Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Footjob/Rimjob take for fucking ever to learn. I don't necessarily dislike them. They're just not as good as other scenes. Rimjob in particular just seems...awkward? It looks like she would fall over. Footjob is annoying in that it prevents vagina/anal sex.

The weird part is that they seem to happen ALL THE TIME but you never get the actual skill. Must be my mind playing tricks on me.

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Footjob/Rimjob take for fucking ever to learn. I don't necessarily dislike them. They're just not as good as other scenes. Rimjob in particular just seems...awkward? It looks like she would fall over. Footjob is annoying in that it prevents vagina/anal sex.

The weird part is that they seem to happen ALL THE TIME but you never get the actual skill. Must be my mind playing tricks on me.
yeah i mean, some variation would have been nice

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
Is there a way to unlearn Edicts ? There are edict trees where you can only pick one option and I picked the wrong one.

meta2356

Sep 7, 2020
Does someone have any idea how to have cum on karryn the whole time life after battles and stuff cause the old tweaks dont seem to work and the cleanup functions dont seem to be there anymore

Reactions: HeadsExplode
Oct 17, 2019
4th floor. Lose and you will be put in the guillotine.
Stockings are for the striptease side job that will be released next month.

As far is I know.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
That's probably a translation error, guillotine are the things the French revolutionaries loved to use on aristocrats.
the passive name is 100% wordplay. you never say "losers are sent to stocks". you can't replace "guillotine" with anything that makes sense here. so I think it's intended, even if it has nothing to do with the head rolling.
Rem uses lots of puns in passive naming and I never encountered any translation errors. a good example can be seen in the same picture: dutch wife. it doesn't refer to an actual one. so yeah, I don't think it's an error. just the device isn't a guillotine and our dear friend is mistaken here. that's all

kootakbek

Jan 26, 2020
hello, i opened onlyfans edict but how exactly i sell videos ,after masturbating i dont see any sale notice or something?

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
the passive name is 100% wordplay. you never say "losers are sent to stocks". you can't replace "guillotine" with anything that makes sense here. so I think it's intended, even if it has nothing to do with the head rolling.
Rem uses lots of puns in passive naming and I never encountered any translation errors. a good example can be seen in the same picture: dutch wife. it doesn't refer to an actual one. so yeah, I don't think it's an error. just the device isn't a guillotine and our dear friend is mistaken here. that's all
Stocks sounds about as right as Guillotine to me, either way it sounds like its missing a "the."

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
There is already a (small) number of passives aiming at exhibitionism. My guess is that the exhibitionism stuff comes in full swing in the next update, or whenever Rem and Tachi decide to implement the strip club on level 3 — as it makes the most sense as the place to acquire exhibitionism features. You know, it being a strip club and all.
Hope fully they will apply an automatic strip function too after the strip club is made, like Karryn already strips automatically when doing an engaged sex move but it'd be great to have a "strip" skill where she can remove the clothes herself, and remains naked even when she's outside of battle (similar to the "scandalous state" but voluntary naked instead), maybe make an "equitable" slot for her outfits in her equipment tab? Voluntarily going unarmed/unequipping weapon for combat will be great to have too since it gives you freedom to do engage in more moves like the "kick counter" stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadsExplode

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Rare to find a game thats both fun to play and to fap too, hyped for next update.
This is very true. I just hope the game has some kind of gallery mode or better yet, a mode where you can go in and mess around in a scene. Add Karryn, add some enemies, put them in sex positions that you want (sex positions available for the character only of course) and then you can have your own photoshoot and get more fap material. It's just a struggle to get the scenes you want sometimes, doesn't always go your way. LOL

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
hello, i opened onlyfans edict but how exactly i sell videos ,after masturbating i dont see any sale notice or something?
I think there is a bug in a latest version of the mod, I told the creator, but they didn't respond yet.
To fix it open CC_Exhibitionist.js in www/js/plugins with a text editor and replace all 4 instances of !== OnlyFans_Video with === 'undefined'

It should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes