kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
guys, how do i unlock "anal/vaginal"?
I wanted to turn karryn into Butt slut but Slut stat doesnt go past lvl 5 and im already subduing lvl 4...

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
Anyone who has looked at the code and seen all 7 new titles? I have gotten 5 so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While these have been pretty logical and natural to acquire, titles can have pretty obscure requirements, so someone might have to look at the code to get the two remaining.
Found another title
Stripping All Night - staying whole show without using private show or intermission time on stage above 16+

Reactions: AzraelDR

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
CC Mod is in the CC Mod channel, it's pinned. Click the thumbtack icon to see the pinned messages. Figured I'd tell you anyway despite someone here being kind enough to share. In the future people can find it there faster (or in this thread's OP, first post, under Extras).

Because it's not updated yet, my guy. Give it a week or so.
mb then

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
Only way to increase the requirements is with Accessories, and they are expensive. "Chain Hand" is 1600g, raises pussy-desire-requirement, but also dampens Butt-desire rate, so you would need to have the "release desires"-skills first to manage your desires effectively.

The simple way to keep your virginity would be to just keep your pussy-desire low. So you need a whole lot of Mind, just like any controlled slut-build. You can grab the desire-lowering charm for that for 1400. The charm that reduces the needs for anal is pretty pricey at 2600, so it's up to you whether you want it or not.
thanks but i need from code. i can't find anymore in the js were i can find the value to edit the pussy level

Reactions: RockType

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
with the new release, is there a way to decrease or increase the need for the pussy sex? i want to do a slut build but only focus on anal
Buy the accessory that lowers pussy desire gain by 66%, thats about it. That and suppressing the desire. If your playthrough is early on, if you can keep pussy desire below 50 you wont unlock many passives that increase its gain rate which makes running a virgin run much much easier.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Care to share your build?
The last long one i did on Prisoner Mode, was actually nothing specific focused on, since I was curious if an all around build could work and it sure did. But generally speaking I personally prefer for a pure build as Main Stats: Mind, Agility. Secondary Stats: Dexterity, Stamina

Reactions: 777palmface

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Before I get excited for the stripper job, what are the requirements to get started with it? Gloryhole got me annoyed by requiring that you learn the sex skills during combat first.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Oh boy. This game is the gift that keeps giving, as long as you don't mind waiting around for bugfixes a lot. Yikes, these days I feel it's easier to just let someone else upload a save to try the new content with, than replay it all from the start again. Maybe I'll do a proper full run of the game again once the full game comes out. (...and probably after a bunch of buxfixes finally make the full release be stable enough to play through as well)
i just copy over my progress from the old patch, they're all compatible, havent started all over as yet

Ron_Baker

Sep 1, 2016
Mod Ideas Brain Dump

Understanding that the dev hates this forum this isn't a list of ideas for them, but ideas for the community (and myself to attempt) to expand the game post release. i think most of these ideas are possible using existing resources with edits judging from the work done by cc_mod. KP is easily my favorite game on here and there is still so much potential. gonna put my ideas behind a spoiler due to length.

Anyone else have any plausible ideas?

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Mod Ideas Brain Dump

Understanding that the dev hates this forum this isn't a list of ideas for them, but ideas for the community (and myself to attempt) to expand the game post release. i think most of these ideas are possible using existing resources with edits judging from the work done by cc_mod. KP is easily my favorite game on here and there is still so much potential. gonna put my ideas behind a spoiler due to length.

Anyone else have any plausible ideas?
Here a good one, for the strip club.

* Drastically reduce stamina cost for on-stage strip club.
* On-stage: Increase the quantity and the frequency of enemy spawn's. (as it stands now, even with high reputation you will end up without enemies before the clock runs out, making it kinda lame.)
* Everyone loves Karryn, therefore, everyone is horny to have a private session with Karryn, even if it costs money. (Why we need to wait for around half of the clock to pass and make them horny for a VIP is stupid.)
* In the VIP private session with Karryn, enemies ejaculate two or three times more.
* In the VIP private session with Karryn, if there's more than two dudes, they can molest her, since they bought her.

I'm no game dev, but I think these ideas are achievable for the CC.Mod, even without an artist.

Last edited:

777palmface

Nov 10, 2020
How do you unlock longer shifts for stripclub? I'm already past 30 reputation and the longest shift option is still only 16 mins.

Ron_Baker

Sep 1, 2016
Here a good one, for the strip club.

* Drastically reduce stamina cost for on-stage strip club.

probably edit: this._stripperBattle_baseFatigueGain = #;

if(danceId === STRIPPER_REQUEST_MOUTH_ID) {
cost *= (1 + this.mouthDesire * 0.001 + this.cockDesire * 0.0003);
if(this.isInStripperMouthPose() && !this.isInStripperStandby()) cost *= 0.4;
}
else if(danceId === STRIPPER_REQUEST_BOOBS_ID) {
cost *= (1 + this.boobsDesire * 0.001 + this.cockDesire * 0.0003);
if(this.isInStripperBoobsPose()) cost *= 0.4;
}
else if(danceId === STRIPPER_REQUEST_PUSSY_ID) {
cost *= (1 + this.pussyDesire * 0.001 + this.cockDesire * 0.0003);
if(this.isInStripperPussyPose()) cost *= 0.4;
}
else if(danceId === STRIPPER_REQUEST_BUTT_ID) {
cost *= (1 + this.buttDesire * 0.001 + this.cockDesire * 0.0003);
if(this.isInStripperButtPose()) cost *= 0.4;
}

if(this._stripper_danceCombo > 1) {
cost *= (1 + (this._stripper_danceCombo - 1) * 0.25);

You could also modify the amount of stamina returned from breathing:

Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_stripperBreather = function() {
let cd = 5;
return Math.max(1, cd);
};
Game_Actor.prototype.dmgFormula_stripperBreather = function() {
let percent = Math.max(0.3, this.hrg * 4);
if(this.justOrgasmed()) percent *= 0.6;
let dmg = this.maxstamina * percent;
return Math.round(dmg);

* On-stage: Increase the quantity and the frequency of enemy spawn's. (as it stands now, even with high reputation you will end up without enemy's before the clock runs out, making it kinda lame.)

const STRIPPER_PATRON_ENTER_LIMIT_PER_TURN = 2;
const STRIPPER_PATRON_MAY_ENTER_TIME_LIMIT = 180;
const STRIPPER_PATRON_LEAVE_LIMIT_PER_TURN = 3;
const STRIPPER_PATRON_STARTING_GRACE_PERIOD = 4;
const STRIPPER_PATRON_POSTCUM_GRACE_PERIOD = 5;
const STRIPPER_PATRON_LEAVE_THRESHOLD = 8;
const STRIPPER_PATRON_ANGRY_THRESHOLD = 15;
const STRIPPER_PATRON_INTERMISSION_PLEASURE_LOST = 13;
const STRIPPER_PATRON_UNFULFILLED_PLEASURE_LOST = 4;

Probably upping the spawn limit:

let spawnLimit = 3;

if(rep > 30) spawnLimit = 20 + Math.randomInt(($gameParty._stripClubReputation - 30) * 0.15);
else if(rep <= 30) spawnLimit = 17 + (($gameParty._stripClubReputation - 20) * 0.33);
else if(rep <= 20) spawnLimit = 12 + (($gameParty._stripClubReputation - 10) * 0.5);
else if(rep <= 10) spawnLimit = 3 + $gameParty._stripClubReputation;

* Everyone loves Karryn, therefore, everyone is horny to have a private session with Karryn, even if it costs money. (Why we need to wait for around half of the clock to pass and make them horny for a VIP is stupid.)
* In the VIP private session with Karryn, enemy's ejaculate two or three times more.
* In the VIP private session with Karryn, if there's more than three dudes, they can molest her, since they bought her.

Maybe try setting this._stripClub_invitedToVIP = false; to true

//Setup
Game_Enemy.prototype.setupForStripperBattle = function() {
let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);

this._stripClub_danceRequestId = 0;
this._stripClub_activeRequest = false;
this._stripClub_requestFulfilledCount = 0;
this._stripClub_requestUnfulfilledCount = 0;
this._stripClub_danceCombo = 0;
this._stripClub_danceCharm = 0;
this._stripClub_strippedClothesBonus = 0;
this._stripClub_justSeenStripping = false;
this._stripClub_isExcited = false;
this._stripClub_isFirstExcited = false;
this._stripClub_currentRequestDurationLeft = 0;
this._stripClub_isHoldingUsedCondom = false;
this._stripClub_turnsInIntermission = 0;
this._stripClub_gracePeriod = STRIPPER_PATRON_STARTING_GRACE_PERIOD;
this._stripClub_invitedToVIP = false;

EjaculationStock is controlled in a different file I believe.

I'm no game dev, but I think these ideas are achievable for the CC.Mod, even without an artist.
Those should be pretty easy to do with edits to \Karryn's Prison v.9B EN\www\js\plugins\RemtairyKarrynStripper.js

I put some edits inline with your quote.

Edit: maybe not that easily. but prolly the right track.

Last edited:

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Those should be pretty easy to do with edits to \Karryn's Prison v.9B EN\www\js\plugins\RemtairyKarrynStripper.js

I put some edits inline with your quote.
Very nice and thanks, if you can spare a minute of your time could you please point me where's this "ejaculation foulder"? Thanks again.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How do you unlock longer shifts for stripclub? I'm already past 30 reputation and the longest shift option is still only 16 mins.
You have to defeat the Level 4 Boss to unlock the longer Shifts for Side Jobs. But as it is right now, it doesn't really do anything for Stripclub, since in the longer Shifts, there are not more patreons. So even in a 30 Minute Shift, you are most of the time done with 15+ Minutes left, since all patreons have left.

Reactions: 777palmface

KI4UNS

Oct 13, 2019
Can someone help with solving this problem: The game always starts in "Canvas Mode", which leads to a significant decrease in FPS or its complete absence during combat. The game should normally run in "WebGL Mode". No file in the game folder has been modified or deleted
unknown.png

Ron_Baker

Sep 1, 2016
Very nice and thanks, if you can spare a minute of your time could you please point me where's this "ejaculation foulder"? Thanks again.
\Karryn's Prison v.9B EN\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEnemy.js

Search for 'Ejaculation Stock' -- however when I modified this directly in the past it caused issues with the waitress side job. cc_mod has working implementation as of the last version.

edit: maybe this value - obj.dataEjaculationStock = 1;

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Seeing so many positive ratings made me curious, what made you guys enjoy the game so much ? I feel like after a few hours it got quite boring/repetitive

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So I got stuck in level 4 awhile ago and was unable to actually leave and get back to "safety" because the enemies were too tough and kept killing me and kept sending me back to the level 4 gangbang point. Unfortunately for me, I forgot where the exit was and got stuck down there for 2 days while 2 levels were rioting, and that killed me. Is there anywhere I can find a save or a save editor or something?

Edit: I was able to just undo the cut+paste of my save file to the new version and between buying the stamina specialization and some endurance items plus the "really good night's sleep" I was able to break out of like 5 rapes from people standing still in the way to the exit and make it out. I slept to recover some fatigue and now I have levels 1 and 3 rioting with 4 order left...fantastic. If worst comes to worst I can always drop the difficulty to easy or soemthing, but I think the gangbang point for level 4 should definitely be moved closer to the exit, either that or remove some of the mandatory fights caused by people standing still on the way out.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes