Jul 17, 2020
looks like condom belt
i think so for the strip club, it is coded in for condoms on the stage. there are also things for used/full condoms on the stage. pure speculation at this point on my end. to get the facts ask rem. this is from the not modded game in js karrynstripper.

//Ejaculation
Game_Actor.prototype.postDamage_ejaculation_stripperBattle = function(target, area, semen) {
if(area == CUM_INTO_CONDOM) {
this._recordStripClubCondomEjaculationCount++;
this._playthroughRecordStripClubCondomEjaculationCount++;

this._stripper_stageCondomCount++;
this.addState(STATE_STAGE_CONDOM_COUNTER_ID);
this.setStateCounter(STATE_STAGE_CONDOM_COUNTER_ID, this._stripper_stageCondomCount);
}

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yes, I am, and thanks!
I didn't know if Remtairy will enable the Workshop after the game is released on Steam. If so, I will do an English version :)
will your mod work with the ccmod? i have been playing your current mod (not translated), i like the livestream idea!

Dnaners

May 18, 2017
Anyone having trouble with Pleasure not raising both for Karryn and the prisioner when having anal sex while working at the bar or reception in CCMod?
It just goes on and on and one without him or karryn orgasming until Karryn runs out of stamina or the shift ends

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Bleh. Failed to lose virginity to toy. I was doing so well and then got ganked after masturbation and their free first round took virginity.

Do nerds use toys mid footjob? And if I somehow meet dildo requirement without starting a footjob, will they prioritize toy or vaginal sex? Trying to decide how much I actually care about that title because starting over just to get fucked (literally) by weird priorities would be frustrating.
Nah... You either need the nerd get mad or your desire is pretty high but it was impossible Fer early game.
So I recommend either try taunt(for some reasons it was fail sometimes so I digress some nerd is masochist) or level up your cock kick (try not hit your target)

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Nah... You either need the nerd get mad or your desire is pretty high but it was impossible Fer early game.
So I recommend either try taunt(for some reasons it was fail sometimes so I digress some nerd is masochist) or level up your cock kick (try not hit your target)
Oops... Also cock and pussy desire on 100

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
How to get the cock kick position with the lizards? Cant seem to trigger it
It the most troublesome position in this game.
1.you need lost your underwear (keep get laid then it gone)
2. You need to get aroused (try do that in bathroom to the most easy way)
3.you need only using kick ( use Prison fighter)
4.you need your opponent also get aroused(use flaunt)
This is annoying yet you get lights kick that let skip the most part of it so it pretty rewarded

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
It the most troublesome position in this game.
1.you need lost your underwear (keep get laid then it gone)
2. You need to get aroused (try do that in bathroom to the most easy way)
3.you need only using kick ( use Prison fighter)
4.you need your opponent also get aroused(use flaunt)
This is annoying yet you get lights kick that let skip the most part of it so it pretty rewarded
And you usually need to act first, especially with lizards, since they favor vag sex. If you meet all the requirements for a kick counter, you also meet all the requirements for sex and they'll usually take the opportunity. The way I've been able to consistently get the counter is to use the guaranteed first move on the second or third wave. The first wave will probably have gotten her naked and aroused, so she'll be ready. Her charm has to be high enough that some of the enemy starts the wave aroused.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65
Jan 9, 2018
And you usually need to act first, especially with lizards, since they favor vag sex. If you meet all the requirements for a kick counter, you also meet all the requirements for sex and they'll usually take the opportunity. The way I've been able to consistently get the counter is to use the guaranteed first move on the second or third wave. The first wave will probably have gotten her naked and aroused, so she'll be ready. Her charm has to be high enough that some of the enemy starts the wave aroused.
yeah the act first thing makes it hard to get ur preferred scene sometimes. i wonder if the system cud be changed somehow

Jan 9, 2018
yes, you can edit karryn's speed so she goes first. its covered in the mod link in the first post
idk i love doing things vanilla tho. like wen i play jrpgs (not h ones) i always keep them in default clothing and shit. weird thinng i do ig. appreciate ur suggestion tho :)

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
in the 1st floor defeat scene keeps coming man as long as Karryn has stamina and energy? because about 76 guys came to me and only stopped when I give up the "battle" continues

Soilofgenisis

Nov 24, 2017
Extremely rough test version of the CC-KP compatibility patch. Honestly just a saba tachie and plugin edit. Turn off overlaping functions in the 2 mods in their own config files before trying this.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes