5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
honestly not sure where that CC_Config.js is at unless i have to install it from somewhere
inside www/js/plugins

You need to have installed the CC_mod in order to get that file. If not, then you need to know the game's original file structure to tweak. What exactly do you want to tweak?

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I've played a lot of the alpha builds but I think at this time I'm going to wait for the full release before diving back in.

... I might get tempted, but I'll try and wait.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There's so much content to explore right now, you really wouldn't be doing yourself a disservice if you checked it out now.

That being said, I admire your strength and patience in waiting for the full release.
Voice acting first get get implemented on full release so I definetly have to wait a little while longer.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I've played a lot of the alpha builds but I think at this time I'm going to wait for the full release before diving back in.

... I might get tempted, but I'll try and wait.
Its also Rem so the second you download an update he'll release a new version with bugfixes

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
inside www/js/plugins

You need to have installed the CC_mod in order to get that file. If not, then you need to know the game's original file structure to tweak. What exactly do you want to tweak?
just anything, wanting to at least have an easier way to do mods

FoxuS67

Oct 23, 2017
UPDATE OF THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE! :whistle:

Hermanos, "IT" has returned... ( ゚д゚)

THE FULL SAVE FILE WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES FOR THE NEW VERSION!!!

Whoaaa!! ٩( ᐛ )و damelo papi!! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

-Yay! now we can have the two files of...

-Two!?... Prepare for trouble! AND MAKE IT DOUBLE!!

NOW THE FILES ARE DOUBLED TO 4 !
because in the last one, someone requested high slut level, so i fixed that... adding 2 more files:

-FILE 1
All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of money, mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it

-FILE 2
All titles and passives, with lots of money, mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!!

-FILE 3 & 4
Same as FILE 1 and 2... BUT WITH 666 SLUT LEVEL

And that its! Have fun! :giggle:
(VERSION 9.B)
Thanks you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pablotron

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Where to download CC mod? I googled it and couldnt find it and no one in the discord will give me a link.
CC Mod is in the CC Mod channel, it's pinned. Click the thumbtack icon to see the pinned messages. Figured I'd tell you anyway despite someone here being kind enough to share. In the future people can find it there faster (or in this thread's OP, first post, under Extras).

CCmod not working
Because it's not updated yet, my guy. Give it a week or so.

Reactions: a55555

xue

May 31, 2017
************************* Please make sure your game is updated as of 10/3/2021

Cheat OP file.
Level 1-3 is completed, level 4 hasnt been touch, stamina at 9999 and almost capable of one shot MOST enemies.
corruptions/slut are the lowest level I tried to make it while rushing levels 1-3

Only training and basic level unlocks such as, Bar, Waitress costume, research, edicts are filled up and etc.
do whatever you want.
have fun

Last edited:
Reactions: hilo01 and Vanafaye

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
I dug up your answer. it was in one of the old progress reports.

"Let's say Karryn already got her boobs petted 4 times, and then gets her boobs petted 30 times in the next battle and gets the Tier 1 Passive. The requirement to get the Tier 2 Passive for this Karryn is going to be 44. This number is derived from her already getting boobs petted 34 times, plus a base requirement of 10.
In other words, the requirements to get the boobs petted Passives would look something like this:
Tier 1: Petted 5 times
Tier 2: Petted 10 more times after getting Tier 1
Tier 3: Petted 30 more times after getting Tier 2"

so it adds up. this is the calculation method. tho I can't help u with the rest, we have friends here that love to mess with the code and they can help u with the exact numbers for each tier.
I have no idea what happened then. I guess something bugged out with my game as I was going up versions. I guess that's just a risk of playing a game that's not released yet. Thanks for the help though.

Sep 7, 2017
Tweak: Glory Hole Addition

This added over 200 to the toilet glory hole event... you could always add or decrease to your desires.

remtairykarrynglory.js

find "this._gloryGuestsSpawnLimit = Math.max"
change it to "this._gloryGuestsSpawnLimit = Math.max(200, spawnLimit);"

...and enjoy to your hearts desire.

standin

Jan 17, 2018
been mucking in the RemGlory script and I can't seem to find which specific lines control the stamina regen from "Breather"; could I get a little help on this?

user171

Jul 26, 2017
Well, the strip club was certainly worth the hype, at least from the scenes I've gotten to (which is not a lot atm). Well, guess I'll wait till a stable version of 9B comes out in a month or so.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Well, the strip club was certainly worth the hype, at least from the scenes I've gotten to (which is not a lot atm). Well, guess I'll wait till a stable version of 9B comes out in a month or so.
shouldn't take a month. Rem rarely spends more than 1-2 weeks for bugfixes and tweaks to an existing version. You should have a pretty stable version in 2 days. and most likely the final form of 9B in a week or so

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
shouldn't take a month. Rem rarely spends more than 1-2 weeks for bugfixes and tweaks to an existing version. You should have a pretty stable version in 2 days. and most likely the final form of 9B in a week or so
do you know where is string club place and how to open them i do not see this ?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes