White

Feb 22, 2017
Anyone who has looked at the code and seen all 7 new titles? I have gotten 5 so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While these have been pretty logical and natural to acquire, titles can have pretty obscure requirements, so someone might have to look at the code to get the two remaining.
Looking at the code, here is the 7 new titles

const TITLE_ID_PRO_STRIPPER = 184;
Do 30 shifts at the job

const TITLE_ID_TEN_DANCE_COMBO = 185;
Get a 10 dance combo

const TITLE_ID_DANCING_ORGASM = 186;
Orgasm 5 times or more during the show

const TITLE_ID_NONSTOP_SHOW = 187;
Dance for the full 12 minutes

const TITLE_ID_FULLCONDOM_ALCHEMIST = 188;
Get 16 condoms or more tied to Karryn in a single show

const TITLE_ID_STRIP_CLUB_REP = 189;
Strip club reputation over 30

const TITLE_ID_CROWDED_VIP = 190;
Get at least 1 patron during the VIP show

Reactions: AzraelDR

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Just finish trying Strip club mini-game. LOVE Its 3000%!! a bit let down that's itself will be a last minute game

btw was Rem said anything about this sign?? Is it's have anything related to an ending?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Seeing so many positive ratings made me curious, what made you guys enjoy the game so much ? I feel like after a few hours it got quite boring/repetitive
In a way it was kinda an acquired game for people to get use with it, noobs like me at first time playing the game actually feel it was very tedious and the combat are quite slow on my shitty laptop so I did feel bored at the first few hours. But after decide to check out how to build your own preference with passives and unblock most of it, it was very satisfied and I'm enjoyed it a lot
And the sex event and Karryin design are very hot so that was 1 of the reason many people love the game

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
In a way it was kinda an acquired game for people to get use with it, noobs like me at first time playing the game actually feel it was very tedious and the combat are quite slow on my shitty laptop so I did feel bored at the first few hours. But after decide to check out how to build your own preference with passives and unblock most of it, it was very satisfied and I'm enjoyed it a lot
And the sex event and Karryin design are very hot so that was 1 of the reason many people love the game
The late stage of this game where almost everywhere you turn is a gangbang and she acts so slutty is such a treat, would be one of my favorite games ever, but ever since 0.7, it turned so grindy that I couldn't stomach the thought of ever playing through the early game, which is a damn shame for how good it is when you get her max slutty. I still need to test what it's like with both the Hidden Desire that increases the rate of earning passives and the cheat that doubles the rate of earning passives, cus even before 0.7, I thought the game was way too grindy, but not unbearably slow.

I'm glad I'm able to carry over my save from older versions but if it ever went away, I don't know if I could enjoy this game again knowing I have to take such an agonizing grind just to get back to having the content I like. I only really like big gangbangs, so all the lower tier sexual acts bore me.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I thought the game was way too grindy, but not unbearably slow.
I guess it's a matter of preference. I never liked my corruption games to go from naive virgin to shameless slut too fast. 4 scenes and my previously shy character is now completely crazy for sex. nope. not for me.
I think the grinding right now is fair, but I also understand u may feel different. give it a shot anyway. there's no doubt that this game is one of the better H-games around here

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i was going threw the manual mods and the old one to make karryn wet all the time doesn't work anymore. does anyone know what changed?

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
My only problem regarding the CC_mod installation is that i dont see any.

Output foulder as it should be inside, Karryn-pregmod-dev/ccmod_resources

in the end, i m not being able to properly install the mod because i dont have any output foulder to copy the, www foulder, that was meant to be inside it. Does anyone is having any similar issues or have a solution for this? Much appreciated.

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Alright i give up, how do you get people to go to the private dance room with you? It seems like i can only ever get 1 person back with me, I'm obviously missing something.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Alright i give up, how do you get people to go to the private dance room with you? It seems like i can only ever get 1 person back with me, I'm obviously missing something.
Must be doing striptease for >= 50% of the time of stripshow (e.g. if you dance for 12 minutes only after 6+ minutes stripping time you can do a private show). Moreover the audience must have an aroused state (blushing face on their avatar) to be able to participate in a vip room.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
This game is getting harder and harder to keep playing, each update keeps making the game heavier and slower. This last one was the straw that broke the camelback
1633442016461.png
Walking on the map gets me 12 fps tops and in-battle is 5 fps tops, this defeat bathroom scene was entirely on 2 FPS, it took me over 20 minutes to finish it.

I will try to update java, run on administrator, figure out a way to allocate more RAM. But the way it seems, I think I will stay on the previous versions for now.

Is there a mod or does anyone know how to make this game run any faster?
I'm ok with 20 FPS, anything to make this game at least playable. :(

Reactions: MrSmallPeePee

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Found a bug in the strip club, on-stage, if Karryn get blissed too many times the menu bugs out and you get softlocked.

V.9b.d.CC_mod installed

Edit fix: go to

www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynStripper

Search for: Intermissions skills

Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_stripperBreather = function()

Change this one: Let cd = x;

I changed it to 1 and it fixed the bug

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
My only problem regarding the CC_mod installation is that i dont see any.

Output foulder as it should be inside, Karryn-pregmod-dev/ccmod_resources

in the end, i m not being able to properly install the mod because i dont have any output foulder to copy the, www foulder, that was meant to be inside it. Does anyone is having any similar issues or have a solution for this? Much appreciated.

You get the output after running the decompiler (the .jar file).

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a mod or does anyone know how to make this game run any faster?
I'm ok with 20 FPS, anything to make this game at least playable. :(
as I said before, Rem said he's aware of performance issues of this update, but right now he prefers to first focus on fixing more important problems.

there's no rush u know? it's not like u are on life support and u need a dose of Karryn's prison to survive. wait a few days and it will be addressed.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
there's no doubt that this game is one of the better H-games around here
Karryn's Prison is practically my first H-game after signing up on here. Actually it's my first game overall and trying to find others just like it is proving to be quite difficult. I dunno, maybe it's just because Karryn's drawn real nice or some sort; but fact of the matter is I don't think I've come across a really balanced mix of H gameplay/interactivity, context, and content.

Plus the corruption seemingly plays like a lewd, more interactive Tamagotchi which is great.

Kinda feel like I've spoiled myself starting with this game honestly.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Kinda feel like I've spoiled myself starting with this game honestly.
oh that's for sure lol. the fact is, unfortunately, H-games in general seldom have both high quality and enough content to satisfy (at least that's how I feel). we have many awesome abandoned games, many high-quality short games, many long games with mediocre art, etc. it depends on your fetishes and preferences, but typically there are no more than 20 games here that are pretty good and Karryn's prison is one of the few unique ones in terms of gameplay. so yeah, not much hope to find something similar

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes