OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Might be a weird question but is it possible to have a Japanese uncensored version?
You should be able to decrypt the file with the RPG Maker decryption tool and then move the images over. Though they would probably need to be renamed? Seems really difficult

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
You can give a HJ and BJ to the same guy, they swap positions and they can come back for seconds if you drug them with Edicts
I don't think that's it, I think it's because I edited the guy number in the loss scene to 20 so she has to work harder in her fight

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You should be able to decrypt the file with the RPG Maker decryption tool and then move the images over. Though they would probably need to be renamed? Seems really difficult
With the caveat that I've never tried this, I think you can do it without decrypting.

If you look in the subfolders of www\img\karryn, you see that all the files have a version that ends in _cen and one that doesn't. When you play the English version, it uses the uncensored and when you play Japanese, it uses censored.
1631287050734.png

You should be able to rename or remove all the _cen files and then rename all the non-cen files to have _cen at the end. That should trick the Japanese language game into using the non censored images. If you know any scripting languages, like PowerShell, this shouldn't be too hard, or look for bulk-renaming utilities at C-net or someplace like that.

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
I don't think that's it, I think it's because I edited the guy number in the loss scene to 20 so she has to work harder in her fight
Do you mean this part in the CC mod?
// Modify max participant count in defeat scenes
var CCMod_enemyDefeatedFactor_LevelOne = 0;

Now I dont know for sure how to code works. But factor would imply to me that its multiplicative, so putting a 20 there would increase the maximum number of participants by 2000%.

Just a guess tho.

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
Do you mean this part in the CC mod?
// Modify max participant count in defeat scenes
var CCMod_enemyDefeatedFactor_LevelOne = 0;

Now I dont know for sure how to code works. But factor would imply to me that its multiplicative, so putting a 20 there would increase the maximum number of participants by 2000%.

Just a guess tho.
yes, it just stopped coming man why would I give up if I hadn't kept coming man

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, In my save Karryn is always attack slower than the guard ? Is there a way for me to improve I will strike first ? I'm trying to get the Counter skill

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys, In my save Karryn is always attack slower than the guard ? Is there a way for me to improve I will strike first ? I'm trying to get the Counter skill
The agility stat determines turn order or combat speed. Prioritize raising that in battle (Pierce/blue attacks) so it levels more. Remember, your level gets capped depending on what floor you have cleared.. So you only have limited time to grow a stat, try not to waste too many skill levels on ones you don't want as much for your personal build.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Any games comparable to this? I haven't nutted so many times to an adult game before. It's actually disgusting how good this game is. I beat it and discovered pretty much everything now and I keep looking at the scenes because they're so good.
I think this game is truely one of a kind. I can't think of a game that could replace this game.

The game that could be some sort similar is Magical Girl Celesphonia. Celesphonia has corruption, passive, and battle fuck but not to Karryn's Prison degree. Karryn's Prison truely take battle fuck and corruption concepts to the next level.

Magical Girl Celesphonia is really a good game I think Kagura will translate it. The dev said they have plan to start the English translation after the final version.

Perhaps, Princess Sacrifice could be the game you are looking for as well.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The only H games that come close to this one in H content are
Knights of Messiah The answer to the truth RJ246166 Circle Gyu
Treasure Hunter Mai [RJ159285] Circle Gyu

There is a battle fuck system in both games, although not anywhere close to this one, and there is a huge amount on H scenes.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
The only H games that come close to this one in H content are
Knights of Messiah The answer to the truth RJ246166 Circle Gyu
Treasure Hunter Mai [RJ159285] Circle Gyu

There is a battle fuck system in both games, although not anywhere close to this one, and there is a huge amount on H scenes.
I just don't like the art in Tresure Hunter Mai but Knights of Messiah looks good. I will wait for Kagura Games

Sep 27, 2019
Hey is there any way to know how to make Karryn learn more sex moves? Like blowjobs and other stuff, cause I only have eye stare and that's not the best....

FearLs

Nov 15, 2020
Hey is there any way to know how to make Karryn learn more sex moves? Like blowjobs and other stuff, cause I only have eye stare and that's not the best....
You have to lose more often which leads to unlock more passives that increase your slut level. At least that's the way it happened to me. Also by unlocking mind and release desires will lead for the sex acts to happen easily. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
that's the grind. your karryn needs to actually learn the ability. having a high amount of certain desires increases the chance of enemies using related sexual attacks. for example if I'm not mistaken you need high mouth and cock desires for enemies to use karryn's mouth. after a certain number of times experiencing it, Karryn will unlock the ability to initiate said sexual attack, like blowjob, handjob, etc.

You have to lose more often which leads to unlock more passives that increase your slut level
you don't have to lose to learn sexual attacks and Karryn's slut level will go up whatever build you go. tho for early game, losing helps you get your passives faster

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Roughly, Karryn learns a Sex Move, if she has experienced a specific Sex Action with 15 different Persons.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes