madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is 7 guards the maximum in the defeat scene? even editing the maximum to 20?
There's more participants in the office bedroom scene without editing, but only up to 3 are active at a given time (anal, pussy and either oral or tit). There are no masturbating/waiting onlookers' dicks, as you have in other defeat scenes.

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
There's more participants in the office bedroom scene without editing, but only up to 3 are active at a given time (anal, pussy and either oral or tit). There are no masturbating/waiting onlookers' dicks, as you have in other defeat scenes.
I got it, thanks. one more question the guys at the bar do not do anal or fuck her in the pussy is it only oral? in the defeat scene

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I got it, thanks. one more question the guys at the bar do not do anal or fuck her in the pussy is it only oral? in the defeat scene
oh they do anal and vaginal, but your karyn needs to meet the requirements for them (they are the same as for normal battles), its mostly just high enough desires + she needs to be wet for vaginal

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone know where in the code I could change the spawn rates of slimes in defeat scenes. For some reason I can't get them in the lvl2 defeat scene at all~ they say it's random but I've died like 20 times. It can't be that random-

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
I think a lot of people and including myself, that the stripper outfit needs to be a LOT more sluttier, hopefully she have alternate stripper outfits but looking at the waitress and reception jobs I doubt it
Personally I kind of wish it had a bit more to it to start off so there was more to take off.
One reason that the waitress outfit is my favorite in the game is because of the different variations it can get to when the prisoners pull on it or she flashes them.
There's actually a unique flash portrait for her in the bar when she's carrying drinks and when she's not that I only noticed after like 20 hours in. Without the tray on her hand she actually unbuttons and pulls the shorts down in front as well as the usual shirt pull up.
It became my favorite pose instantly.
Not to say the artist can't already make plenty of variations with that outfit we've been shown, I'm sure it will be great. But the more steps between a clothed woman and naked woman the better for stripping, in my opinion (especially when thinking about viewing the scene with a non-slutty karryn).

Jan 9, 2018
Personally I kind of wish it had a bit more to it to start off so there was more to take off.
One reason that the waitress outfit is my favorite in the game is because of the different variations it can get to when the prisoners pull on it or she flashes them.
There's actually a unique flash portrait for her in the bar when she's carrying drinks and when she's not that I only noticed after like 20 hours in. Without the tray on her hand she actually unbuttons and pulls the shorts down in front as well as the usual shirt pull up.
It became my favorite pose instantly.
Not to say the artist can't already make plenty of variations with that outfit we've been shown, I'm sure it will be great. But the more steps between a clothed woman and naked woman the better for stripping, in my opinion (especially when thinking about viewing the scene with a non-slutty karryn).
yeah if she got her tits out later itd be even hotter

Reactions: HeadsExplode

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
I'm tired, but here's the short version how to edit passive requirements.
Or the real short version: The numbers are now in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate to bother you again mate but I'm not able to get the passives to activate after the first battle, or subsequent battles for that matter. I've been trying for the past couple days and messed about with different values in "RemtairyKarrynPassives.Js" setting them to 0, 1 and other numbers, and have commented out the "addToPassiveReqExtra" lines in "RemtairyNewPassives.Js", both by deleting them and inserting // in front of them, but still can't get it to work. If you wouldn't mind could you please look at what I've done here and clarify what exactly needs to be done to the code and where I've gone wrong because I'm not sure if what I'm doing is correct or I'm just being an idiot and code illiterate. I followed the examples you used to try and get it to work but have got nothing from it and the only passive I get is the "Secret Curosity" passive that you automatically get after the first battle.

I haven't messed with any other files or any other bits of code other than the examples you gave in your post.

Sorry if I'm being stupid but any help you can give me is really appreciated and again thanks for the help so far, you've gone above and beyond!

Reactions: mamaboiii

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I hate to bother you again mate but I'm not able to get the passives to activate after the first battle, or subsequent battles for that matter. I've been trying for the past couple days and messed about with different values in "RemtairyKarrynPassives.Js" setting them to 0, 1 and other numbers, and have commented out the "addToPassiveReqExtra" lines in "RemtairyNewPassives.Js", both by deleting them and inserting // in front of them, but still can't get it to work. If you wouldn't mind could you please look at what I've done here and clarify what exactly needs to be done to the code and where I've gone wrong because I'm not sure if what I'm doing is correct or I'm just being an idiot and code illiterate. I followed the examples you used to try and get it to work but have got nothing from it and the only passive I get is the "Secret Curosity" passive that you automatically get after the first battle.

I haven't messed with any other files or any other bits of code other than the examples you gave in your post.

Sorry if I'm being stupid but any help you can give me is really appreciated and again thanks for the help so far, you've gone above and beyond!
Nah, it's good. Because you're right. I looked it up and Rem actually handles a 0 as base requirement as an error, which is reasonable, and basically changes it to 1. So if you want to change any base requirement to 0, you have to do one additional edit:

I also edited my original post to include this information. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: tlee0123
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes