Hipz

May 25, 2019
you got to follow him to see the whole thing (not even suscribe, just follow)

But in case:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Better not put the pic here. It would help them a lot just go to there Ci-en and increase their blog traffic. It's a small thing we could do for them.

language setting toggle so you can just play the English or Japanese version with the same game folder!
that's nice!!

With all these Hurricane situation, Rem's weekly report is more like a weekly weather report rather than a Hentai game developer report lol. :LOL:

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Better not put the pic here. It would help them a lot just go to there Ci-en and increase their blog traffic. It's a small thing we could do for them.
That's actually why I put the "spoiler" indication. And the thing we can do is click on フォローする on their page or suscribe, that's it

Reactions: phantomz and Hipz

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
Has scandalous state become the new kick counter? In that it makes a bunch of illiterate tards ask the same question that's been answered over and over again because they're too lazy or stupid to use the search feature for 1 minute?
Thanks for the reply mate. I'm indeed a bit slow right now being during a covid recovery, I did look for the answer, but probably missed it.

morph64

Sep 22, 2017
This was asked before, but which file do I need to change so Karryns lust for a certain body part doesnt grow anymore?

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply mate. I'm indeed a bit slow right now being during a covid recovery, I did look for the answer, but probably missed it.
It doesn't help that half of the posters in the thread refused to call it by its proper name even after we learned it wasn't "night mode". It's been called and discussed as night mode, night walk, naked state, naked walking.. scandalous state is what you're actually looking for but a lot of early discussion was under night mode.
Look up all of those and follow the reply chains to find discussion on it and theories. In my own experience (so not confirming its 100% accurate but seems to work for me) I think the gist of it is:
Get the exhibitionist passives (there's more than one and her comment on it will get more lewd) by being stripped in battle a lot, get stripped in battle and don't use Fix Clothes before it ends, and have high hornyness. For my high sluttiness Karryn it triggers pretty naturally towards by the save room on a riot floor from regular attacks and petting stripping her. It's actually getting a bit annoying.

The screen gets a pink mist, I think the music changes and her expression and pose changes, at least one tit is always out if she still has clothing. Her panties might need to be off.
You'll find enemies in hallways and rooms that did not have enemies before (like cleared, safe rooms and floors. If a room needs to be cleared to subjugate a floor or stop a riot, it will actually have the normal enemies in it and appear normal though and you can still contribute to stopping the riot), including guards.
When you enter the player menu it will say something about "Karryn is in a scandalous state!" where it tells you if you're fatigued, had a good nights sleep or your weapon is defiled.
If you want more specifics like the passives or more concrete information look up those other terms, naked walking isn't correct or used much iirc.

Last edited:

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
It doesn't help that half of the posters in the thread refused to call it by its proper name even after we learned it wasn't "night mode". It's been called and discussed as night mode, night walk, naked state, naked walking.. scandalous state is what you're actually looking for but a lot of early discussion was under night mode.
Look up all of those and follow the reply chains to find discussion on it and theories. In my own experience (so not confirming its 100% accurate but seems to work for me) I think the gist of it is:
Get the exhibitionist passives (there's more than one and her comment on it will get more lewd) by being stripped in battle a lot, get stripped in battle and don't use Fix Clothes before it ends, and have high hornyness. For my high sluttiness Karryn it triggers pretty naturally towards by the save room on a riot floor from regular attacks and petting stripping her. It's actually getting a bit annoying.

The screen gets a pink mist, I think the music changes and her expression and pose changes, at least one tit is always out if she still has clothing. Her panties might need to be off.
You'll find enemies in hallways and rooms that did not have enemies before (like cleared, safe rooms and floors. If a room needs to be cleared to subjugate a floor or stop a riot, it will actually have the normal enemies in it and appear normal though and you can still contribute to stopping the riot), including guards.
When you enter the player menu it will say something about "Karryn is in a scandalous state!" where it tells you if you're fatigued, had a good nights sleep or your weapon is defiled.
If you want more specifics like the passives or more concrete information look up those other terms, naked walking isn't correct or used much iirc.
Tyvm, this did answer pretty much all my questions!

Reactions: HeadsExplode

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Can someone explain what does the stats (corruption, control, order)?
The guards in the barracks/guard room explain those and all the other stats in the game.
It's right outside of your main office/bedroom. First door on the bottom right.
Corruption is supposed to influence your ending when you Game Over but it's not really implemented yet. Control and Order are explained well in the room though.
(+Talk to the prisoners in the mess hall/cafeteria when you repair it for more mechanic details)

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone explain what does the stats (corruption, control, order)?
Order = the prisons "health", go to 0 > game over
Control = how much it raises/sinks every day
Corruption = influences the not yet available endings.

Most stuff is explained by the NPCs in the non-combat areas outside the bedroom tho (canteen, hallway, guard hall, yard)

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
It's also worth mentioning that Corruption also impacts the blackmail payments to the Nerds, if you don't settle with them - one way or another.

Reactions: HeadsExplode

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Do you guys know when will strip club be added?
At the end of October as the earliest. The dev said their goal is they want to release the full version at the end of the year, but I doubt that would happend. Since they need to implement Karryn's full voice acting into the game.

Reactions: Phenomenal1
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes