Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Personally I kind of wish it had a bit more to it to start off so there was more to take off.
One reason that the waitress outfit is my favorite in the game is because of the different variations it can get to when the prisoners pull on it or she flashes them.
There's actually a unique flash portrait for her in the bar when she's carrying drinks and when she's not that I only noticed after like 20 hours in. Without the tray on her hand she actually unbuttons and pulls the shorts down in front as well as the usual shirt pull up.
It became my favorite pose instantly.
Not to say the artist can't already make plenty of variations with that outfit we've been shown, I'm sure it will be great. But the more steps between a clothed woman and naked woman the better for stripping, in my opinion (especially when thinking about viewing the scene with a non-slutty karryn).
A fellow person of culture!

Less is more a lot of times, and always having her practically naked would ruin the incidents where she does get to that point. Otherwise it's eventually boring and there's no real titillation to it.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
What is the stats I should prioritize if I want to run a pure route? I tried Str + Dex + Mind but I found something very odd in the game design. The ability to revitalize+defend is not trigger at the start of the turn. So it pretty much useless if my build have low AGI stat.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Hello, mamaboiii I only have a quick question.. I'm looking to read and learn from this game.. javascript and stuff..

so my question is: is it only javascript that he is using or node.js(I guess based on a certain version of node?) or should I instead just look more at the rpgmaker api that he is working with?

I'm only asking asking where I should start my mindset from to understand it the way you seem to.. ?

I only know a little from website stuff.. so it's not much to go on compared to this big game with lots of code..

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
What is the stats I should prioritize if I want to run a pure route? I tried Str + Dex + Mind but I found something very odd in the game design. The ability to revitalize+defend is not trigger at the start of the turn. So it pretty much useless if my build have low AGI stat.
Mind is the best stat for all builds. Pure or slut. Mind should ALWAYS be your highest priority. Then do whatever else you want.

So Strength if you want to smack/cleave people. Dex if you want a counter build. Endurance for the classic unkillable slut "tank".

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

oh no, all aboard the hype train again
I hope there will be more sultry and forward expressions for stripper Karryn, as she looks a total greenhorn in those pics. This job is going to become available quite late in the game, so for slut runs she would have seen and done it all by the time she steps on the stage for the first time.

jk11

May 16, 2017
any idea how to add a dialogue? I'd like to add a dialogue option to tonkin after defeat (when hangs around the yard) to spar with him (like the guards' one near karryn's office)

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I dunno why this game is one of THE best out there, but it just is! It's overall very enjoyable, intriguing and appealing. Quality stuff, certainly! I cannot wait for the next "big" update! :)

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hello, mamaboiii I only have a quick question.. I'm looking to read and learn from this game.. javascript and stuff..

so my question is: is it only javascript that he is using or node.js(I guess based on a certain version of node?) or should I instead just look more at the rpgmaker api that he is working with?

I'm only asking asking where I should start my mindset from to understand it the way you seem to.. ?

I only know a little from website stuff.. so it's not much to go on compared to this big game with lots of code..
I'm working solely with the javascript part. For almost everything it seems sufficient and I'm not willing to spend time to get to know the RPGM stuff. Disadvantage is ofc that I have to decipher the data JSON files by pure guesswork, but until now it worked out. Thus, if you want to mod stuff like the bed interaction in the CCMod, you'd at least have to learn how to use RPGM. But that shouldn't be too hard, the whole concept seems to be beginner-friendliness. However, for the major part (and everything I've done so far) it's pure javascript.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Anlelas

May 29, 2021
Можно ли пока победить 4 уровень? И случится ли что-нибудь, если вы это сделаете?
[/ЦИТАТА]Победить можно. Ничего не случится, дальше, пока нет контента.

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
Guys I didn't read you could only pick 2 and I got the wrong personal-specialization edicts unlocked. Can anyone tell me what files to edit so I can remove these edicts?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes