Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Asked a question about passives a few pages back, but was bad timing cause of the new version so it got buried (lol).

Can someone help me figure out how passives for people used are calculated? I got the tier 2 footjob people passive at around 80 people, but now at around 140 and still haven't unlocked the tier 3 one. I'm not really sure if it's an issue with my save, how I'm calculating it, or if it's not even implemented in the game.

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
If i remember right the numbers start from 0 again after you unlock a tier of the passives. The way they are counted was changed in v9A if i'm not wrong

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i know the strip club has been added recently but, any idea about the private dancing room?

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
If i remember right the numbers start from 0 again after you unlock a tier of the passives. The way they are counted was changed in v9A if i'm not wrong
I finally got it at 172ish. I wonder if I basically needed the same amount as before+30. If so that's a weird way to calculate it, but I guess if you are playing the full version it isn't much of a problem.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Mega

v9A.p Changelog

• Added human variations to the cut-in for ejaculating inside Karryn's mouth.
  • Edicts that increase the max durability of Karryn's warden outfit will now have a bigger effect against temporary damage.
  • Fixed a bug with equip sets duping accessories.
  • Fixed a missing image error with anal bead cutins.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos corrected.

v9A.p2 Changelog

• The cutscene for the first time Karryn gets into a scandalous state should now play properly. The cutscene might play again if you've already seen it before in your save, that is fine.

Thank you for this.

I accidentally Deleted my original download by being optimistic. Didn't realize that the CC mod would break it until it updates.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Well now i am waiting for the CC mod for the latest update. That mod is so good that it feels like a DLC

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
UPDATE OF THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE! :whistle:

Hermanos, "IT" has returned... ( ゚д゚)

THE FULL SAVE FILE WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES FOR THE NEW VERSION!!!

Whoaaa!! ٩( ᐛ )و damelo papi!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

-Yay! now we can have the two files of...

-Two!?... Prepare for trouble! AND MAKE IT DOUBLE!!

NOW THE FILES ARE DOUBLED TO 4 !
because in the last one, someone requested high slut level, so i fixed that... adding 2 more files:

-FILE 1
All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of money, mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it

-FILE 2
All titles and passives, with lots of money, mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!!

-FILE 3 & 4
Same as FILE 1 and 2... BUT WITH 666 SLUT LEVEL

And that its! Have fun! :giggle:
(VERSION 9.B)

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
I was about to send a ticket for not being able to log in into this page and into K prison, but i fix the problem with this page doing a reset on my pass, also when i finally check the game it was fix to revert right away. So happy about :D

Titoir98

Jun 4, 2017
wow the v0.9B.a nearly killed my explorer.exe and shoot down my navigator LOL. Hopefully the v0.9B.b come really fast GJ

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes