buggzy313

May 31, 2019
is there a part u can edit in the difficulties file or something like this to increase daily ep

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
When i copied my saves to this new version my whole screen became black and my sound was gone and i had to force shut my laptop can some explain to me what the hell happend after i lauched this new version pls let me know this has never happend btw

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
I tried to get them from MV Cheat, but unfortunately the game broke.
so... how the hell did you get it?

Bars_III

Jan 8, 2018
soooo... find a bug... if you enter the second floor balcony while second floor is under control - you can't leave, you just clip through the door... Sooo, is it possible to teleport with Cheat Engine? Because if not - i just bricked my save...

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
well, these changelog and version number are always so clear kinda thought it was there since beginning of v9 :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes