HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
You are a chad amongst chads. A Hero amongst heroes. A legend amongst legends. How the fuck did you pull this off you madlad? How in the actual fuck did you do this? I struggle with managing the floors on easy mode, and struggle even more on normal mode, and you, you maniac, you actually did this on hard mode!? I tip my hat to thee, I bow before you, you crazy hero.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You are a chad amongst chads. A Hero amongst heroes. A legend amongst legends. How the fuck did you pull this off you madlad? How in the actual fuck did you do this? I struggle with managing the floors on easy mode, and struggle even more on normal mode, and you, you maniac, you actually did this on hard mode!? I tip my hat to thee, I bow before you, you crazy hero.
Well yes, it's called cheating. Or how do you think, he got all passives, while he still is a Virgin.

BioScrolls

Jun 21, 2020
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
The save file doesnt work anymore. Or atleast, the zip file wont open. What could be the issue?

grebd

Apr 15, 2019
I keep fight inmates on level 1 (didnt beat first boss yet) But i still cant lower disorder in prison. Strange. Like after first level sign i always have anarchy (6). Is that normal? I mean isnt i supposed to lover disorder by winning?

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Just some impatience bastard..
Hey... When next release I know they got some hurricane yet I kinda hope it will finished and release soon or my dick will become limp for all of this waiting

Apr 16, 2019
I keep fight inmates on level 1 (didnt beat first boss yet) But i still cant lower disorder in prison. Strange. Like after first level sign i always have anarchy (6). Is that normal? I mean isnt i supposed to lover disorder by winning?
There is a time limit, the anarcy will continue to rise when u passed it (except for the easiest difficulty)

jk11

May 16, 2017
I'm trying to add tonkin the option to initiate a battle with him when he's in the yard sleeping like you can do with the guard hidden on the left of Karryn's office, but I cannot identify what actually trig the battle: any clue?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I'm trying to add tonkin the option to initiate a battle with him when he's in the yard sleeping like you can do with the guard hidden on the left of Karryn's office, but I cannot identify what actually trig the battle: any clue?
Pink is the clue.

You can't fight Tonkin after you defeated him. Only pink hand signed people/places indicate H-content (bartender, receptionist, guard outside office/corridor, toilet seat in the middle stall). Other than that, you have your regular battles on anarchic/rioting floors or anyone when walking in scandalous state on pink lit floors.

Reactions: Sihn8

ktazok

May 16, 2017
I don't know if it is true with the last version, but the ccmod on the previous version allowed to do a custom battle with a few inmated of your choices, including tonkin.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
the passive name is 100% wordplay. you never say "losers are sent to stocks". you can't replace "guillotine" with anything that makes sense here. so I think it's intended, even if it has nothing to do with the head rolling.
Rem uses lots of puns in passive naming and I never encountered any translation errors. a good example can be seen in the same picture: dutch wife. it doesn't refer to an actual one. so yeah, I don't think it's an error. just the device isn't a guillotine and our dear friend is mistaken here. that's all
I think the expression is to be sent to the scaffold.

Stocks are punitive contraptions restraining feet. What Karryn is put into is a pillory.

Reactions: ronadan

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
It does. I'll add that it does not add a scene, so Tonkin can only do titfuck (or I am very unlucky whit my twenty kick counter try)
I was doing discipline with him and he shoved his cock in my mouth when I was giving a footjob to a nerd and then he did vaginal on me. Even said he impregnated me. It was awesome.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Hey is there any way to know how to make Karryn learn more sex moves? Like blowjobs and other stuff, cause I only have eye stare and that's not the best....
The eye stare eventually becomes semi-decent, but Karryn has to become a slut first.
A prude that looks at dicks is just insulting them.
A slut that looks at dicks actually shows interest.

Hipz

May 25, 2019

Our lord & savior Sachima said he(?) want to release 0.9B this month!!

Also a little bit more tweak at strip club in their ci-en in the link.

They also created a questionnaire, whether we want them to wait for cv or release the game and cv comes after as a dlc.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes