5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
do you know where is string club place and how to open them i do not see this ?
Strip club?

I haven't downloaded 9B yet, but afaik strip club should be in the same chamber where you defeated Aron, the Alpha Lizardman. So, that's the north east room in Level 3. Go down the stairs to Level 3 and then the north door

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
anyone else game still getting REALLY slow in the animations?, seems like devs already fixed it but didn't work for me, this is the only rpgmaker game im having this issue

Last edited:

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Don't wanna seem entitled or anything, but I was hoping someone might've shared 9B.c by now given the update announcement by Rem was around 4.5 hrs ago. Anybody got hold of the latest version yet?

backupproton

Oct 2, 2020
Don't wanna seem entitled or anything, but I was hoping someone might've shared 9B.c by now given the update announcement by Rem was around 4.5 hrs ago. Anybody got hold of the latest version yet?
Usually it is the good man Regelious who is uploading the file for everyone but his last post said he was going to sleep (looks like last post page 899). We probably won't have the latest file for a while

shinra...

Aug 19, 2018
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
how does one implement the save into the game? haven't done this before

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
But it's not Monday?? How can there be an update when it's not a Monday??

(For real, I'm way more hyped than I'm comfortable with admitting)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes