Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Strip Club is a nice idea mechanics wise but I feel there's a missed oportunity. First of all there's lack of feedback - something that can be updated in following patches. I don't know what the yellow background of the prisoner means during stripping or who exactly is entitled to follow Karryn to the private dance.

2nd of all, the private dance should continue as a stripping job with the distinction that this time the prisoners can molest Karryn. If normally they can tie condoms to her nipples, they should be allowed to get touchy with her as well in the private dance. I'd split the private dance into two stages:

1st stage: molesting Karryn: if Karryn presents her pussy, they can finger/rub it/insert / move the dildo in her vagina / ; if she presents her butt, they can finger it, insert/move anal beads, if she presents her mouth, they can kiss it or insert fingers/dildo; if she presents her tits, they can grab it/pinch it/

Imagine how hot she would look with a dildo in her pussy while stripping. She could also use dildo herself is already inserted and dancing in a pussy position (similar to gloryhole scenes). Now, if Karryn loses the strip dance, the game then switches to the penetration CG that's already in the game aka 2nd stage.

I would present the 1st stage of the private dance it the same way as regular strip dance (similar to the receptionist job) with a different background. This time the CGs are updated with the toys coming in/out and pussy/ass being stretched because of them and spank marks being visible on Karryn's body.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Strip Club is a nice idea mechanics wise but I feel there's a missed oportunity. First of all there's lack of feedback - something that can be updated in following patches. I don't know what the yellow background of the prisoner means during stripping or who exactly is entitled to follow Karryn to the private dance.

2nd of all, the private dance should continue as a stripping job with the distinction that this time the prisoners can molest Karryn. If normally they can tie condoms to her nipples, they should be allowed to get touchy with her as well in the private dance. I'd split the private dance into two stages:

1st stage: molesting Karryn: if Karryn presents her pussy, they can finger/rub it/insert / move the dildo in her vagina / ; if she presents her butt, they can finger it, insert/move anal beads, if she presents her mouth, they can kiss it or insert fingers/dildo; if she presents her tits, they can grab it/pinch it/

Imagine how hot she would look with a dildo in her pussy while stripping. She could also use dildo herself is already inserted and dancing in a pussy position (similar to gloryhole scenes). Now, if Karryn loses the strip dance, the game then switches to the penetration CG that's already in the game aka 2nd stage.

I would present the 1st stage of the private dance it the same way as regular strip dance (similar to the receptionist job) with a different background. This time the CGs are updated with the toys coming in/out and pussy/ass being stretched because of them and spank marks being visible on Karryn's body.
Fyi,

1. Its highly unlikely that whatever you wrote will reach Rem or any of the other contributors of this game. I believe he, along with a lot of other contributors to this game, are extremely opposed to this website. In their Discord server, they even warn people who post any link from here (even a link to something as unrelated as a RPGMV Plugin)
2. If you're really interested in getting your ideas through to the developers, they've got a ideas and fanfic channel in their Discord server. Join the Discord channel (you don't need to be a Patreon or Subscribestar contributor) and post it in the ideas and fanfic channel. Posting any suggestions or complaints for KP in this forum is nothing more than fruitless rant

P.S. - don't take my tone in the wrong way. I am simply giving you an advice in case you're genuine about your ideas. It'll only make mine and others' experience better if popular ideas are implemented into the game

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
1st stage: molesting Karryn:[..]
I don't think I've encountered any fail states during it the minigame either. Perhaps my build has too much endurance but if there really aren't any ways for the prisoners to aggro Karryn during her dance I'd be pretty surprised. The previous minigames had them and handled them real spicy like. Even Aron mentions tips and sneaking touches to be the cornerstones of stripclub culture but for some reason the whole thing is loaded towards the private dance.

Haven't tried the minigame with slightly purer or more nubile Karryns so I have no idea if that changes anything.

That said if prisoners aren't really able to take advantage of Karryn during the dance, Aron must have a hell of a security team on his side keeping all the horny customers in line until Karryn herself gives the go ahead.

Surprisingly wholesome manager if that was the case. 10/10.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to increase the minimum desire requiement for sexual activities?
Gain passives and use certain equips, if you want to have easier time getting it on, certain edicts also help with this.

If you try to make a pure run, get equips that increase sex/petting resist and try to minimize passive gains, certain edicts also help with this.

Last edited:

rasaani

Jun 14, 2017
how does one implement the save into the game? haven't done this before
you can just drob the save folder to \Karryn's Prison\www and replace the save folder and overwrite all files inside.
Or you can just replace the save files by copying file1.rpgsave and/or file2.rpgsave into the save folder
\Karryn's Prison\www\save

I don't know if anyone else had the problem with Pablotron's save file but for me it some reason prevented my game loading CG's and crashed the game when I replaced config and global.rpgsave. when I replaced only the save files it worked just fine.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Fyi,

1. Its highly unlikely that whatever you wrote will reach Rem or any of the other contributors of this game. I believe he, along with a lot of other contributors to this game, are extremely opposed to this website. In their Discord server, they even warn people who post any link from here (even a link to something as unrelated as a RPGMV Plugin)
2. If you're really interested in getting your ideas through to the developers, they've got a ideas and fanfic channel in their Discord server. Join the Discord channel (you don't need to be a Patreon or Subscribestar contributor) and post it in the ideas and fanfic channel. Posting any suggestions or complaints for KP in this forum is nothing more than fruitless rant

P.S. - don't take my tone in the wrong way. I am simply giving you an advice in case you're genuine about your ideas. It'll only make mine and others' experience better if popular ideas are implemented into the game
Already posted there, don't worry :)

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
I still don't understand where all the 5 CG's are from unless they are all the positions of strip club and private dance. If anyone knows please enlighten me.
Edit: if you want to increase reputation you have to keep them from cumming too fast at least from my experience it goes up much faster if you do that.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I tried the strip club with my pure virgin karryn save and it was only a bit disappointing. Unlike receptionist and waitress I don't think it's possible to turn karryn into a huge slut by just working at the strip club. Like I have no sex skills in this save and when I go do the private dance nothing happens except waiting for a damn long time for the patrons to cum lol. I feel like the private dance is also like every other defeated scene but has new CGs and got the choice to activate it through strip club that's it. Oh well, better than nothing I guess.

Also, really like where she spreads her butt with 1 hand showing more of her starfish when she's strip dancing with a high slut level/high desire? Sucks that the patrons don't do anything to her while that's happening tho.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes