Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
How do you get her to spread her pussy during the strip show?
It's either she has high slut level or high pussy desire. I haven't figured out which one yet. I'll test it out when I'm back playing the game.

Edit: Tested it. Having a certain amount of cock desire (maybe 85) and 100 pussy desire makes her spread her pussy. Having 100 desire for also her mouth, boobs and butt makes her do different actions as well.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
It is kind of disappointing none of the condoms ever end up inside her, I love it in hentai when someone has a used condom hanging out of them.

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Gonna wait for a few more letters of the alphabet. (y)
unrelated to the thread, but i find it's funny to me because your UMR profile pic is the same as mine (in many other social accounts) so i kinda freaked out sometimes when i suddenly saw your comments here thinking it was me commenting lmao :ROFLMAO:

Wait, that happens? Is that new in 9B? Or was my gloryhole rep just too low to have it happen previously?
it happens when you lose all your energy, same as being defeated in the battles.
and it's been there since 9a already

Last edited:
Reactions: Umaru-chan
Jun 25, 2018
unrelated to the thread, but i find it's funny to me because your UMR profile pic is the same as mine (in many other social accounts) so i kinda freaked out sometimes when i suddenly saw your comments here thinking it was me commenting lmao :ROFLMAO:

it happens when you lose all your energy, same as being defeated in the battles.
and it's been there since 9a already
Oh, so it is like another defeat. That is why I never got it then. Thanks!

Reactions: Kokabeto

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Oh, so it is like another defeat. That is why I never got it then. Thanks!
np, btw for now it only shows a text saying "the door is opened" (no cg) and you get the lvl2 defeated cg so it isn't even worth the hassle to get "defeated" there imo :ROFLMAO: (unless there's some passive rewarded for doing that, which i'm not sure)

Reactions: WIRProductions

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

in later versions i can no longer find "cleanupliquids" lines in RemtairyPrison.js and RemtairyKarrynEmote.js, i tried ruling out "this.setupliquids" instead in those 2 files but it kinda didn't work for me

Last edited:

abigpervert

Jul 25, 2018
I'm playing on the 9999-stamina savefile someone uploaded on a previous page. But now due to the high stats the goblin can't pull down Karryn's clothes during the receptionist job. Any idea how to deal with this guys?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Following that, I'm getting this error.

I reverted to a new install of the 9A.p2 with the CC mode for 9A.p2.

I tried to look for a Fix here but the world "Error" reports 15 pages of results and not in the date order.

Sooo.... Help please

I had subjugated 3 levels. Took me 30 days just to sujugate the first one. WITH MODE and trying to editout the Money and other stats because couldn't handle the grind anymore for money.

has anyone seen this error so far when using CCMode and only that with the game?

View attachment 1435624
This happens when you made a mistake while decompiling or recompiling. Follow the steps in CC mod very closely. If this is your first time using cc mod, then there is also a vid guide in the github page for the mod. watch it

Reactions: Devilrv

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
I'm playing on the 9999-stamina savefile someone uploaded on a previous page. But now due to the high stats the goblin can't pull down Karryn's clothes during the receptionist job. Any idea how to deal with this guys?
Kicking the first goblin off gets rid of Karryn's skirt for me. They don't seem to have a problem stripping her panties afterward.

Reactions: abigpervert

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
This happens when you made a mistake while decompiling or recompiling. Follow the steps in CC mod very closely. If this is your first time using cc mod, then there is also a vid guide in the github page for the mod. watch it
Thank you for the help.
I actually found an earlier post with the previous version with the CC Mod already installed. So Im back in!!!
Now just waiting on having CC mod updated to the update.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes