Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
You think we'll ever get proper stomach bulging?
Not only is that will take way too much work with sprites, it'll also make the game more brutal in mood - imagine prisoners beating Karryn with her being pregnant? Not that i can't take it, but it will change the atmosphere a bit. And also adding all the baby stuff... And even if you want just cum inflation, this will take a lot of time still, reworking almost every art and sprite, cutscenes and reactions. So the answer is probably yesn't - we may get endings with pregnancy, but no way they'll actually be able to add it during the story.

Reactions: Zoness and RyRa²

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Hey everyone I need help with the new version, I can't play it, I only have a black screen and no matter how long I wait it doesn't change anything so any suggestions?
If you have any browsers on, try closing them. It is most likely a memory use. In fact, try closing all applications that you are not using at that time, make sure those processes are finalized, freeing some memory, then launch it again.

Despite my PC being medium-high end, I also get that problem sometimes and usually when I do the tricks I mentioned above and re-launch it. It works. Let me know if it also works for you please.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Hey everyone I need help with the new version, I can't play it, I only have a black screen and no matter how long I wait it doesn't change anything so any suggestions?
Are you running the latest version? Early 0.9A releases were very slow, but p2 is much better.

CDA

Dec 16, 2017
The latest progress report has been posted:

September 27th 2021: Progress Report
Hey everyone, busy Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Huff huff puff puff, busy week! I'm pleased to report there has been no weather related stuff that happened last week either! And it looks like even though September is supposed to be the worst month for hurricanes here, we'll be sailing by this month with no incidents despite all that literal crap from last month!

So last week we've continued to work on the Strip Club stuff. All the 5 new CGs are now drawn, the map was designed and finished, and as of this moment, we're currently working on the map dialogue, the battle dialogue and Passives. The code is also almost near complete, and we'll be working on the new Titles starting tomorrow. Once all the above stuff are done, next would be the facial and CG variations for all the 5 CGs that need to be drawn and coded, and then finally final playtesting and balance.

And with that, this is Rem signing out, stay safe and be well everyone!

sergosplay

Mar 8, 2020
how to optimize I have such a problem the game is running slowly as if it is lagging even though my computer pulls the normal current with this game there is such a problem

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes