needs 5 facials, but even though she gets facials, they do not show in the count.
eae bro, how can you provide the download link for the game with this mod installed?

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
Can someone help me and tell me where I fucking edit the reinforcement? I'm tired of killing a prisoner and he calls for backup and comes 2 or 3 at once.

masterwolf25

Aug 30, 2019
Can someone help me and tell me where I fucking edit the reinforcement? I'm tired of killing a prisoner and he calls for backup and comes 2 or 3 at once.
go to the "CC_Config" file in the plugins folder then scroll down to the section that says "Enemy Call Reinforcement" and change
"var CCMod_enemyData_Reinforcement_MaxPerWave_Total = 2"
to
"var CCMod_enemyData_Reinforcement_MaxPerWave_Total = 0"

Reactions: thispls13

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it possible to use that office outfit that appears when choosing the easy way?
You can't change outfits outside of the side jobs. So there's a Hooter's style outfit she wears only in the bar job, and that secretary outfit you mentioned is used only for the receptionist job, and there will be (it's not released yet) a stripper outfit.

Basically they'd need to do all the outfit art for every combat pose and state of (un)dress in the game for each additional outfit that could be used in combat to be able to change outfits. It's something that the developer may put into a DLC / later update, but only after the base game is completed since it'd take way too long for the release plans they have.

Reactions: motoko1985
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes