ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Kinda feel like I've spoiled myself starting with this game honestly.
oh that's for sure lol. the fact is, unfortunately, H-games in general seldom have both high quality and enough content to satisfy (at least that's how I feel). we have many awesome abandoned games, many high-quality short games, many long games with mediocre art, etc. it depends on your fetishes and preferences, but typically there are no more than 20 games here that are pretty good and Karryn's prison is one of the few unique ones in terms of gameplay. so yeah, not much hope to find something similar

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
My only problem regarding the CC_mod installation is that i dont see any.

Output foulder as it should be inside, Karryn-pregmod-dev/ccmod_resources

in the end, i m not being able to properly install the mod because i dont have any output foulder to copy the, www foulder, that was meant to be inside it. Does anyone is having any similar issues or have a solution for this? Much appreciated.
you get the output folder after you decrypt the original game files using the tool provided in the resources folder. the tool decrypts the contents of the original "www" folder of the game, creates an output folder for you and pastes the resulting "www" folder in it

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I noticed this too. I pick 16 minutes show but they usually stand up and leave when 5 or 4 minutes left

Sep 7, 2017
Stamina Free Stripping Tweak!
Edit RemtairyKarrynStripper.js
This involves finding and tweaking two code spots.
There are passives that affect your stamina costs stripping... but they add multiples... and multiplying 0 will always be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should allow you to dance for as long as you'd like/need.

(Words to help people find this): Stripper Strip Stam Free Minigame

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hello there, is there a way to adjust the edicts for personal and training section, i didnt find any switches for those using rpgm save editor. im playing on prison mode and want to increase her skills.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone has a strategy for strip club ? The stamina exhaust very fast. :unsure:
Don't equip Pole Dance Revoultion. That is the only way, how you can get into Stamina problems, since it doesn't reset your Dance Combo with breath, which increases Stamina Cost.

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
Don't equip Pole Dance Revoultion. That is the only way, how you can get into Stamina problems, since it doesn't reset your Dance Combo with breath, which increases Stamina Cost.
Yeah I'll change badge. Pole Dance Revolution is costing too much Stamina. Thanks anyway

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I have secretary at 14, and Karryn´s both blowjob and titjob skilld leveled up. And yet, visitors only ask for touching, kissing and handjobs.
Do I need specific titles?

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
1633453114937.png

Hey guys, currently my charm stop at 52. Which Accessory or Title I need to use in order to increase my Charm so I can use the last Accesory slot ?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
This new job is really awesome!

There's one bug left, sometime after your shift, the dance floor looks clean, but if you leave the area and return, suddenly, there's a mess on it.

It's really nice to see the evolution of Karryn sexual prowesses during this job as your slut level increase!

I don't know if anyone have shared it already, but here's a save just before the 3rd boss.
You can subdue him in 3 or 4 turns by brute force.
There's already some titles unlocked.
No mods, v 0.9B.d, Warden mode, Strength/End/Mind build, Slut lvl 23 (because masturbation scene is so awesome, and sometime my brain tells me that I must submit!)

It's a savefile from a windows environment (don't know if it's exactly the same files under macos)
And the lastautosave is here too, I don't know if it pose a problem if the file is missing.

4.60 star(s) 392 Votes