Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Mod has been updated for v9B. As of this post: v9B.d. I got around to adding the feature to not fully restore clothing durability loss anywhere except the office. I need to play the strip club before deciding what to do with it (if at all).

Works like a charm when installed.
Was literally waiting for your update to continue. :)

Thank you sooooo much for your efforts.

You should start a patron or subscribstar or something.

Seen heaps of mod ideas that I know folks here would love to run by you.

Vincentzerov

Dec 3, 2019
Mod has been updated for v9B. As of this post: v9B.d. I got around to adding the feature to not fully restore clothing durability loss anywhere except the office. I need to play the strip club before deciding what to do with it (if at all).

You will probably need to make some adjust with the Exhibitionist part. The stripper job will trigger this really fast, or you will need to add a way to get dress in the job to avoid nightwalk, like the other jobs.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
So is the strip club finished with this update?
You mean feature complete? Probably. Reading past posts on the minigames they generally seem to ship with everything intended and patches just cover bugs. I mean, unless I'm mistaken nothing that was announced with the stripclub is missing so this is likely it for the minigame.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
You will probably need to make some adjust with the Exhibitionist part. The stripper job will trigger this really fast, or you will need to add a way to get dress in the job to avoid nightwalk, like the other jobs.
What are you talking about? Like post private dance cum on the body triggering scandalous state? Because I've done the stripper game with the updated mod just fine without triggering it. On an extremely slutty Karryn with all the exhibitionist passives. Same with sex in the bar and glory hole. Because at the end of the minigame it triggers cleanup and redress on Karryn.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
You mean feature complete? Probably. Reading past posts on the minigames they generally seem to ship with everything intended and patches just cover bugs. I mean, unless I'm mistaken nothing that was announced with the stripclub is missing so this is likely it for the minigame.
Ok I will give it a try but I am guessing she will nto do enough deprived stuff for me :)

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Seeing so many positive ratings made me curious, what made you guys enjoy the game so much ? I feel like after a few hours it got quite boring/repetitive
In terms of gameplay, the combat is fairly deep and there are various ways to build Karryn. (Also combat theme didn't have to go so hard for a smut game). In terms of pron, depends on how you play, the first couple of hours are like a big prelude. Once Karryn becomes willing to do it "for the sake of the job," all the sex scenes are dynamic. Last but not least, art and animation quality. Didn't know I'd like a game with corruption in its core but here I am.

For more, check the Review tab.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I see there is a pregnancy mode. I wish to try it but the installation instructions are not described well at all. Anyone who have istalled the mod care to explain how to apply it?

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I see there is a pregnancy mode. I wish to try it but the installation instructions are nor described well at all. Anyone who have istalled the mod care to explain how to apply it?
You would need a Few things.

Just go to the link and scroll down to Installation.
1) There first you would need the Java JRE (there is a link in the first step).
2)Then You Extract the zip file so that your folder system look like this

Screenshot 2021-10-05 130312.png

3) Then Go into the mod folder and find the setup_resources.bat and double click (like so)
Screenshot 2021-10-05 130347.png

4) After that head into ccmod_resources and double click the .jar file
(the video linked in the mod page explains it much better just follow along on how to use it). The End result of the decryption should be this. ( I have highlighted the .jar file)
Screenshot 2021-10-05 130411_LI.jpg

5) Head into the output folderr and you will find a www folder.
Copy that and past it in the place where you have the nw.exe opener for the game.

6) then head back to ccmod_resources and then copy the www folder that you see in the image (that a different one from the output folder).

Screenshot 2021-10-05 130411_LI.jpg

You can port in the previous Safe folder as well and it worked perfectly fine for me.

Now to go and see which of the other tweaks I added from here broke the game . Yayaee fun

Happy fappin

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
You would need a Few things.

Just go to the link and scroll down to Installation.
1) There first you would need the Java JRE (there is a link in the first step).
2)Then You Extract the zip file so that your folder system look like this

View attachment 1437872

3) Then Go into the mod folder and find the setup_resources.bat and double click (like so)
View attachment 1437873

4) After that head into ccmod_resources and double click the .jar file
(the video linked in the mod page explains it much better just follow along on how to use it). The End result of the decryption should be this. ( I have highlighted the .jar file)
View attachment 1437883

5) Head into the output folderr and you will find a www folder.
Copy that and past it in the place where you have the nw.exe opener for the game.

6) then head back to ccmod_resources and then copy the www folder that you see in the image (that a different one from the output folder).

View attachment 1437884

You can port in the previous Safe folder as well and it worked perfectly fine for me.

Now to go and see which of the other tweaks I added from here broke the game . Yayaee fun

Happy fappin
I think fappin have to wait as this is exactly what I am talking about.
I have this in front of me when I click on the link for the pregnancy mod attached to this post. At step one you ask to find Installation and I need Java JRE. I see no Installation nor Java JRE. Is the second one a program?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I just saw the video. This is definitely something I would not be doing. Look how low this prick looks down on the individuals who dont know what he knows calling them special needs:

May be I can show him how to install a 3 way armored to a distribution board by starting with his asshole?
This game for me have been on the downside for some time but this cemented it. It is ok every project have its peaks. I hope next one will be even better around midway in it's production.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I think fappin have to wait as this is exactly what I am talking about.
I have this in front of me when I click on the link for the pregnancy mod attached to this post. At step one you ask to find Installation and I need Java JRE. I see no Installation nor Java JRE. Is the second one a program?

A Java JRE is Java runtime environment ( just google it bro).

Or just go here on that same page you were looking at ( scroll down)

The first one will take you to the Java website where you can download the setup you need.
Second is the Video guide mentioned above.

If it look like too much work you always have the option to skip it.

Mind you it does make the game better.
Screenshot 2021-10-05 140040.png

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
In terms of gameplay, the combat is fairly deep and there are various ways to build Karryn. (Also combat theme didn't have to go so hard for a smut game). In terms of pron, depends on how you play, the first couple of hours are like a big prelude. Once Karryn becomes willing to do it "for the sake of the job," all the sex scenes are dynamic. Last but not least, art and animation quality. Didn't know I'd like a game with corruption in its core but here I am.

For more, check the Review tab.
the game have sex animations?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

Does this also do anything to the Fatigue mechanic? I can't seem to recover at all :(

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I just saw the video. This is definitely something I would not be doing. Look how low this prick looks down on the individuals who dont know what he knows calling them special needs:

May be I can show him how to install a 3 way armored to a distribution board by starting with his asshole?
This game for me have been on the downside for some time but this cemented it. It is ok every project have its peaks. I hope next one will be even better around midway in it's production.
Go back to your hole

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
The core stripper gameplay seems more than accessible without much effort after you build it.
I'm playing got it on a save before she lost any virginities or had any battle masturbation or sex skills. I don't know if more actions in the strip club unlock with a higher slut level and certain passives or skills adds anything to it. Maybe it's important in the Private Dance which I haven't unlocked yet, since most people here talking about it make it sound like it's just a regular battle sex sort of scene.
It's a pretty fun minigame with my current Karryn as is without many passives or sex skills. Makes decent money too. I think you'll be fine just unlocking it asap and getting something out of it.
You can learn new skills in the private dances. The private dance option is available after half the duration of your show has passed, and even then, only if you have someone willing to pay for it. (I've had the option pop-up and stay greyed out) I haven't yet figured out what makes people decide to pay for it or not.

Karryn needs to be aroused for people to be able to tie things to her nipples. I am not sure if arousal is necessary for the private show.

But this does open up the option of going to the bathroom to become aroused, do a strip show, do a private show, learn new skills, and then apply those skills in the bathroom.

Reactions: HeadsExplode
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes