marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
I was testing around with my pure Karryn saves and found that I also cannot get the "night" mode. Compared to the high slut save I use to view new content.

So I spent some time playing till I got the following passives
"Easily Pulled off Panties"
"Disappeared Clothes and Shame"
"Escalating Exhibitionism"

Then I got the chance "night" mode or scandalous state via the trigger. However it does not happen all the time. So I am assuming since my high slut save where I get it all the time that it is based off a chance from exhibitionism level? Will need the code masters HappyGoomba or mamaboiii to reveal the actual triggers and chances behind the night mode.

Oh yes the trigger is when Karryn gets stripped completely naked after a battle. You do not need to have sexual positions with the inmates nor guards. Battle masturbation or being stripped naked conventionally has a chance to trigger.
So had some time to play a full replay...

Each time the warden outfit gets successfully pulled (grazes or full hits count but outfit shifting due to evasion does not count) the outfit takes damage. I find that the damage is never enough to hit the scandalous state (not enough energy to repair outfit in battle / too much fatigue / run out of stamina) without the following passives:

1. Stripped Warden Outfit
  2. Disappeared Clothes and Shame
  3. Escalating Exhibitionism
Basically they add additional damage when the outfit gets successfully pulled. You can tell the damage when you try to repair but the outfit does not revert back to the fully clothed state. When you try to repair the outfit and you see that the boob pops out you will get the scandalous state after the battle.

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
Nah, it's good. Because you're right. I looked it up and Rem actually handles a 0 as base requirement as an error, which is reasonable, and basically changes it to 1. So if you want to change any base requirement to 0, you have to do one additional edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also edited my original post to include this information. Thanks for the feedback.
Unfortunately mate I still can't get the passives to activate after either the first battle or subsequent ones, I'm still using the same code that I posted before for the "RemtairyKarrynPassives.Js" code and the "RemtairyNewPassives.Js" code and have edited the "meetsPassiveReq" to look like this by changing the return value to ">= 0" and haven't changed any other files or bits of code other than those ones.

Using the above code still only causes the "Secret Curiosity" passive to activate (shown below). I created a backup of all the files and tried messing around with the values in the other lines in the "meetsPassiveReq" code but doing that just seems to lead to either all the passives activating after the first battle (also shown below), alot of them, or none at all. Can you please think of anything else that might need to be changed, I've tried messing around with any other bits of code that seem to be related to the passive requirements but can't get anything to work and this is too complex for my extremely limited understanding of this code, in previous versions I was able to do it very easily where it was more basic. I know this is really minor and thanks so much for the help so far but I'm genuinely stumped on what to do for this and am not sure if I'm just entering the code incorrectly.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Gotcha. Thanks guys.
Actually, there is a lv 4 Boss, the Great Yeti, but defeating him will not subjugate the floor in this version of the game, just like defeating the Lizzard Boss in ver. 0.7 did not put out anarchy on lv 3.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i mean in the mod the guy added condoms in cgs but they werent usable...is rem adding official condoms?
i think so for the strip club, it is coded in for condoms on the stage. there are also things for used/full condoms on the stage. pure speculation at this point on my end. to get the facts ask rem. this is from the not modded game in js karrynstripper.

//Ejaculation
Game_Actor.prototype.postDamage_ejaculation_stripperBattle = function(target, area, semen) {
if(area == CUM_INTO_CONDOM) {
this._recordStripClubCondomEjaculationCount++;
this._playthroughRecordStripClubCondomEjaculationCount++;

this._stripper_stageCondomCount++;
this.addState(STATE_STAGE_CONDOM_COUNTER_ID);
this.setStateCounter(STATE_STAGE_CONDOM_COUNTER_ID, this._stripper_stageCondomCount);
}

manormansion69

Oct 9, 2020
So is there any news on what the stripper job will give you. I.E. Bar waitress gives more income from bar, Receptionists gives order and bathroom gives staff efficiency.

Second, how viable would it be for "pure" Karryn?

Is there even a way to do the bathroom "job" without being a slut?

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Unfortunately mate I still can't get the passives to activate after either the first battle or subsequent ones, I'm still using the same code that I posted before for the "RemtairyKarrynPassives.Js" code and the "RemtairyNewPassives.Js" code and have edited the "meetsPassiveReq" to look like this by changing the return value to ">= 0" and haven't changed any other files or bits of code other than those ones.

Using the above code still only causes the "Secret Curiosity" passive to activate (shown below). I created a backup of all the files and tried messing around with the values in the other lines in the "meetsPassiveReq" code but doing that just seems to lead to either all the passives activating after the first battle (also shown below), alot of them, or none at all. Can you please think of anything else that might need to be changed, I've tried messing around with any other bits of code that seem to be related to the passive requirements but can't get anything to work and this is too complex for my extremely limited understanding of this code, in previous versions I was able to do it very easily where it was more basic. I know this is really minor and thanks so much for the help so far but I'm genuinely stumped on what to do for this and am not sure if I'm just entering the code incorrectly.
i have been using this advice to get sex skills faster, if that is what you are after. https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-7b-p-remtairy.33777/post-5720590
after the first fight you get the sex skill passives you want karryn to have. they unlock after modding with the secret curiosity passive. this might not be exactly what you are after, but it does work. the current line number is to start edits is 709

Last edited:
Reactions: tlee0123

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018

Well, I just verified that it works for me just fine. Yay, troubleshooting:

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
i have been using this advice to get sex skills faster, if that is what you are after. https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-7b-p-remtairy.33777/post-5720590
after the first fight you get the sex skill passives you want karryn to have. they unlock after modding with the secret curiosity passive. this might not be exactly what you are after, but it does work. the current line number is to start edits is 709
Well, I just verified that it works for me just fine. Yay, troubleshooting:
I genuinely don't know how I didn't think about this before but I got it to work by just changing the passives to active after you get the "Secret Curosity" passive (shown below in screenshot).

Thanks very much zoomies for that post it gave me the idea, doing this will unlock all the passives you want upon completing the next battle after learning the "Secret Curiosity" passive by editing lines for the passives in "RemtairyNewPassives.Js" and just removing "meetsPassiveReq" and replacing it and will even unlock the passives from higher tiers in that battle too.

Thank you very much mamaboiii for all your help and patience I really appreciate it, I'll fuck around with a new clean install anyway so I don't have to do such a janky workaround and try to get it to work!

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Bleh. Failed to lose virginity to toy. I was doing so well and then got ganked after masturbation and their free first round took virginity.

Do nerds use toys mid footjob? And if I somehow meet dildo requirement without starting a footjob, will they prioritize toy or vaginal sex? Trying to decide how much I actually care about that title because starting over just to get fucked (literally) by weird priorities would be frustrating.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Bleh. Failed to lose virginity to toy. I was doing so well and then got ganked after masturbation and their free first round took virginity.

Do nerds use toys mid footjob? And if I somehow meet dildo requirement without starting a footjob, will they prioritize toy or vaginal sex? Trying to decide how much I actually care about that title because starting over just to get fucked (literally) by weird priorities would be frustrating.
AFAIK the nerd actively getting the footjob won't (or is highly unlikely to use a toy) while other nerds in the fight will. Though as a note, you can manually backup your save so if you're trying for something specific you can use that backup to avoid whatever caused you to mess up your target. Just copy and paste your save in the www/save folder somewhere and there's your backup Though, of course, depending how you feel about "cheating" the planned difficulty of the game.

juanleonp

May 21, 2019

You just need to keep high pussy desire in front of the nerds and low the cock desire, without cock desire no penis will be used on karryn and no footjob neither, just clit toy and dildo.
Sorry for the bad english i hope you understood me.

ilmoq2

Oct 7, 2017
anyone encountered cash from battle?
when i see the cash message it seems always related to YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js something about .contain is not a function etc.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes