WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is there any way to mod out/disable the heart eyes and exageratted facial expressions when karryn is at a high slut level? I actually prefer when she is not suuuuuper slutty.
there's a guide pages back, basically consisted in modify the pictures names so it is only will use the low slut ones

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The game is good, but I just missed that when the character is pregnant he doesn't develop the belly and that's kind of boring. And another complaint is the difficulty to unlock the sexual abilities during combat

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The game is good, but I just missed that when the character is pregnant he doesn't develop the belly and that's kind of boring. And another complaint is the difficulty to unlock the sexual abilities during combat
Well, the first one is because pregnancy is only from the mod and the modder doesn't have an artist / desire to implement the amount or art to have the belly growth. It's been discussed many times already that Remtairy will not put pregnancy into the game. It's possible there'll be pregnancy ending scenes or a later DLC, but 100% not on the base game.

The second is because it's intended to be a slow corruption / development game rather than a game where the protagonist is a slut already / instantly.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Hopefully something like thighjob ends up in the game(after the release ofc because oh boy do they have their schedule full). Has any of you fine degenar gentlemen seen any info relating to dogeza(submissive begging)...I do remember seeing it as a skill from few updates ago?

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
Hopefully something like thighjob ends up in the game(after the release ofc because oh boy do they have their schedule full). Has any of you fine degenar gentlemen seen any info relating to dogeza(submissive begging)...I do remember seeing it as a skill from few updates ago?
there's concept art but nothing in the game, maybe after strip club or floor 5 release it'll be implanted if it's not forgotten/scrapped

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
there is a way to reset some edits, I chose some wrong ones and I had the autosave turned on.
Not for anything besides the insurance edicts (which have a cancel insurance edict) and some of the room edicts, which the base level of repairing them can be destroyed by a riot. In the case of the riots you're stuck with anything above the base level though.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
there is a way to reset some edits, I chose some wrong ones and I had the autosave turned on.
I think it's possible, it just requires editing the game files or just fidling around with the variables with saveeditonline.com, but i do not know how.

I'd just restart, it doesn't take that long.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
there's concept art but nothing in the game, maybe after strip club or floor 5 release it'll be implanted if it's not forgotten/scrapped
Thanks...since I do remember there was some dialogue for that interaction(at least on receptionist part), I hope they will include it in last two updates.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
Damn, looking like we really might get the update this month, the messages about workload had me thinking it would be a bit into October.
to be fair since its always coming out buggy and main updates are tuesday we'd probably see it properly in early october anyway

Aksettan

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to lower the desire requirement for specific sex scenes? for example lower the mouth desire for blowjobs

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
do you know if there is anyway to do it in the game files?
Use RPGMakerSaveEdit, you'll find a lot of things to add to your inventory, mainly items and titles, you'll find edicts too but i'm not sure how those work when save editing, so you'd better unlock them normally.

On a side note, you can change some plugins in the \www\js\plugins folder to make your life easier. I edited some of those files to give me a lot of money and about 10 edict points every day, also I increased my maximum willpower so that even if my pleasure bar is completely filled and the willpower regen is stunted, I have no problems using mind techniques. The game is still hella challenging if you want to avoid sex scenes (like I do when I encounter enemies en route to my destination and I want to reach it asap), I basically did it because it was becoming too much of a fuck fest and I needed more willpower to clear combat encounters without spending 15 minutes on each one.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes