mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
ive done a charm flaunt build on prisoner, but never used masturbation. for a charm build you don't even need to level stats really, since horny enemies will pretty much never attack you. the problem is that eventually flaunt can make you horny, and eventually horny increases mind skill costs. its super viable until you get to that point, but once you do you either have to savescum every time flaunt gives you horny or edit it out in the game files.
Or you use "see no evil" + "hear no evil" -> "speak no evil". It lowers all desires at once and costs a bit of willpower (because you need to use all three in one round), but is more efficient than lowering three times individually and is not affected by the horny debuff. If you train mind enough, it's the goto for low desire for me.

iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
I was able to do your latter build idea, just going damage edicts. It's pretty hard even at warden difficulty but I finished the 4th boss at <lvl 40 slut level ( unavoidable because of mandatory masturbation to recover fatigue ) and got all the Hero's guideline gift from emperor. Having all the hero's guideline unlocks Hero items at the store.
what's that hero items?

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
If you install CCMod correctly you will see xray of her womb and chance of getting pregnant on the pause screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To configure mod - open CC_Config.js and CC_ConfigOverride.js with a text editor in www/js/plugins.
There are plenty of annotations and comments from dev inside to explain what's what
I had edited for fake pregnancy/tattoo and I can't find where is the file to edit again anymore

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
Or you use "see no evil" + "hear no evil" -> "speak no evil". It lowers all desires at once and costs a bit of willpower (because you need to use all three in one round), but is more efficient than lowering three times individually and is not affected by the horny debuff. If you train mind enough, it's the goto for low desire for me.
Problem with that I found is actually getting the money/spare edict points to put into those 3 skills on prisoner. By the time I'd gotten to flaunt causing horny and increasing mind costs I was running into cash/order problems. Additionally I never got to a point where I could use 3 mind skills in 1 turn constantly without willpower eventually going to 0, especially once fatigue started kicking in.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017

You can also fool around with the other requirements so the stuff you want to see have lower requirements, but they won't show up if the enemies don't have the code to do it and the rng doesn't will it.
YO. This is legit helpful. CC Mod should really add more of the base game options to tweak things easily (and in one place). I found myself raising her reaction score so her speech is hesitant for longer. Now I'll also change her requirements how I see fit. Thank you so much for the info.

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
Cheat engine for RPG Maker MV is a bad option since the addresses constantly change which means some advanced knowledge is required that the regular bloke who asks "what do you recommend" shouldn't have.

No worries bruv, I got your back.

A combination of this program

Uploaded to your convenience. Use that with the game executable and apply the cheats and what not when the prompt asks you to. It works both as a translation hooker and a in game built in cheat system that is easy to use. Run the game and press 1.

For everything else that you can't access there such as variables and switches I recommend uploading your save here which will allow you to edit your save and then put it back into the game folder for profit. It works, maybe your issue not finding values is because you didn't do this part:

View attachment 488936

A wee bit of trial and error also does wonders bruv.
you are a beautiful human being

• Haha
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
I've seen somewhere in this thread a screenshot of lvl 2 with cum stains near bathroom and cum stained poster of Karryn with "i want you for ganon". Found a pic related to it but how do I achieve this in game?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I've seen somewhere in this thread a screenshot of lvl 2 with cum stains near bathroom and cum stained poster of Karryn with "i want you for ganon". Found a pic related to it but how do I achieve this in game?
The poster shows up if you buy the edict that recruits prisoners to guard Karryn's office. I think the cum stains show up in scandalous state.

Reactions: nimodae

Alaria53

Oct 27, 2019
I was able to do your latter build idea, just going damage edicts. It's pretty hard even at warden difficulty but I finished the 4th boss at <lvl 40 slut level ( unavoidable because of mandatory masturbation to recover fatigue ) and got all the Hero's guideline gift from emperor. Having all the hero's guideline unlocks Hero items at the store.
I would also like to know what the unlockable items are in the store please!

Alaria53

Oct 27, 2019
No, I think he's talking about the item that you can unlock when you get through level 4 with all the hero items from the emperror.
You are correct, thank you! And do you have to get all 4 before you can buy them or just get one or two? Cause it seems like you would have to start a game run with the sole purpose of collecting them otherwise. Oof

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes