Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Back again, but this time with a new and improved version of the "mod" I have been working.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts (with a total of 43 passives unlocked, yes 43).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick
(I might get rid of Light Kick because it also has the added effect of enabling "enemy sexual counterattacks" while fully clothed. not really the best or the worst thing though, I just don't know how all encompassing its extra effect is at this time.)
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessory 3 much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

Installation:
All you have to do is replace the two .js files that are in the games files (Karryn's Prison v.9A.P2 EN\www\js\plugins) with the ones in the .rar file.
When you start a new save file (does not work on existing saves as far as I have tested) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made using the recently uploaded v0.9.A.P2 version of the game.

Have fun!

Mar 14, 2018
where can you get the full version?
You can subscribe to their to give them some $$$ back if you like their product; you will also get the latest beta version of the game in a legit way in that manner. I think they are hoping to release the game as finished at end of year or a bit after

Last edited:
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

effen88

Sep 18, 2021
It seems like the Lizard boss is almost impossible even with really high stats? Does anyone know how to defeat him while keeping purity?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It seems like the Lizard boss is almost impossible even with really high stats? Does anyone know how to defeat him while keeping purity?
I honestly had no issues on a (basically) pure warden run. Make sure to upgrade your attacks in addition to your various stat edicts. It's also been a little while, but focus down any extra lizardmen that spawn with him since they're generally easier to kill and will reduce the lizardman bonus.

You could also just be getting shit luck with the random prisoners that spawn in the battle, since some prisoner titles are far harder to kill than others.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Not going to say it's the easiest, but my preferred way on that boss now is to have high charm, and equip the "Flower of Fort Ganon" title (69+ charm) to lower attack chance. You don't need 69+ charm, as long as you have the title from a previous playthrough.

At the boss, start with a flaunt, and all the initial lizardmen will mostly just jerk off or try to undress you (low damage), and any summoned lizards are more than likely to start doing the same.

Ki + big hits on boss, revitalize, keep desires low. Might not be the fastest way out of that fight, but it certainly feels very easy.

Though there are other issues with high charm builds, that have been just talked about here recently.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Weird, I did create a save first then rename the one I downloaded and overwrite it, but I still can't find the new save anywhere.
You need to either create a save in that number to replace with your downloaded one first. The global save file tells the game engine which save files have already been used, and it doesn't check for any other files.

So just start a new game in any save slot, then replace that save with the downloaded one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i found it how is it a cheat mod or no cause it looks like the base game if it is how do i use it
Um, I think you're asking how to install the cheat mod / ccmod. Guessing English isn't your native language, but there are links in the first post for it. Once ccmod is installed you can check if you have it installed and working by looking if you have the extra edicts under the Personal tab to change Karryn's appearance.

Then you can go to Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins and look foe the CC_Config.js file. Open that with a text editor like notepad and you can change things like the number of enemies that spawn, how quickly you gain passives, and other things.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017

I hacked the rope to make the Lizard Boss easier, you will have to buy the rope to do this trick.

Rope power up, go to www\js\plugins and find the file Remtairy Karryn.js

Open it with Notepad. Ctrl + F and search BRACELET_ROPE_ID

Original

Game_Actor.prototype.accessoriesParamPlus = function(paramId) {
let value = 0;

if(paramId === PARAM_STRENGTH_ID) {
if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(BRACELET_ROPE_ID)) {
if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) value += 5;
else value += 10;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheat

let value = 0;

if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) value += 150;
else value += 150;

You can make the rope stronger, but I find 150 is about right number to use. This is because the amount of HP to use your attacks is raised to match your strength.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021

I hacked the rope to make the Lizard Boss easier, you will have to buy the rope to do this trick.

Rope power up, go to www\js\plugins and find the file Remtairy Karryn.js

Open it with Notepad. Ctrl + F and search BRACELET_ROPE_ID

Original

let value = 0;

if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) value += 5;
else value += 10;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheat

let value = 0;

if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) value += 150;
else value += 150;

You can make the rope stronger, but I find 150 is about right number to use. This is because the amount of HP to use your attacks is raised to match your strength.
I've seen someone ask this before iirc the solution without cheating was use flaunt the evade and keep desires low with suppression basically make them cum themselves to death with war of attrition
its slow but should work
i guess things that lower their attack chance work too

Reactions: voltairepop

thanh153849

Jul 10, 2021
[QUOTE = "thispls13, bài đăng: 6601063, thành viên: 3299906"]
nếu bạn có nghĩa là nếu nó có gian lận thì bạn có thể tải xuống trình chỉnh sửa rpg để chỉnh sửa một số giá trị hoặc chỉ cần tự chỉnh sửa chúng trong tệp js nếu bạn biết mình đang làm gì
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi không biết Bạn có thể cho tôi một vai trò để gọi được không?

Kormk

Mar 17, 2020
the update is estimated for next month, but how coll would it be if the author would be like "Surprise motherfuckers here is the update"

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes