thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
oh man i didnt know there were gonna be voices as well, nice!
I'm hoping rem will add some dlc eventually (assuming it won't be in base game) like nurse office job
maybe something in the swimming pool, the gym etc. like there's a lot of things/jobs you can do with the content already ingame so i hope it will get used in the dlc one day!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I think the expression is to be sent to the scaffold.

Stocks are punitive contraptions restraining feet. What Karryn is put into is a pillory.
after some research it seems stocks and pillory seem to be the same, except some stocks only hold feet. i'm not sure scaffold is the correct expression though. scaffold is used to stack on each other to work on high buildings and homes.

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018

Our lord & savior Sachima said he(?) want to release 0.9B this month!!

Also a little bit more tweak at strip club in their ci-en in the link.

They also created a questionnaire, whether we want them to wait for cv or release the game and cv comes after as a dlc.

What is CV?

Hipz

May 25, 2019
oh man i didnt know there were gonna be voices as well, nice!
I'm hoping rem will add some dlc eventually (assuming it won't be in base game) like nurse office job
maybe something in the swimming pool, the gym etc. like there's a lot of things/jobs you can do with the content already ingame so i hope it will get used in the dlc one day!
Rem said DLC is in the realm of possibility but they want to finish the game first and wait to see if the game is a success or not.

So long story short, just buy the game, multiple time if you can. Lets show them our support.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
believe me i plan to when it's released.
I'm assuming it'll succeed pretty well so i'm hopeful in the dlc content
I'll buy the game twice on steam and some where else. Then I will go to tell Rem and Sachima, how I desparately need this game's DLCs. If they are still not listening. I will keep buying their game for 3rd, 4th or even 5th time!!!

Perhaps, if they are still not planing to make a dlc by then. I might ask them directly "How about I give you $5,000 in cash to fund the DLC?"

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This is going to be a weird question, but is there/will there be an option to change the size of Karryn's HUGE fucking honkers? I don't mind tiddy, but Melty did not have mammary mountains that massive, and it borderlines on inflation fetish for me. I don't want the hot girl I'm playing as to have titties so huge that they are 55% of her bodily structure.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
This is going to be a weird question, but is there/will there be an option to change the size of Karryn's HUGE fucking honkers? I don't mind tiddy, but Melty did not have mammary mountains that massive, and it borderlines on inflation fetish for me. I don't want the hot girl I'm playing as to have titties so huge that they are 55% of her bodily structure.
considering amout of work it would require - 99% No

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
They also created a questionnaire, whether we want them to wait for cv or release the game and cv comes after as a dlc.

That's cool that they're asking. I don't use Twitter, can anyone who does answer if the poll results are shown after you vote? I'm just curious where they're at.
I really hope people lean towards the game releasing without the voice and just have it patched in later, like waiting on any other game update. But I figure I'm probably in the minority of people who don't really care about the voice acting so would just like the game finished sooner anyway.

Reactions: TriggerStrider1

Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
That's cool that they're asking. I don't use Twitter, can anyone who does answer if the poll results are shown after you vote? I'm just curious where they're at.
I really hope people lean towards the game releasing without the voice and just have it patched in later, like waiting on any other game update. But I figure I'm probably in the minority of people who don't really care about the voice acting so would just like the game finished sooner anyway.
Currently sitting at 63,2% in favour of finishing the game sooner and adding voice over later.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I get where you're coming from and I also think that her boobs are too big and perfectly round but at this point it's probably not going to happen unless maybe you or someone else edits all Karen's pics.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
after some research it seems stocks and pillory seem to be the same, except some stocks only hold feet. i'm not sure scaffold is the correct expression though. scaffold is used to stack on each other to work on high buildings and homes.
Scaffold (FR échafaud; DE Schafott; NL Schavot; PL szafot) is a raised platform used for public executions, so even the spectators in the last rows can have a clear, unobstructed view of beheadings or hangings.

'to be sent to the scaffold' - to be publicly executed.

Stocks and pillories are often confused because they look similar. The difference is that stocks are used to restrain feet, while pillory restrains the neck and upper limbs. This results in different positions being forced upon the offender, the pilloried person standing upright, with their back sometimes bent. Thus, pillories were often used as public whipping posts.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Posted early on Sept.14 on SubscribeStar comes a new progess report...
September 13th 2021: Progress Report

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

The work for the Strip Club has been continuing along at a fine pace! The fourth of the five new CGs for the Strip Club is currently being lined and colored. After all the five CGs are drawn, the CG variations for them will need to be drawn. And then after that: the background art, the map, the dialogues and such will need to be done.

As well as the Strip Club, we have also been working on the voice system for the game the past week, and past few weeks actually. And we have been discussing it together for quite a bit so we want to hear some informal opinions now. There might actually be a possibility that we can release and finish the game by the end of this year if we don't stress ourselves and add the voice into the game later, like as an post launch update or something. What does everyone think, would you prefer the game to come out first and have the voices come in later, or do you want us to wait until the voices are done and added into the game before selling the game? Let us know in the comments below and in the public discussion channels on Discord what you think!

And that's it for this week's Progress Report, if you want to see some sneak peek at Sachinama's artwork for the Strip Club, check our last week's Ci-en post and future upcoming Ci-en posts! Until next time, stay safe everyone!

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Currently sitting at 63,2% in favour of finishing the game sooner and adding voice over later.
If the voiceover is going to sound anything like the boner-killing 'hey heys!', grunts and oinks already present in the current version, then I don't mind them being added two to three years after the official full 1.0 release. Strip Club, the final stage and conclusion of the game (various endings) are much more important.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
if we're going like their last game (Meltys) , the voice probably just sex noises/grunts and not actual voice line for dialogues
then yea, content first, voice later

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
if we're going like their last game (Meltys) , the voice probably just sex noises/grunts and not actual voice line for dialogues
then yea, content first, voice later
it depends because they said it might take up to a year
so it seems like might be more than just that
wouldnt mind replaying it tho

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone know if you can edit plugin files to reduce the amount of damage the Light Kick does? 'Cause right now I defeat almost everyone with it, and it's supposed to be weak, right?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Edit 2: But I am looking for a certain post in this thread that contains a save with a Slut Level of 400 that I've been using, but I can't use my current save on CCMod which is really annoying. Does anyone remember were this save is or has a save with all passives unlocked and super high Slut Level?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes