makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
so what's the different with private dance and stage dance in strip club side job? because i already have 80 reputation in strip club but i didnt have option to do private dance

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
so what's the different with private dance and stage dance in strip club side job? because i already have 80 reputation in strip club but i didnt have option to do private dance
You have to wait 50%+ of the stripdance time to be able to offer a private dance. You have to buy a corresponding edict first, though.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
What are the 5 new CGs?
Uhh the strip club and private dance?
For the private dance u get to fuck ur patrons (not much of a private dance tbh). As somebody just said, for the "begin private dance" option to appear u have to wait for half the time to go by. It should be under where all ur dance skills r when it becomes available, next to enter intermission.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
how to save game i can not see save game button help if you have image i very good
It auto saves for u every time u exit ur paused menu, moving to the next area, and right before battles. If u prefer to manual save u have to play secretary mode with a cheat activated.

Denatis

May 18, 2021
Does anyone have a list of all new titles already? Only one I managed to find so far is getting a 10x combo in the strip club.

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
This has been asked multiple times already but does anyone have the list of the new scenes?
Stripping and the private dance are 2, there's no unique defeat it goes to the LVL 3 scene .
What are the other 3?
Does anyone have an explanation of the stripping job? I know fulfilling requests fills the pleasure bar but why do they sometimes glow like they're asking for a drink or charging an attack?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l will find it hilarious if Karryn does all the jobs(including doing scandalous actions) while still remaining as a (vaginal)virgin at the end of the game. It will require determination for sure to reach there. Actually, that would be my main objective.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
This has been asked multiple times already but does anyone have the list of the new scenes?
Stripping and the private dance are 2, there's no unique defeat it goes to the LVL 3 scene .
What are the other 3?
Does anyone have an explanation of the stripping job? I know fulfilling requests fills the pleasure bar but why do they sometimes glow like they're asking for a drink or charging an attack?
It seems they counted different strip poses as different CGs so you have mouth, boobs, pussy, ass poses and a single private dance cg - 5 in total.

Jinro92

Jan 16, 2018
a question, maybe some others ask for it themself.
will it be possible, from the side of the dev or a modder, that we can wear the outfits out from the jobs? so the bar outfit, strip and reception maybe? only ask, pls dont gut my head of D:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What should I download to use the MOD? How do I even make changes in the file? Any Youtube video to teach?
First, the ccmod will not work for the current version of the game. It will be updated in about 2-4 weeks (depending on when the many hotfixes have slowed / stopped). To use it you'd first need the .9a.p2 game version.

Then you download the ccmod from the link in the first post (the download button is to the left of the clone button, it's the download symbol, but that's not as well known a symbol). There are installation instructions there including a video link.

All the files that you'd want / need to change are in the www/js/plugins folder. You use a text editor such as notepad++ to edit them. The ccmod can have all it's added features and various game cheats / edits changed in the CC_Config file. You can also change the base game's files, look for any file there that starts with Remtairy. Make a backup of the files BEFORE you change things, in case they break something. There are plenty of tutorials for manually modding the game in the thread already, and the post linked in the first post about modding will has links to posts including which game version they're for (most will likely work if you manually change only what you want to in your game files).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
a question, maybe some others ask for it themself.
will it be possible, from the side of the dev or a modder, that we can wear the outfits out from the jobs? so the bar outfit, strip and reception maybe? only ask, pls dont gut my head of D:
Short answer, no. Long answer is technically yes, if you had an artist willing to draw all the variants for each outfit in the scenes it's not used in. That's a lot of art needed, and then you'd either just have a straight replacement of the warden outfit or need to mod the game to allow the outfits to be changed on the fly.

And yes, many people have asked about this already (not sure how well it'd work for this question, but search function is your friend).

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
You have to wait 50%+ of the stripdance time to be able to offer a private dance. You have to buy a corresponding edict first, though.
I might've found a problem with why makiniko isn't getting the private dance option even tho they have 80 rep. Once ur rep has reach 30 you'll unlock the option to work for 30mins, but here's the problem that I've just encountered. For some apparent reason even tho ur working for 30mins u won't be receiving enough patrons for the whole 30mins. The last few patrons keep leaving roughly around the 13-14min mark. I've been locked out of the private dance a few times already because of not reaching half time. What's the point of the 30min option if it doesn't give u enough patrons for 30mins?

Conclusion: I think working for 30mins is broken for private dance for now, so don't pick it if u want to perform private dance for the patrons.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes