FreyAnon

Mar 11, 2021
Question: How do I use the save files in the pages back ? I put them in the save folder but nothing happened.

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
Is it possible to take off the top of the receptionist's clothes? I managed to take the skirt off by editing, but the top remains.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I had deleted every instance of 1603 and 1608 from enemies.json after updating version, but footjobs and handjobs keep showing up. Handjobs are frustrating because they're absolutely meh, and foot stuff is so gross to me as to be an immediate alt+f4 upon seeing. How do I delete foot stuff from the game entirely so I can play again?

Reactions: ClownNeedto

xivvix

Apr 7, 2018
I had deleted every instance of 1603 and 1608 from enemies.json after updating version, but footjobs and handjobs keep showing up. Handjobs are frustrating because they're absolutely meh, and foot stuff is so gross to me as to be an immediate alt+f4 upon seeing. How do I delete foot stuff from the game entirely so I can play again?
Go to [your karryn's prison main folder]\www\js\plugins, then open RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and find the 'Desire Requirements' section. Look for the line 'Game_Actor.prototype.footjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) { ' and change the number after 'let req =' to 999;. Do the same with handjob if you wish, then save. If you have the edict that shows Karryn's desire requirements active in game, you'll see they are both set to 999, which is impossible to get afaik.

You can also fool around with the other requirements so the stuff you want to see have lower requirements, but they won't show up if the enemies don't have the code to do it and the rng doesn't will it.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone know if there's a build that revolves around flaunt and perhaps masturbation, but isn't an endurance slut?

I was trying to build an agi/charm focused "look but don't touch" build, but it doesn't really seem viable. Masturbating doesn't seem to do any pleasure damage to opponents, other than them getting horny and jacking off, but you get that with flaunt already.

Similarly, tried to do a tsundere type build where she's somewhat sadistic to the prisoners and guards, which gives her pleasure, then masturbates in private, but that seems like a dead end. You're just setting yourself up for failure. The passives you get from the masturbation make it really hard to keep her "pure" with everyone else.

Curious if there's a tactical use to masturbating, public or private, or if it's just there as a stepping stone to slutthood.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Dumbass question probably but how do i know when CCmod is active? how do i change up and config it?
If you install CCMod correctly you will see xray of her womb and chance of getting pregnant on the pause screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To configure mod - open CC_Config.js and CC_ConfigOverride.js with a text editor in www/js/plugins.
There are plenty of annotations and comments from dev inside to explain what's what

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone know if there's a build that revolves around flaunt and perhaps masturbation, but isn't an endurance slut?

I was trying to build an agi/charm focused "look but don't touch" build, but it doesn't really seem viable. Masturbating doesn't seem to do any pleasure damage to opponents, other than them getting horny and jacking off, but you get that with flaunt already.

Similarly, tried to do a tsundere type build where she's somewhat sadistic to the prisoners and guards, which gives her pleasure, then masturbates in private, but that seems like a dead end. You're just setting yourself up for failure. The passives you get from the masturbation make it really hard to keep her "pure" with everyone else.

Curious if there's a tactical use to masturbating, public or private, or if it's just there as a stepping stone to slutthood.
For the first one, I think it is impossible to go for a build that has Battle Masturbation but nobody touching her, since for you to Masturbate mid-battle, you need Desire Ranges that also enable Prisoners to touch her.

The second one is easily doable, since that is basically my Fighter/Pure Build on Prisoner Mode. Sadistic you will get always on a Fighter run anyway, so that's normal. Masturbation will get you a bunch of Passives over time, that is true. But with enough Mind, you have so much Willpower, that you still can manage your Desires in a battle just fine. Also you will get a Passive with Masturbation over time, the let's her sleep really well, which is most of the time a 9% Stat Boost to everything. With High Stats that makes a big difference. So yeah, had a run that lasted over 70 Days, and nobody ever touched her, with fighting each day multiple battles.

Reactions: boobmanlord

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017

ive done a charm flaunt build on prisoner, but never used masturbation. for a charm build you don't even need to level stats really, since horny enemies will pretty much never attack you. the problem is that eventually flaunt can make you horny, and eventually horny increases mind skill costs. its super viable until you get to that point, but once you do you either have to savescum every time flaunt gives you horny or edit it out in the game files.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Why do I keep getting this error? The game's unplayable now. I'm fine with reinstalling if that's what I have to do but I'd like to avoid this if it happens again. I have used no mods.

1631774476605.png

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020

I was able to do your latter build idea, just going damage edicts. It's pretty hard even at warden difficulty but I finished the 4th boss at <lvl 40 slut level ( unavoidable because of mandatory masturbation to recover fatigue ) and got all the Hero's guideline gift from emperor. Having all the hero's guideline unlocks Hero items at the store.

Reactions: Beats9821
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes