KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
l will find it hilarious if Karryn does all the jobs(including doing scandalous actions) while still remaining as a (vaginal)virgin at the end of the game. It will require determination for sure to reach there. Actually, that would be my main objective.
I think it'll be possible if you always keep pussy desire low and equip accessory that protect vaginal part

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
l will find it hilarious if Karryn does all the jobs(including doing scandalous actions) while still remaining as a (vaginal)virgin at the end of the game. It will require determination for sure to reach there. Actually, that would be my main objective.
Eh, i tried this, got buttraped by a werewolf, only half a virgin now, i don't think you can pass level 4 intact.

backupproton

Oct 2, 2020
Eh, i tried this, got buttraped by a werewolf, only half a virgin now, i don't think you can pass level 4 intact.
Virgin runs are possible including beating LV 4. You cannot masturbate and you cannot do any side jobs. Those passives will make it impossible. It becomes a boss rush game with max agility to avoid attacks and beat the game before order drops too low. I have done it once. It was fun but not again.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Virgin runs are possible including beating LV 4. You cannot masturbate and you cannot do any side jobs. Those passives will make it impossible. It becomes a boss rush game with max agility to avoid attacks and beat the game before order drops too low. I have done it once. It was fun but not again.
You can masturbate as much as you want. I have beaten Level 4 Prisoner Mode, Virgin run, without anybody even touching her on Day 60. There is no Rush needed.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
You can masturbate as much as you want. I have beaten Level 4 Prisoner Mode, Virgin run, without anybody even touching her on Day 60. There is no Rush needed.
How do you deal with office invaders? They act first, so if Karryn's pussy desire had been raised by the masturbation session "pop" goes the cherry.

Reactions: voltairepop

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
How do you deal with office invaders? They act first, so if Karryn's pussy desire had been raised by the masturbation session "pop" goes the cherry.
Always take the time to travel to office and masturbate there. The invasion chance is significantly lower unless you have edicts that raises it.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
not sure bug or not
when using build in cheat karryn eat more pleasure damage
side job bar waitress will keep stuck in cumming and time will not pass, enternal pleasure for everyone
unable to progress the game

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
with the new release, is there a way to decrease or increase the need for the pussy sex? i want to do a slut build but only focus on anal

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You will never have an invasion, as long as you a) don't fight the guards and b) make sure to get edicts, that decrase invasion chance.

AzraelDR

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone who has looked at the code and seen all 7 new titles? I have gotten 5 so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While these have been pretty logical and natural to acquire, titles can have pretty obscure requirements, so someone might have to look at the code to get the two remaining.

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
i know the strip club has been added recently but, any idea about the private dancing room?
You can access the edict after strip club reputation reaches 5, which should be about 2 strip club minigames
An option to invite the patrons to the private room becomes available after Karyn put on some show in the stripclub first..dunno if it is time, or some other factor, but there will be a command option for Karyn next to the striptease options to give private dance with some other private uhmm stuff :D (which is basically pretty much like a defeat scene similar to the bar one when Karyn drinks too much)

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone who has looked at the code and seen all 7 new titles? I have gotten 5 so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While these have been pretty logical and natural to acquire, titles can have pretty obscure requirements, so someone might have to look at the code to get the two remaining.
reputation goes up every time you do dance so its not that hard, 6 patrons in VIp room are pretty easy too

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes