EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
soooo... find a bug... if you enter the second floor balcony while second floor is under control - you can't leave, you just clip through the door... Sooo, is it possible to teleport with Cheat Engine? Because if not - i just bricked my save...
You can teleport with MV Cheat Plugin that's on this site... but i've never used that function so good luck.

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
i found out, that is you apply the MOD, it doesn't work. (The exhibition MOD). Anyone knows how to fix it?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Don't think this is even in the scope of things for either the Game Dev or the Dev for the CC Mod, but what I would really wish for is a preg overwhaul.

Not just a text based indicator and a indicator in the map or tattoo.
Hear me out:

Ever wondered what happens to all the kids that Karryn is pumping out?
She even has the Motherhood Passive that she can get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, we take this further.

How about
instead of the kids vanishing into the ether, we have them incorporated as Thugs or guards , we have an edict that let you recruit them as such (I mean we can already recruit inmates as Guards). All you would need is have them added as a New Entity with a Name in the Game with the species.

Doesn't even have to have custom Artwork ( for added + they can use the title card for the father).

Probably a few interaction in free roam and then you fill in the rest.

Ovb you would need Incest tag in that fact and given how Patreon is about that I'd rather not elaborate on it.

Still would be a great gameplay change.

t.l :dr; Have the kids added as guards/thugs with a pop up saying your child with <insert name of thug/guard/inmate> has now joined the Prison guard or has been Incarcerated for <insert reason>.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v9B.b Changelog

• Due to reports of players still not being able to start up v.9B.a, the nwjs version is reverted back to the same version in v.9A.
  • Fixed the 16 minutes option for the Stripper side job not allocating 16 minutes.
  • Fixed a bug with the Mind Over Matter Edict appearing in skill selection during Stripper side job.
  • Corrected minor typos.

Going to sleep, so if Rem posts some updates in the next 7 to 10 hours, i wont be able to post them here

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes