AzraelDR

Nov 4, 2018
reputation goes up every time you do dance so its not that hard, 6 patrons in VIp room are pretty easy too
I know, as I said, I acquired these titles naturally just by playing the minigame. However, there are sometimes obtuse titles in the game, such as the requirements for the second level Sex Skill titles. For example, the Footjob title required doing footjobs to thugs and orcs 15 times, which is not something a player would naturally think of doing. I am wondering if there are any Stripper-related titles with similarly obscure requirements. I'm not talking about the difficulty of acquiring the titles, I want to know the requirements of the titles.

boxor79

Apr 18, 2020
hi, thanks for the upload :love:
may i ask if there's a way to find out which files were changed in a fix?
because i always edit a bunch of stuff in the .js files and after a fix like this i don't know if the .js files i edited were changed or not ,then i end up editing the whole thing again which is quite tiresome :(
It's tedious but you can maintain a git repo and start versioning yourself. Here's the diff for v9b.c to v9b.d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
to everyone who asks about the game being slow and laggy:

if u read the changelogs (and I'm pretty sure u guys don't), for v0.9B.b Rem said he's aware of performance issues, but he's just going to use an older .exe version (probably to fix more important bugs first). so have patience. it's common. check the threat in a few days and it will be fixed

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
with the new release, is there a way to decrease or increase the need for the pussy sex? i want to do a slut build but only focus on anal
Only way to increase the requirements is with Accessories, and they are expensive. "Chain Hand" is 1600g, raises pussy-desire-requirement, but also dampens Butt-desire rate, so you would need to have the "release desires"-skills first to manage your desires effectively.

The simple way to keep your virginity would be to just keep your pussy-desire low. So you need a whole lot of Mind, just like any controlled slut-build. You can grab the desire-lowering charm for that for 1400. The charm that reduces the needs for anal is pretty pricey at 2600, so it's up to you whether you want it or not.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Now hear me out, I know you guys have a high slut save with all skills etc, but.. does someone have a floor 3 save with low slut so i can see embarassed karryn in strip club?

Reactions: bonesy24

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Now hear me out, I know you guys have a high slut save with all skills etc, but.. does someone have a floor 3 save with low slut so i can see embarassed karryn in strip club?
here, 28 slut lvl, if you don't mind the djent riff after 28, because i kinda cheated to get a low slut lvl lol
it was 18, but i forgot to edit the js for the new update and the new passives screwed it up :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: iToyohisa

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
here, 28 slut lvl, if you don't mind the djent riff after 28, because i kinda cheated to get a low slut lvl lol
it was 18, but i forgot to edit the js for the new update and the new passives screwed it up :ROFLMAO:
Does she have the skillz tho? or is it just low lust n thats it

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
It is funally upon us, the Strip Club.
I am back with the new version of the "mod" I have been putting out.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts (with a total of 44 passives unlocked, yes 44).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick
(I might get rid of Light Kick because it also has the added effect of enabling "enemy sexual counterattacks" while fully clothed. not really the best or the worst thing though, I just don't know how all encompassing its extra effect is at this time.)
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessory 3 much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

Installation:
All you have to do is replace the two .js files that are in the games files (Karryn's Prison v.9B.D EN\www\js\plugins) with the ones in the .rar file.
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made using the recently uploaded v0.9.B.D version of the game. I am on that version as it is the most recent Subscribestar version of the game as of this posting.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Vooluxx

Aug 25, 2021
Found a bug during the waitress job after Karryn stumbles upon the table.

I was able to bypass this error by creating the below mentioned file, I just lterally copypasted blank_fullsize file and added _blush to the end of it.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
dank it's really hard find virgin slime xd, i wont let other than slime take karryn virginty,

i wish they make some good enemy face or at last not too really ugly xd, seem only prisoner have 1 good face looking xd

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hi! Im returning to the game after a while, i dont remember how to cheat the edict points, i want to see the strip club with my old save, some clue?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
How to edit money? Havent played since an earlier version and forgot how to edit money in saves.
well if u have to start a fresh save then you can just edit karryn_prison plugin which is in the plugins folder in the game. Change the constant for income to whatever u want. Easy money

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Hi! Im returning to the game after a while, i dont remember how to cheat the edict points, i want to see the strip club with my old save, some clue?
you can go to js/plugins/RemtairyEdicts.js and search for "let points = " and change the number then proceed to a new day to get edicts

Reactions: Aereon1104

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I wanna ask do we have to download the entire game again whenever a new hotfix is out ? Or is there a way to only get the hotfix ?

Reactions: Kokabeto
4.60 star(s) 411 Votes