1633075387675.png

i added mod to the game. I tried play the game, it's OK
You can try... but if you got the error. please, play normor game version

1633076227430.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: DADofWAR

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
So, I can't figure out how to get them to cum in the mug. I'm trying not to raise my mouth desire above 100 and my body/face bukkake is set to 201 desire. I don't know if those factor into it but my swallow requirements are set to 0- anyone know why it isn't working?

standin

Jan 17, 2018
So, I can't figure out how to get them to cum in the mug. I'm trying not to raise my mouth desire above 100 and my body/face bukkake is set to 201 desire. I don't know if those factor into it but my swallow requirements are set to 0- anyone know why it isn't working?
I'm pretty sure she has to be blowing someone for the guys to dump out the booze and start cumming in the glass

Reactions: Pamphlet

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I'm pretty sure she has to be blowing someone for the guys to dump out the booze and start cumming in the glass
Yup. If she's not up for sucking cock you can drink beer all the way through. It's pretty good for tips and there's some flavour text specific to it.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I feel that I read somewhere that I can call people to the office for sex. I have completed the playthrough (tons of edicts still being unlocked), but I cant seem to find that option

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
The bar minigame becomes straight-up impossible as your sluttiness goes up since Karryn ends up a naked, orgasmic mess so quickly it's impossible to make a good amount of money anymore, you enter a losing loop right quick (remembering who asked for what drink is also really tedious). I feel like the job needs a bit of a rebalance or maybe a new phase if you're a depraved whore or not.
Yeah.. This mini games straight forward too imbalance at least in mod you can Make mistakes and it will make you either drink or pay their drink

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Waitress is really fun indeed, but I miss a "drunk gauge" and more things about being drunk. Or just... To be drunk after the job :coffee:

And I always loved bunny style in 2D art...

And yeah, I don't do the Secretary Job, don't like the concept and I don't like Goblin neither (and they still harass Karryn everytime with there cunni when I just want to Light Kick an orc...)
Yeah.. It was kinda shame that in the past fans didn't make high requests to give this job more variety of human rather than that add more green midget .

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I see, Karryns Prison CCMod not support game version v0.9A.p2
View attachment 1430847

Mega
View attachment 1430864
1633149453112.png
As per the Discord server, CCMod does support v9A. Even added new stuff corresponding to cock-type and new exhibitionist mode. I used it when it was out. Haven't played KP for a few weeks now, but I did play 9A with the mod

Reactions: Noxilum and load11
Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way to make the goblin show up more in the Receptionist roll?? I couldn't figure out what to change to what amounts.

Also to make more show up to the toilet?? It seems like there is a fixed amount and they stop coming after a while.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I see, Karryns Prison CCMod not support game version v0.9A.p2
View attachment 1430847

Mega
View attachment 1430864
In the Discord, there is a link to the last CCMod download link and it works pretty well with v0.9A.p2, if you gets an error, download a clean version of Karryn's Prison and re-install the last Java Runtime Environment.

Reactions: load11

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah.. This mini games straight forward too imbalance at least in mod you can Make mistakes and it will make you either drink or pay their drink
It’s from CCmod ? Didn’t know that.
Wow, it would be boring without it tbh. At least I can manipulate something in this mini game !
Btw started Standard job. Still meh H-scene wise but at least it’s quick and I find it funny the way H-customers appears

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes